Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election (8068 Views)

Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Am surprised that Senatordave1 is now insulting Ebebi over the lost Election am sure he will also trade insult with Ebifemowei after the news would have struck him that Cleopas of PDP has won with his main man David Lyon losing his area, like I have said in all previous post APC did not win the Governorship Election in Bayelsa State, the results which INEC and APC concorted to declare David Lyon winner had no units or ward results, today APC boast that they were deprived of victory but the election of Senate will prove to the world and the likes of Senatordave1, Dansuqi and others of likes who glorify electoral malfeasance that APC never won any Election in Bayelsa State.

This is the highest level of political hypocrisy.you turn a blind eye to the rigging in ekeremor but you are blabbing about the clean victory of Lyon.you are a paid agent of pdp,you talk like a robot
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
cutefy:

Young man calm down. Politics is beyond street talk.

You should calm down rather.someone is popular on the streets,he outrigged his opponent to secure his victory in accordance to your politics beyond the streets so why are you complaining? You pdp fans are two faced
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by cutefy: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

You should calm down rather.someone is popular on the streets,he outrigged his opponent to secure his victory in accordance to your politics beyond the streets so why are you complaining? You pdp fans are two faced

Brother you don't even have idea of what's up with bayelsa politics. Bayelsans hate Sylva with passion and anything called APC.

They fear sylva will have an indirect rule if Lyon is elected. On a free and fair election Lyon won't have won. Federal might, oil money and military intimidation marred the election. And this is one of the reasons some politicians got sanctioned by US for election malpractice
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by AAA593: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
fergie001:
Bayelsa West:

Result from Ekermor LG

PDP 68,056

APC 7.303

ObuksBayelsa senatodave1
This is sagbama result. APC boys are celebrating that Ebebi won Ekeremor with 74000 plus votes to 4000

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by AAA593: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Is like APC rigged Ekeremor results overnight because APC was losing heavily as at yesterday
Fergie001
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
cutefy:

Brother you don't even have idea of what's up with bayelsa politics. Bayelsans hate Sylva with passion and anything called APC.

They fear sylva will have an indirect rule if Lyon is elected. On a free and fair election Lyon won't have won. Federal might, oil money and military intimidation marred the election. And this is one of the reasons some politicians got sanctioned by US for election malpractice

Bayelsans dislike Dickson also for bad governance.diri is clearly a stooge of Dickson so your talk no make sense.bayelsa elections has never been free and fair.Dickson massively rigged in sagbama LGA.they love Lyon on the other hand.in yenagoa,ekeremor the elections were free and fair and Lyon still won.sorry dear
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by fergie001: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
AAA593:

This is sagbama result. APC boys are celebrating that Ebebi won Ekeremor with 74000 plus votes to 4000

Got it here/
https://twitter.com/nigeriantribune/status/1335470247466446848?s=19

MODIFIED;
It is for Sagbama LGA
#BayelsaByElection: Sagbama LGA

Registered voters:109,420
Total number of valid votes:75,856
Total votes cast - 76,805
Rejected votes - 949

PDP - 68,056
APC - 7,303
AA - 33
AAC - 08
ADP - 65
YPP - 42
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
AAA593:
Is like APC rigged Ekeremor results overnight because APC was losing heavily as at yesterday
Fergie001

Sagbama wasnt rigged I guess
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by AAA593: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Bayelsans dislike Dickson also for bad governance.diri is clearly a stooge of Dickson so your talk no make sense.bayelsa elections has never been free and fair.Dickson massively rigged in sagbama LGA.they love Lyon on the other hand.in yenagoa,ekeremor the elections were free and fair and Lyon still won.sorry dear
The last governorship election was free and not fair in two LGAs namely Yenagoa and Kolga.

APC massvely rigged Southern Ijaw, Nembe (oh my God), Brass, Ogbia Ekeremor. PDP Sagbama.

How can you be popular and still rigged your election until supreme court judgment

2 Likes

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by AAA593: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Sagbama wasnt rigged I guess
I think you're not on ground. Make I waka
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by fergie001: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
AAA593:

The last governorship election was free and not fair in two LGAs namely Yenagoa and Kolga.

