Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) (42212 Views)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by drinoayo: 4:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Luxury designer, Michael Awujoola aka Malivelihood, held his traditional wedding ceremony on Friday, December 04, Igbere TV reports.

The billionaire jeweller got married to his heartthrob, Deola Smart, the daughter of Kogi State Senator, Smart Adeyemi, in a glamorous wedding held in Abuja

The ceremony was attended by Kiki, the daughter of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, friends, and family of the couple.

Their church wedding holds today, December 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rroNsX7lcgE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by drinoayo: 4:26am On Dec 05, 2020
More

Senator Smart Adeyemi and daughter

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by drinoayo: 4:29am On Dec 05, 2020
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by drinoayo: 4:32am On Dec 05, 2020
More.

Kiki Osinbajo and the Bride

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by tillaman(m): 4:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Omo Adeyemi Smart Ati Malivelihood
Tonto May never like this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Romanoff(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Those eyelashes can sweep a massive compound.

The day I vowed not to use it again is the day I was flapping my eyes like pepeye.

Women dey try o.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
This is so so lovely, Happy Married Life to them

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr....damnnn beautiful...congratulations
But how niggarrrrs are bold to get married baffles me...
A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die
Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Ugaboy: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
They both look too old

Congrats to them anyway

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by AuntRose(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Money spent on dress 150k
Money spent on jewelries 230k
Money spent on makeup 470k

12 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Mopolchi: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yoruba and Owambe no be hia. Rice ati ororo ati pomo ati shaki naim you go dey ear upandan. grin

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Bornsinner7: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Happy marriage life Malivelihood

The guy really spend for this union.. still buy car as wedding gift for the babe..

I just hope say that Puna never sour

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
God bless their marriage
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by WiszyFraud: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
undecided

The number of marriages this period seff.
Damnnn
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
The cake too big oooo
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Rahkman: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
She looks bleached

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Weddings! Weddings!! Weddings!!!
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
This would have been tonto dikeh enjoying and getting married to the love of her life but the Nigerian girls money hungry syndrome in her made her rushed in and out of a failed marriage....learn to wait for your time no matter how long it will take

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by islamicpenis: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
As a born again Alhaji and practicing Pastor , Imam for 30 years all I can say is this marriage will not last because it is against chrislamic principles undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by JesusJesus: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by XullySwt(f): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Too many people
HML
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by pyro62(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Congrats Deola and Manhood! cheesy
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by ekestic1976(f): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Congratulations to you. But she is not beautiful? Looks like a decorated male, if you ask me. (Quote me and URINATE on your bed tonight. No kidding!)

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Perfectsouth(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ok
Make una enjoy una life o...

Meanwhile somewhere in abuja or wherever.
One Tonto clout chaser will be

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by kennyflames(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
The rich marries the rich.... smiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Karlifate: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
I like his nickname.

He must be an interesting guy.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why's everyone called a billionaire in Nigeria these days?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Congratulations to them and happy married life❤❤
This manlivehood don old O
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by pretydiva(f): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
The pictures are beautiful and colorful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock / Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.