Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action (16071 Views)

Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG / Wike To Umahi: You Are Wrong To Call Me A Dictator / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by jrusky(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2020
InteriorGuy:
This is the way to go.
That stupid anyim doesn't do anything except cause trouble everytime.

I have never seen any project from him as a senate president and as a sgf

Nonsense man

You see your life Biko fellow Ndigbo in the house can you all hear this guy this are the "na dem dem" the confused ones. If Umahi is a Yoruba man doing the nasty almanjiri job on his fellow kinsmen this thing I'm quoting will be spitting fire rainy insult on entire Yoruba

I'm ashamed of you so Anyim you were praising early this year on this same forum now suddenly turned stupid man and a useless man ba?

I dislike people with snail spine like you. Very easy to insult Tinubu and his tribe but praising this bitch called Umahi a bloody mallam sell out for fighting Anyim and disgracing him. And it is people like you who called apc ewedu amala and aboki party but it is your best party now. Shame on you.

You see that 2023 you are just dreaming tell umahi to fight everynody he likes he will ends up as campaign DG mark my word.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by DarkJeddi(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2020
InteriorGuy:
This is the way to go.

Nonsense man
You must be the most biased and shamelessly bipartisan troll on Nairaland.. shocked
Where were you when Umahi called out Anyim and was talking all sorts of unsubstantiated rubbish? angry
Better go and take your medicine..
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by GreyLaw(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2020
juman:
When the governor joined apc, I believed in my mind that anyim knew about it and he would join him.
I see anyim as godfather of the governor. He and others made him pdp governorship candidate in 2015.

But I was surprised when he came out and opposed the governor.

So according to you, you expect the so called godfather who made Umahi to follow him to APC? Haha! Umahi is still a small boy to Anyim. They are not mates o.

Let Umahi move on quietly and try to achieve his goals without causing trouble here and there. I never seemed to like the man from day one, although that doesnt mean anything. He did well for Ebonyi state but his highhandedness has been clear to me from the beginning.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by juman(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2020
GreyLaw:

So according to you, you expect the so called godfather who made Umahi to follow him to APC? Haha! Umahi is still a small boy to Anyim. They are not mates o.

Let Umahi move on quietly and try to achieve his goals without causing trouble here and there. I never seemed to like the man from day one, although that doesnt mean anything. He did well for Ebonyi state but his highhandedness has been clear to me from the beginning.

I believe they planned together to defect to apc.
The governor also said that.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by BigND(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Jobless hungry jankara lawyers tarnishing the good name of the noble legal profession
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by samwillyco1(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Charge and bail/ hungry lawyers that don't even have Chambers of their own.

Umahi and his boys should stop disturbing us.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by AustineJohn908(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2020
OpinionCounts:

That is the Modus Operandi in APC, immediately you join the APC your first task will be to begin laying accusations on the PDP. Ask Buhari, ask Lai Mohammed, ask oshiomhole.
True true
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by samwillyco1(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
InteriorGuy:
This is the way to go.

Nonsense man

In this case who started the fight first or are you in Umahi's payroll?

Finally Anyim invest in human capital development, he has given more than hundreds of people scholarship and have given more than 5000 people good jobs, go and do your research and stop calling someone that is 100 Million times better than you and your entire generation stupid.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by samwillyco1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
juman:

I believe they planned together to defect to apc.
The governor also said that.

Not true, Umahi thought that once he defect every other person would follow him and don't forget that in Ebonyi politics the play makers are Egwu, Anyim, Agbos and Ogbas; watch and see how umahi and his Boys would be rubbished come 2023
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by samwillyco1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
jrusky:

You see your life Biko fellow Ndigbo in the house can you all hear this guy this are the "na dem dem" the confused ones. If Umahi is a Yoruba man doing the nasty almanjiri job on his fellow kinsmen this thing I'm quoting will be spitting fire rainy insult on entire Yoruba

I'm ashamed of you so Anyim you were praising early this year on this same forum now suddenly turned stupid man and a useless man ba?

I dislike people with snail spine like you. Very easy to insult Tinubu and his tribe but praising this bitch called Umahi a bloody mallam sell out for fighting Anyim and disgracing him. And it is people like you who called apc ewedu amala and aboki party but it is your best party now. Shame on you.

You see that 2023 you are just dreaming tell umahi to fight everynody he likes he will ends up as campaign DG mark my word.

Who will give him campaign DG, Umahi would be made to borrow money and spend it and after everything he would be screened out before primary, and EFCC net will be his next home because the cases he is having with EFCC would be brought out plus new ones that would follow it.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Meteng: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
These ones have scammed Umahi and collected their share
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Stevedegreat(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Fake signatories. All of them may be signed by few persons. Almost having the same pattern of signing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa's Week In Pictures: 26 May - 1 June 2017 / Police Teargas Beverly Nkemdiche In Anambra House of Assembly (PHOTOS) / Court Acquits Teacher For Wrong Accused Of Stealing $110k By Donald Duke’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.