Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? (15050 Views)

How To Save During NYSC: The Unusual Guide / NYSC: The 7 Sins Of Davido And Accompanying Sanctions / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Finish your NYSC and move to where you will be paid your worth except you want to be going on strike over ₦5000 job hazard s or criminals in government will be telling you what to do and the ignorant masses will be looking at you as wicked and insensitive because they didn't have money for treatment and they were expecting you to treat them for free

Or you want to labour for years at the end of the day you can't send your kids to decent schools
while people look at your kids as Omo doctor ti baba e kolowo.just finish your NYSC and Japa. the number of reasonable people or the number of people that want nigeria to change are small compared to those feasting on the rot
Hi kanwuliaextra
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
ransomed:
Islamic State West African Province hospital. Barawo bansa kawaii.
Ur always bitter, dunno why
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
p2flexx:
OP....you know haters of the profession full here
To your Question ,first of all no near crossriver same as most south east states ...
Choice states....Bayelsa(HMB oo) ,Delta(HMB),Ondo ...Edo state(lga edo north), Abuja(defense oooo) i nor too get info about north....you go dey alright........
Which Ondo?
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Pk01:
[img][/img] don't be rude If you are lucky to be born in well to do family , some were not ..that 33k means alot to average Nigeria n ..I keep saying if naija no work try ghana,niger cameroon or Chad.
Na u poor pass?
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by SAMBARRY: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
anastasius:

Hi kanwuliaextra
how are you wink
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
SAMBARRY:
how are you wink
Thank God you agreed
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by soccerman5: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Side hustle for Corpers. (Earn more plus your Allawee)

Download Anyworq Pro app. Sign up and get hired for your skills

Complete errands, cleaning, and other jobs from homeowners around you and earn like a boss working on your own schedule.

It's FREE to sign up and easy to onboard.

You can download the Anyworq Pro from the Google play store via link below
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mebuilds.anyworqworqer

Or visit the website to learn more.
https://www.anyworq.co

Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by SAMBARRY: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
anastasius:

Thank God you agreed
agreed about? lipsrsealed shocked
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by calcal: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
luminouz:
Bank

Mammy market

Amotekun corps

wink wink angry

THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD IS FROM MAMMY MARKET

HE SELLS ANYTHING INCLUDING BURANTASHI
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by eendy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ministry of Defense Abuja... thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by eendy(f): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
p2flexx:
OP....you know haters of the profession full here
To your Question ,first of all no near crossriver same as most south east states ...
Choice states....Bayelsa(HMB oo) ,Delta(HMB),Ondo ...Edo state(lga edo north), Abuja(defense oooo) i nor too get info about north....you go dey alright........

Ministry of Defense Abuja. thats the place.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by Emeka71(m): 3:53am On Dec 06, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Who dash you grin ftc

I heard north pays more because they are usually short on doctors

I may be wrong though
Right especially if you work in public parastatals in the north.
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by mycvcreator: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2020
Get a Professional Resume / CV at https://mycvcreator.com/ or download the mobile app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycvcreator.app
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by ransomed: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
anastasius:

Ur always bitter, dunno why

I have been avoiding you like a plague but you keep trailing me. Do not push me beyond Nairaland before we started treating each other's Bleep ups . Anastasius respect yourself. If you do not have any form of self dignity at least respect your age. Thank you.
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
ransomed:

I have been avoiding you like a plague but you keep trailing me. Do not push me beyond Nairaland before we started treating each other's Bleep ups . Anastasius respect yourself. If you do not have any form of self dignity at least respect your age. Thank you.
See this mentally deranged individual, go get your meds, you obviously aren't well. Phck u to infinity, u need psychiatric meds

1 Like

Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by ransomed: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2020
anastasius:

See this mentally deranged individual, go get your meds, you obviously aren't well. Phck u to infinity, u need psychiatric meods

You belong to derange family, your manifestation can never be same.
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by LegendAnselm: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
NYSC should be scrapped and this Nation should be restructured
i wonder why u contnue reasoning with ur anus
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2020
LegendAnselm:
i wonder why u contnue reasoning with ur anus
says a troll who smoked weed and started seeing images of his dead brother
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by LegendAnselm: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
says a troll who smoked weed and started seeing images of his dead brother
u that does not smoke weed why ar u confused about ur gender? Confuse fellow. I heard that u ar ghost. Am not doubting about that anymore. Dead among the living v ar...dont worry very soon i will call u by ur native name. Watch out
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by kenedy175(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
We4all:

A doctor's priority should be saving lives and not what he expects as monetary compensation. Oh! I forgot that we are in Nigeria where people become medical doctors only for the prestige only.
Alright sir
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by kenedy175(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
blackpanda:
Smh

I thought medicine is supposed to be service to humanity not avenue for self aggrandizement.

Well I don't blame you sha
What about job satisfaction?
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by kenedy175(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
richidinho:
Int'l NGO's in Maiduguri

You can earn 400k monthly for a start
As a corper??
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by kenedy175(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
lukfame:
Very funny. Are you saying doctors should live in penury because they are called to serve humanity.? You think they don't have have bills to be paid and families or themselves to take care of?
C'mon, be considerate chief. This particular doctors earned at least 150k before service so finding a good place to work isn't a bad idea.
Thanks for clearing the air
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by kenedy175(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thoughtfeed:

Are you a doctor
Of course
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by kenedy175(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
paradox99:
so doctor no go chop abi,doctor go go school for over 6 yrs come dey do free work abi,cos na your God bless go feed him family,send him children to school abi.

6 years? I wish. I stayed almost 9 years without a single issue
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by Richdee1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
richidinho:
Int'l NGO's in Maiduguri

You can earn 400k monthly for a start
Tell us more. Int'l NGOs like?
And how do u get letter from them? would NYSC agree to it?
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by richidinho(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
Richdee1:

Tell us more. Int'l NGOs like?

And how do u get letter from them?
would NYSC agree to it?

Serve in Maiduguri first at any hospital before you can switch
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by richidinho(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
kenedy175:

6 years? I wish. I stayed almost 9 years without a single issue

Oga....come to maid and work
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by kenedy175(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
richidinho:

Oga....come to maid and work
Won't one be subjected to going to those communities most hit by insurgency?
Re: NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? by richidinho(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
kenedy175:

Won't one be subjected to going to those communities most hit by insurgency?
Start from maid and choose to remain there, nobody will force u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc 2021 Batch C / NYSC FLASHBACK( Those Days) / PLATEAU BATCH A15 Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.