Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action (16067 Views)

Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG / Wike To Umahi: You Are Wrong To Call Me A Dictator / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Fheelzz(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2020
mtcheew
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by achierosion(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2020
helinues:
Umahi should take things slow...

Don't let us believe what they have been saying about Ebonyi people
what are they saying to Ebonyi people?
I'm an Ebonyian and I have the time to answer u any questions you raised here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by helinues: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2020
achierosion:
what are they saying to Ebonyi people?
I'm an Ebonyian and I have the time to answer u any questions you raised here.

Is the name James Nwafor sounds familiar to you?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by guru90: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Stupid lawyer
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by ezegold4we: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2020
We taught umahi was a presidential material till he joined APC and all the signs of an adult-baby started manifesting ranging from wike to now Anyim pius,

Umahi is just a huge disappointment,

He has destroyed all the positive assumptions and perception of a future leader we see in him,

Besides,95% of ebonyi people didn't follow him to apc,2023 will be too Sweet in ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Blitz888(m): 6:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Umahi like trouble pass food.

Who are these band of hungry charge and bail lawyers No serious minded lawyer will be found doing this...

Has anyone ever heard that the lawyers in Ebonyi ever threatened or instituted a class action for a worthy cause that will positively impact the lives of their people but they will willing be pawns on Umahi's political chess board.

Hunger no good oh!
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2020
Umahi! The man I loved, now dances clothed with oversized children cloak in his over hyped popularity. It's quite unfortunate when you fight nature and expect it's offsprings like sun, moon, rain and earth to look at you with pity. I'm apolitical because of my allegiance to the state, but that shouldn't make me moan in ecstasy when a younger fellow insults an elder with the hand of Esau. Igbos will say, "when a dog wants to die, he doesn't perceive the smell of faeces".
Umahi we love your work but your jacobology is not a swift ride to national prominence, take a look around and note the hands that applaud you will be that same to toss you off when your pockets of insults runs dry. Ciao

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by achierosion(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2020
helinues:

Is the name James Nwafor sounds familiar to you?
yes, just like shekaru of BokoHaram sounds very familiar to ur ears.

Next question

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by mainkendo: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Umahi has a political play book. Be careful. This is the next president.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by helinues: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2020
achierosion:
yes, just like shekaru of BokoHaram sounds very familiar to ur ears.

Next question

Your guess is good as mine
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Godsonkemz(m): 6:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Where belle face APC lawyers
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Badonasty(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2020
lol...na 86 lawyers dey Ebonyi state
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by RuddyFusion(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Umuhi is just a petty politician and will be worst on a higher position .....this decampimg to APC have really exposed how dirty a politician he is

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by hisgrace090: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2020
InteriorGuy:
This is the way to go.
That stupid anyim doesn't do anything except cause trouble everytime.

I have never seen any project from him as a senate president and as a sgf

Nonsense man

In igbo land today, its better to be in other party not working than to be in apc performing wornders.

Ka anyi were kwa ire anyi gua eze anyi onu tupu odi late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by juman(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2020
When the governor joined apc, I believed in my mind that anyim knew about it and he would join him.
I see anyim as godfather of the governor. He and others made him pdp governorship candidate in 2015.

But I was surprised when he came out and opposed the governor.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Caseywilliams(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Mass Legal Action - Lawyers Threaten Anyim

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

https://igberetvnews.com/1374143/apologise-umahi-within-seven-days-face-mass-legal-action-lawyers-threaten-anyim/
so nah crime now to counter oppose an attack from dey opposition
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by holywind(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Kosoco:
SMH Hungry lawyers
hungry lawyers aswear

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Onepeople: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Umahi the unsung TYRANT.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by GavelSlam: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
ezegold4we:
We taught umahi was a presidential material till he joined APC and all the signs of an adult-baby started manifesting ranging from wike to now Anyim pius,

Umahi is just a huge disappointment,

He has destroyed all the positive assumptions and perception of a future leader we see in him,

Besides,95% of ebonyi people didn't follow him to apc,2023 will be too Sweet in ebonyi state.

[/s]

It is your primordial nature kicking in.

You feel betrayed because he joined the "Islamic" party you had been bad mouthing for years.

You did it to Okorocha, Uzodinma, threatened Ifeanyi Uba, now it is Umahi.

I'm watching Peter Obi, because I know it won't be long before your mob descends on him.

Your nature is to destroy anyone who seeks a different way of doing things from you.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Nyanabo(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Oin grin
Clout Chaser e go soon clear for una eye
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by sapientia(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2020
Umahi is fighting everyone in Ebonyi.

Why is he angry that people did not follow him.

But all the state chairmen and cords followed him na

Haba.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by 2cribz: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2020
Since 2005 i don dey hear dat name pius anyim pius. Bastard thief
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Dreyton36: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Saying the word "sorry" that's a very big task for the rich

Whereas the poor use "sorry" in every statement

Sorry pls abeg wetin be the time abeg not vex cry

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by SavageMaster: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Mass Legal Action - Lawyers Threaten Anyim

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

https://igberetvnews.com/1374143/apologise-umahi-within-seven-days-face-mass-legal-action-lawyers-threaten-anyim/

What exactly will they be suing him for?
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by GitmoAuditors: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2020
helinues:
Umahi should take things slow...

Don't let us believe what they have been saying about Ebonyi people

Ebonyi people are 3rd class inferior igbos. Igbos don't regard anyone from ebonyi. Even john igwe(achierosion) knows
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by OpinionCounts(m): 9:02am On Dec 05, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Did Umahi apologize to him for the false ipob accusations he peddle against him recently?
This Umahi don't have respect for himself, you have left the PDP but still you keep bringing out all such of conspiracy theories.

That is the Modus Operandi in APC, immediately you join the APC your first task will be to begin laying accusations on the PDP. Ask Buhari, ask Lai Mohammed, ask oshiomhole.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2020
These are jambites seeking admission to study law.
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by cynthia500(f): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2020
All i want is igbo presidency thats all i ask
Re: Lawyers Ask Ayim To Apologise To Umahi Within Seven Days Or Face Legal Action by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Kosoco:
SMH Hungry lawyers

These are just jambites seeking admission to study law.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Workers Defy Soludo’s Directive Against Sit-At-Home / I Was The First Governor In Nigeria To Approach UN On Urban Renewal — Peter Obi / Fayose Appoints New Commissioners (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.