Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? (1946 Views)

Furnished Room near UNILAG Yaba. With TV, AC, Bedset, Cooker, Gen Etc. Now 500k / Shop For TV Stand And Entertainment Center / Fridge And Freezer Fo Sale Price Is 55k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2020
I need to get these things.

Should I go for tokunbo since it seems our gadgets here are just Nigerian standards.

Location is Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by phrancys001(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Samsung or scan frost if your money no reach Samsung
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by raker300: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2020
I use LG products all through.

From ac to fridges and TVs to washing machines etc.

Samsung products always fall apart..it’s a certainty

2 Likes

Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by RedPhoenix: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Go for LG

Go for tokunbo. Don't waste money on new. First grade hand to hand tokunbo is okay. Check classified sites and nairaland selling section
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2020
raker300:
I use LG products all through.

From ac to fridges and TVs to washing machines etc.

Samsung products always fall apart..it’s a certainty

My issue with LG is that it seems what Fouani brings here is Nigerian standard, not European.

How long have you been using your LG devices?

Were they all new?

1 Like

Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Go for LG

Go for tokunbo. Don't waste money on new. First grade hand to hand tokunbo is okay. Check classified sites and nairaland selling section
Would have been best if our guys were honest.

But dem fit give me empty casin now or even ceiling fan as AC, I fear our boys shocked
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by RedPhoenix: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2020
LagosInter:

Would have been best if our guys were honest.

But dem fit give me empty casin now or even ceiling fan as AC, I fear our boys shocked

E get how dem dey do am. I bought many appliances in using Decoder sef. Buy hand to hand and you go dey fine
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by SamuelLoch: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2020
LagosInter:

Should I go for tokunbo since it seems our gadgets here are just Nigerian standards.

Location is Lagos.

Thanks.

TV - Hisense Android TV
AC - Yet to purchase but I'm considering Thermocool
Fridge - Hisense
No complaints so far

1 Like

Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by RedPhoenix: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Don't buy Hisense TV o. Buy devices that the parts are rampant incase of damage. Go for LG
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by madmohamed(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2020
LagosInter:

Location is Lagos.

Thanks.
email me that is my business will give you very good ones.
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Fibonacci88: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2020
LagosInter:

Location is Lagos.

Thanks.
Forget those Samsung and LG brands in the market now they are Chinese products with a brand name. U ll be made to pay more thinking u are buying a good brand but na still China. I learnt d hard way after d LG home theater I bought from spar barely lasted 4 months. If u can see an original Samsung no probs but u see LG run o. Them don cast LG for Nigeria. If u want an affordable Tv u can buy Synix or Hisense. I have been using my Synix smart TV for over 3yrs no issues

1 Like

Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by fineboynl(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2020
bro to be honest with you. nothing like new product but with the kind of quality we have here is nothing to write home about even from the TV set. we had good brand when naira was strong to a dollar. at that time you can get a quality air conditioner LG for 600$ to 800$ and should be around 60k to 90k way back. imagine what 800$ is today? can you and anyone afford air conditioner of 800$? to 1000$? as it's obtainable in US or Europe?

but today with the rate naira has become useless importers and manufacture are compromising quality to make it affordable to Nigeria and Africans. imagine Air condictioner of 100k brand new that about 200$ today.

I am using LG tokubo. very rugged and strong. if you can get a 1st grade LG 1hp with everything intact for 80k and never touched before I would advise you go for it instead. you will get a 1hp skyrun for 120k I heard it's trying. temacool is a bit higher in price.

but I would advise you take you time to look for a very clean and shape tokubo LG. with remote and everything intact even for 100k. it will blow cooler and stronger exspecially if you like using it to sleep. tokubo comes with stonger and bigger compressor. while those new ac comes with small and low quality compressor. the compressor is air conditioner and air conditioner is compressor. that all that matters the rest are just pipe, copper, aluminum, and small ic board panel. even if you remove the ic panel and connect direct the ac will still work directly. but you can't control anything like the intelligence. timer, high ,low, fan speed setting, blower direction, e.t.c

those low quality ones parts can easily break off after first year.

you can order from Amazon if you need America quality ac but your budget should be around a thousand dollar.
a visit to amazon will open your eyes.

but if it's TV set. I would advise new because of latest technology in them and come with the follow come remote. don't buy tv and buy third party remote it don't work correctly.

3 Likes

Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by blackpanda: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2020
LagosInter:

My issue with LG is that it seems what Fouani brings here is Nigerian standard, not European.

How long have you been using your LG devices?

Were they all new?

I bought my lg tv from fouani since 2013. It's still working perfectly
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Fibonacci88:

Forget those Samsung and LG brands in the market now they are Chinese products with a brand name. U ll be made to pay more thinking u are buying a good brand but na still China. I learnt d hard way after d LG home theater I bought from spar barely lasted 4 months. If u can see an original Samsung no probs but u see LG run o. Them don cast LG for Nigeria. If u want an affordable Tv u can buy Synix or Hisense. I have been using my Synix smart TV for over 3yrs no issues

Seanwilliams see oo seanwilliam
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by seanwilliam(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2020
LagosInter:

Seanwilliams see oo seanwilliam

There will always be defects in everyone production the original poster might be unfortunate to come across one..

