Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court (32659 Views)

Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Myhusband(m): 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
she don't want to die, so that she can remarry and murder another harmless man, the SC should in matter of urgency rule verdict on this ediot and let's save Nigeria from another corporate murderer
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Gamesmart: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whatever Happens ! What is Important is that we seize the opportunity we have and Make good use of it.

They were 2 Criminals at the sides of JESUS Christ when he was nailed to the cross. They both were on their way to Hell but One switched his Eternal Destination with a simple Prayer to JESUS Christ..

Life Here on Earth is too short in Comparison to Eternity. Eternity is Forever and Ever.

Make good use of the Privilege you Have. Make Peace with JESUS Christ by Believing and Accepting HIM as your Lord and Savior.
This is the Greatest Gift you can Have before you close your eyes in Death..

Because if you Depart without JESUS! You will Cry! Wail! Shout! Regret and wish to turn back the Hands of time but it will be too late..

Get your mental health checked, oga.

2 Likes

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by ricardovincente(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mabizela:
If she can commit the crime let her do the time

There's no 'time'. She will be sentenced to DEATH.

Unfortunately for the husband, he is a victim of violence against men. He would probably have acted by reciprocating in the past to have been proactive of the unfortunate event, but people will definitely make him the villain. So his best bet was to keep quiet and be a gentleman and this is the outcome.

Lots of men are being subjected to this... If you are, never allow your woman get used to beating you or subjecting you to physical violence. Defend yourself as a man but never be the first to attack.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by olorunyomi25149: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
:I hope she winsI sincerely hope so. Life imprisonment with parole at most, and at least 20 years in prison.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by HRMK: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
dis lawyers nor dey ever tell dem clients say dem get #badcase na how to rob dem of dem money?NOTHING GO COMOT FOM DEM APEX COUR!
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
put a bullet in her now
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by One4me: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

She would still be sentenced to death..
I wish she would be hanged and not commuted to life in prison..
Real men are polygamous in nature in Africa.. argue with Ned Nwoko.. let alone a northern muslim..
If you are a man and you support that she be pardoned, May your wife or baby mama kill you and she be pardoned and attain your burial with her new Boyfriend .. kiss
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by tollyboy5(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
cry

You can never know the degree of harm a woman can inflict. It is beyond what an average man can conceive.

All those guys messing with women and bragging about it, if y'all know what these creatures are capable of y'all will freeze.

Imagine if the devil was a woman. This world 4 don end since.

I'm only pained cuz of her little child. Poor kid.

Bro I see women as green serpent on grass. You're on point
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Dem never waste this murderer? sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by samsard(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Twelfthman:
Nawa o shocked

I know she have suffer and regret her dumb action by now. I kinda feel bad for her. If she can possibly get a life sentence it will be better. She get to see her kids and maybe in future she just might be pardon. If her attempt to resolve the matter at the supreme court fail then she should make peace with her God... It will be bad to lose on earth and lose in afterlife too.

This is a big lesson to people with anger issue. Y'all should get information on how to properly manage anger
Pardon after murdering someone? Maybe you'll think more clearly it it was your kinsman who had his life cut short
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
cry

You can never know the degree of harm a woman can inflict. It is beyond what an average man can conceive.

All those guys messing with women and bragging about it, if y'all know what these creatures are capable of y'all will freeze.

the bible let us know that wickedness as a spirit is a woman
Zechariah 5:7
KJV:And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.
KJV:And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Lexusgs430: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Why is she so afraid of death......... So took another life, intentionally with the use of a knife..... cheesy
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by chival(f): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:
They should give her life imprisonment because of her little children
I don't think she has any.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by MT: 12:46am On Dec 05, 2020
chronique:

Why? Why does she want to stay alive after killing somebody? She should get the same thing she did to someone else.

What happened was a tragedy. Dont be insensitive. Spare a thought for the little kids being nursed by her mum. He who wears a shoe knows where it pinches.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Martinez39s(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Murderers, men or women, must die. *spits* angry
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Jaymoney5000(m): 1:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Bigggloadofcum:
cry

Wait oooo so you don't know that devil is a woman truly chaiiii...
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Businessman1986(m): 1:56am On Dec 05, 2020
BabaOwen:
This girl life don finish, she is just wasting her time. The funny thing that she might not be killed even after the supreme court give the go ahead for her to be killed.

She will rot in jail.

As she should . . . though for real she should be executed. KILLED.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by mysteryman2014: 2:36am On Dec 05, 2020
BabaOwen:
This girl life don finish, she is just wasting her time. The funny thing that she might not be killed even after the supreme court give the go ahead for her to be killed.

She will rot in jail.

She for escape but na bigman vs bigman so Judges self dem fear do deal.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by SoBright101: 3:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Truly, she may have committed the crime but investigate the victim, he is a politician or politician's relative. Nigeria law is made for son of nobody. Sorry, you killed by sword but your family don't have upper hand.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by knowhowk: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2020
God takes care of so many Children without Father and Mother ,This killer should not be Pitied on the ground of having a Child to take care ...She should be Hanged . Supreme Court Should not save her .
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by pragmatistm(m): 3:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Sad story. Pity for the children.

Do you know someone fighting with a chronic disease such as stroke, diabetes, prostate cancer, hypertension, infertility, fibrod, sickle cell, rheumatism, sickle cell, arthritis, etc?

I want to introduce a proven therapy for the conditions.

Many have used it with positive testimonies. Chat me up +2348.16535.9746

See my signature.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by deflover(m): 4:08am On Dec 05, 2020
longetivity:
They should give her life imprisonment because of her little children

and if they give her life
what use of it will it be to the kids
will she pay skool fees from there
will she be in every opening day of their school
will she see their first menstrstion
will she know when they first have sex
will she be in thier birthday
its better she is dead
the momeries of her will help the kids push ahead
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by seunmsg(m): 5:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Supreme Court should convert her death sentence to life imprisonment. So sad what she brought upon herself and her family. Whatever the decision of the Supreme Court, her husband won’t wake up and she’s ruined for life. We must all learn to calm down and never to react violently when angry.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Sheriman(m): 5:11am On Dec 05, 2020
Nigerian corrupt and greedy Politicians who are killing us indirectly everyday nko ooo
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by TossTos: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Na person wey don die , him own don finish .
So i beg everywoman and every man to try and stay alife dont matter what may happen . I see that nothing go happen to this woman , she will not be killed ,one thing or the other will lead to her released either publicly or secretly . she will live and enjoy her life to the fullest .
MAN ! Please stay alive for yourself and your family ..
WOMAN ! Please stay alive for yourself and your family .
Marriage no be no do or die thing o

1 Like

Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by kareemkamil(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Hausa's are disgrace to the entire of this Nation, for killings & causing disaster, in there region.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by Bimpe29: 6:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Anyway, the money is not her problem but the outcome of her appeal at the Supreme Court is too apparent.
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by expert555: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2020
stagefabric:
I hope she wins

Stupid ......,. is this about winning or justices fir the victim
Re: Murder, Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Heads To Supreme Court by brainhgeek(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2020
Is this not trauma enough for their child?
Her mum made her fatherless and the law made her motherless.
If it was a man who killed a woman, different organizations would have stood up to clamour for speedy execution of the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Fights Policeman Who Called Him An Armed Robber / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos / Job Seeker Who Forged Okonjo-iweala’s Signature Arraigned By EFCC [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.