Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/12/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/12/2020 (145 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/12/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 05/12/2017) Knowledge Delivers / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/12/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2020.

THEME: GOD BLESS YOU..

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 05/12/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/12/2020 by dallyemmy: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday, December 5, 2020) -

*God Bless You*

.”

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for blessing me with all blessings in heavenly places.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, release upon my life the grace to obey all Your commandments and to do Your perfect will in all things, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, empower me to become addicted to doing things that will provoke Your blessings upon my life, and not curses, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let Your blessings that make rich without adding sorrow locate me and enter into my labours, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let everything that You have created, in heaven and on earth, be summoned and commanded to work in my favour and bless me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, open Your good treasures unto me and bless all the works of my hands, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let everyone that blesses me be blessed, and let everyone that curses me be cursed, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, break every yoke of debts in my life, and make me a lender to many nations, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and let Your blessings continue to pursue and overtake him, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Sermon On Monday / Man Narrates How He Was Called An Infidel / The Most Important Benefit Of Meditation (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.