I bought brand new lg fan, tv, fridge , home theater and washer and they are doing ok .

But there was a time probably 6 months ago , that my TV burnt due to high voltage.. I didn't use stabilizer nor power surge so evidently it was my fault.. I took the tv to the LG store and they repaired it for me at no cost . And they said if it doesnt come up they'll replace it for me.. after two weeks I was called that it is ready and I picked up. I have my warranty.. I bought stabilizer and power surge too and since then i never had problem with any of their product.

And mind u the high voltage spoilt some people electronics that time too in my area...

I will recommend LG a million times to anyone.. but u can try other products sha.. but I'm not in support of buying UK electronics. Go to any reliable store and pick up your desired brand .

But to me o, all my electronics are lg except my phones and laptop ...

I bought all at fouani lg store lister ibadan
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2020
seanwilliam:

There will always be defects in everyone production the original poster might be unfortunate to come across one..

I bought brand new lg fan, tv, fridge , home theater and washer and they are doing ok .

But there was a time probably 6 months ago , that my TV burnt due to high voltage.. I didn't use stabilizer nor power surge so evidently it was my fault.. I took the tv to the LG store and they repaired it for me at low cost . And they said if it doesnt some up they'll replace it for me.. after two weeks I was called that it is ready and I picked up. I have my warranty.. I bought stabilizer and power surge too and since then i never had problem with any of their product.

And mind u the high voltage spoilt some people electronics that time too in my area...

I will recommend LG a million times to anyone.. but u can try other products sha.. but I'm not in support or buying UK electronics. Go to any reliable store and pick up your desired brand .

But to me o, all my 3electronics are lg except my phones and laptop ...

I bought all at fouani lg store lister ibadan

Good one.
Tnx
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by seanwilliam(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
LagosInter:

Good one.
Tnx
edited.. at NO COST is what I meant not low cost.. typo error.. THEY DIDNT COLLECT ANYTHING FROM ME WHEN THEY REPAIRED MY TV . I just DASHED the engineer that attended to me something.

Just go for new one cos of warranty .good luck!
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by ebhaleleme51490: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2020
:I need to get these things.Should I go for tokunbo since it seems our gadgets here are just Nigerian standards.Location is Lagos.Thanks. email me that is my business will give you very good ones.
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
edited.. at NO COST is what I meant not low cost.. typo error.. THEY DIDNT COLLECT ANYTHING FROM ME WHEN THEY REPAIRED MY TV . I just DASHED the engineer that attended to me something.

Just go for new one cos of warranty .good luck!
Ok tnx
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Kizyte(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2021
Fibonacci88:

How is the picture quality of Synix?
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Kizyte(m): 11:56pm On May 27, 2021
blackpanda:

I bought my lg tv from fouani since 2013. It's still working perfectly
That was when LG was LG
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by blackpanda: 12:37am On May 28, 2021
Kizyte:
That was when LG was LG

Now it's Samsung undecided
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Fibonacci88: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kizyte:
How is the picture quality of Synix?
picture perfect. But d sound is horrible but i dont get to feel it cos i use my home theater with it
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Kizyte(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
Fibonacci88:

picture perfect. But d sound is horrible but i dont get to feel it cos i use my home theater with it
OK bro, I finally got Hisense 40" LED

1 Like

Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by Cabardin: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
LG appliance is very high-quality. I have an air conditioner and a monitor from this company. We are going to buy a washing machine with a dryer, too, from LG. Which of their catalog can you suggest? My old washing machine has already failed several times. The masters from appliance repairs Cape Town brought it back to life. But we understand that its service life is coming to an end, and it's better to choose a modern model with additional necessary functions that work silently. Cos, my old one is already making a booming noise, especially during the spin.
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by RobbStark(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
TV......LG
Fridge....Haier Thermocool
AC...Window unit.....LG
Gas cooker....Thermocool

Guy, if you want to enjoy these stuff, buy new ones believe me, you will definitely enjoy them.

Tokunbo comes with its own wahala

No talk say I no tell you.
Enjoy
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by JhyMedex: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2023
SamuelLoch:

TV - Hisense Android TV
AC - Yet to purchase but I'm considering Thermocool
Fridge - Hisense
No complaints so far
Bro.. good morning.
How long have u been using the Hisense fridge?
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by SamuelLoch: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
JhyMedex:

Bro.. good morning.
How long have u been using the Hisense fridge?

Good afternoon...
Late 2020 or early 2021
Re: Please What's Best Brands For Tv, AC, Fridge? by JhyMedex: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
SamuelLoch:

Good afternoon...
Late 2020 or early 2021

Aight Boss

(1) (Reply)

Urban Crest TITLE C Of O / Can 8million Build This Contemporary Small House / 3-bedroom Flat Needed In Abeokuta And A Banquet-hall For Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.