Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) (42244 Views)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
TINUBU IS A USELESS CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Danny50: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Ugly man with fat pocket.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by johnmartus(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Such a stupid advice.
Macsjebs:
This is so so lovely, Happy Married Life to them

...A guy met me recently, lamenting how he is having a hard time getting a girlfriend; he feels he isn't good looking enough & doesn't have a good dress sense

I simply told him, attraction is a chemistry and you only need to 'pepper them'; he said, 'u mean I should use pepper spray on ladies, that's absurd!'...Lol

Not at all, I replied, I meant try wearing our mind blowing, appealing & ethereal fragrance and watch how ladies would find you irresistible and want to start a conversation with you everywhere you go.

'When I am not MTN', he replied skeptically, then I showed him a lot of Nairalanders reviews on the thread on my signature & that was it! Dude is a happy guy now
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Onyi22(f): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
In all of your doing ladies, marry Money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by flokii: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tonto dikeh how market??

Congrats to the latest couple.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Onyi22:

Lol, you no kill me.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by flokii: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
Onyi22:

Keep quiet jor.. stop misleading young girls.

Marry money yen yen yen.. how much you sef get?
Shiooor!
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by johnhood(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Love is sweet with money. Even if there is no love money will turn it to love. For those deceiving themselves(
righteousness89:
) calling money vanity. Keep on deceiving yourself. Even your pastor will choose money over saving you.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by emperordelis(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....damnnn beautiful...congratulations
But how niggarrrrs are bold to get married baffles me...
A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die
Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar

Madman,so e get person wey you dey fear for your family You're not a real niggar then,real niggas no dey fear anybody

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by DottiesDeluxe: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Sarmiz24(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....damnnn beautiful...congratulations
But how niggarrrrs are bold to get married baffles me...
A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die
Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar
Bros share me ur dealer number, I need to test some of your supplies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by SAMBARRY: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ugaboy:
They both look too old

Congrats to them anyway
ok so they should look like pre teenagers or high school kids before they marry.una no dey Taya? Can envy ever leave your body.

She young,she marry young
She no marry young,she old

Abeg shut the Fok up jare if you no fit wish them happy married life then move
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Neoteny:
Why's everyone called a billionaire in Nigeria these days?

in naira....because nigeria money is next to tissue paper.....very soon u go dey hear trillionaire
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by cynthia500(f): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
this is nice
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Neoteny(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sleekfingers:

in naira....because nigeria money is next to tissue paper.....very soon u go dey trillionaire

That's a serious exaggeration.

There are far worse currencies
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by tellwisdom: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
Not useful to me undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by LINTUNE(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin
Macsjebs:

...A guy met me recently, lamenting how he is having a hard time getting a girlfriend; he feels he isn't good looking enough & doesn't have a good dress sense

I simply told him, attraction is a chemistry and you only need to 'pepper them'; he said, 'u mean I should use pepper spray on ladies, that's absurd!'...Lol

Not at all, I replied, I meant try wearing our mind blowing, appealing & ethereal fragrance and watch how ladies would find you irresistible and want to start a conversation with you everywhere you go.

'When I am not MTN', he replied skeptically, then I showed him a lot of Nairalanders reviews on the thread on my signature & that was it! Dude is a happy guy now
i find ur method of advertisements quite thrilling..
Macsjebs:

Macsjebs:

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Factfinder1:
This would have been tonto dikeh enjoying and getting married to the love of her life but the Nigerian girls money hungry syndrome in her made her rushed in and out of a failed marriage....learn to wait for your time no matter how long it will take

And have you guys tag us all sorts of names like evening newspaper and the likes? Thanks but no thanks.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
flokii:

Keep quiet jor.. stop misleading young girls.

Marry money yen yen yen.. how much you sef get?
Shiooor!

grin grin grin grin

E pain am
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Emeka71(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
drinoayo:
More
Senator Smart Adeyemi and daughter
Happy wedded life unto them.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Godada(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
And I was decried when I said the rich married the rich.

The super rich didn't get rich by happenstance. They got there by cunning and deliberate actions.

Godada:
grin

Well I am feel compelled to drop my input here.

I may seem callous but who suffer epp?
Na who see fish wey dem put for im mouth, e spit am troway?

It's high time guys understand how these things work. You don't slither into a relationship when you wallet is as flat as mama Femi bedroom slippers booby.

You don't force people into relationships and make them suffer. Ever wondered why the rich marry the rich? Everyone wants financial security.

Brothers, make una go update una sef and stop screaming women love money.

No daughter of mine is going to marry a pauper

My G below get no chill. If you dey work and you see better job, you nor go update?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And have you guys tag us all sorts of names like evening newspaper and the likes? Thanks but no thanks.

Depends on how you carry and maintain your self
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by BEEFIE: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
that deola na druggie for London
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Factfinder1:

Depends on how you carry and maintain your self

E no dey hard una to start calling names even on top all the maintenance we do.

Abeg leave matter for Mathias
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Neoteny:

That's a serious exaggeration.
There are far worse currencies

of course, eg venezuela,haiti, colombia, somalia, congo etc
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
SAMBARRY:
ok so they should look like pre teenagers or high school kids before they marry.una no dey Taya? Can envy ever leave your body.
She young,she marry young
She no marry young,she old
Abeg shut the Fok up jare if you no fit wish them happy married life then move

You can’t please these ones o.

TODAY; Naija girls don’t have future plans, the only thing in their head is marriage. Imagine a 23yrs old girl saying she wants to marry.

TOMORROW; See evening newspaper. She spent her youth hoeing around in the name of career, now desperation done enter. Career woman!

NEXT TOMORROW; No man should marry a liability! Never marry these broke oloshos without a job! Never do that bro!

NEXT WEEK; Independent women are a no-go-area. They are not submissive, you can’t control them.

This one weak me.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
Macsjebs:

[/s]

The advert is too long boring and looses the readers interest half way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zungeru Hydropower DAM In Niger State Completed / Melinda Gates Meets Aisha Buhari (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.