Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy (28439 Views)

Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by Saao(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Slurity:
and what criminality has Ndume done to you are Nigeria or to the person he stood for? People just develop hate without reasons. How do you even sleep at night?
so you want to defend ndume also? The Senate committee chairman on army that oversee billions dollars? Bro I rest my case
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by ndcide(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Nonsense.. Suddenly, they went to bring him out from where they kept him.

The legal process is just a smoke screen.

Is it not Okon Abang? They all belong to the same secret sect.

This whole thing is a drama.
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by shoprite: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy

grin grin grin

Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by ndcide(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2020
otokx:
Did Ndume know all along where Maina was?

Of course, he knew.

That is the game plan. These people are after something else.

Maina is not the issue
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2020
roundman:
Abaribe should be ready o!!!

Abaribe's case is different. NK's house was invaded by the military while the case is still in court.
Hence the case has been tampered with
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by 116sixteen: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Kettle......
[/s]
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by Slurity(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Saao:
so you want to defend ndume also? The Senate committee chairman on army that oversee billions dollars? Bro I rest my case
Just because he oversees billion dollars makes him a criminal? What will then call Emefiele of CBN and minister of finance or of petroleum? Change your mentality or else people will easily offend you
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by Naijaarchive(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2020
grin ọdẹ you dey do bro code b4.... grin
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by cpu2006(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2020
releasing NDUME from correctional center pained me seriously. serving as surety to criminal person shows that he has no integrity.
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by Saao(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Slurity:
Just because he oversees billion dollars makes him a criminal? What will then call Emefiele of CBN and minister of finance or of petroleum? Change your mentality or else people will easily offend you
you can't offend me. Emefiele and finance minister are professionals with spelled out functions and are doing their jobs very well. But army today is one of the most corrupt institutions today except if you know nothing about them and Senate committee or house committee on army who ought to expose them compromise with them for financial again. Have you ever thought of how rich our generals are because of the insurgents fight in the north? Have you ever listen to ranks and files complaining about the generals? Few days ago general Adeniyi was court martial because he complain. The generals and the civilians in the national assembly headed by ndume are working together and that is why the war will never come to an end because of the financial gain.
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by frog12: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
when you MAKE a SUYA maker chairman of a national agency, this is what will HAPPEN. THEN A galadima go support am STEAL. Ndume most likely didn't expet the JUDGE to put him in JAIL.
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by COMPAQ(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
viviangist:

https://punchng.com/n2bn-fraud-i-can-no-longer-be-mainas-surety-hes-untrustworthy-says-ndume/

Why were your hands tied? You could have simply refused to stand as a surety for Maina and he would have been remanded in prison for the duration of his trial.
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by mondi2: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Marina had really shown d dat of person he is. Now, who will be willing to stand as a Surety for him. He had shot himself on d feet
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by mondi2: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Marina had really shown d type of person he is. Now, who will be willing to stand as a Surety for him? No body. He had shot himself on d feet
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by PDJT: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
roundman:
Abaribe should be ready o!!!
[/s]
Re: Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy by Frankcallys(m): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2020
Maina's son also jumped bail? Generation of bail jumpers. It runs in their blood grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: 2nd Most Corrupt Country In West Africa Under Buhari - Transparency Int / My Oga At The Top: NSCDC Replaces Shem With Adesuyi As Lagos Commandant / Femi Fani-kayode & Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.