APC massvely rigged Southern Ijaw, Nembe (oh my God), Brass, Ogbia Ekeremor. PDP Sagbama.

How can you be popular and still rigged your election until supreme court judgment

It seems you are the most objective pdp supporter from bayelsa here.if you remove rigging,apc will win southern ijaw,nembe,brass,narrowly while pdp will take ogbia narrowly.the margin in sagbama will drop so apc would still have won albeit narrowly like Dickson did in 2015...

My brother,your talk about rigging surprise me.theres no election without rigging in nigeria.popularity alone is not a guarantee to win elections.you have to rig to make the winning safe less your enemy will outright you.in 2015,did gej not rig in the south despite his popularity down south? Buhari did same up north
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
AAA593:

I think you're not on ground. Make I waka

I am virtually but dont go.I like your company
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
AAA593:

If this is true,Dickson has lost then
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
cutefy:

Lyon did not win anything. The election was massively rigged in favor of APC.

APC was sharing money to voters. Each voter get like 5k as soon as he gets to the polling unit with the instruction to vote APC. Slyva is just desperate to take back baylesa.

And PDP did not share any money to voters right?

If INEC should conduct Bayelsa Governorship Election over and over, Diri can never win Lyon.

The election was rigged in favor of APC, what has been happening right from 1999?
In 2015, what happened in southern ijaw LGA, was it rigged in favor of PDP?
Nigeria had been rigging elections right from 1999 to date.

It is always the best rigger that wins.

1 Like

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
fergie001:

For our friend....I didn't argue with him but only stated what the results were, but he consistently attacks my comments on Bayelsa all of the time but when his fellow Bayelsans like AAA593 & Obuksbayelsa make comments...he wouldn't utter as much as a whimper.

You know last year, when many criticised the violence in Nembe, Kogi and SOLGA,.... Many said "shut up" and go to Court if aggrieved.
I will hope that we correct this violent aspect of our politics...It is the biggest setback of our elections, much more than vote-buying.

I wish them all well...and hope steps will be taken to do the right things. He said the Bayelsa Central election was largely uneventful...hopefully, the results will trickle in soon.

I consistently attacks your comments on Bayelsa because you are a celebrity or what?

1 Like

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
No result has been announced by inec on local government basis.

We are still waiting for inec to announce the results.
Any result not announced by INEC is not authentic.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

And PDP did not share any money to voters right?

If INEC should conduct Bayelsa Governorship Election over and over, Diri can never win Lyon.

The election was rigged in favor of APC, what had been happening right from 1999?
In 2015, what happened in southern ijaw LGA, was it rigged in favor of PDP?
Nigeria had been rigging elections right from 1999 to date.

It is always the best rigger that wins.

Gbam...cc cutefy and obuksbayelsa
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:
No result has been announced by inec on local government basis.

We are still waiting for inec to announce the results.
Any result not announced by INEC is not authentic.

What is happening? Why so much delays? The remaining 4 senate reruns have been declared.okigwe zone with 6 lgas,lagos east with 5 lgas,cross river north with 5 and plateau south with 6 lgas all declared.what is delaying two senate seats with 5 lgas in bayelsa? Is it the terrain or rigging is still ongoing?

Someone posted a result where apc won ekeremor and another posted another where pdp won ekeremor? Are you not at the collation centres? Why are both parties in bayelsa so quiet
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

What is happening? Why so much delays? The remaining 4 senate reruns have been declared.okigwe zone with 6 lgas,lagos east with 5 lgas,cross river north with 5 and plateau south with 6 lgas all declared.what is delaying two senate seats with 5 lgas in bayelsa? Is it the terrain or rigging is still ongoing?

Someone posted a result where apc won ekeremor and another posted another where pdp won ekeremor? Are you not at the collation centres? Why are both parties in bayelsa so quiet

I'm from Bayelsa Central and not West.
Bayelsa Central will be announced in Yenagoa while west will be announced in Sagbama.

I'm on my way to the coalition center now, coalition and final politics is being played now by both parties.
All those results posted are not authentic so they should not be taken as the final results of the election.
INEC will do the needful by announcing the results.
Let's wait for the official announcement by INEC.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

I'm from Bayelsa Central and not West.
Bayelsa Central will be announced in Yenagoa while west will be announced in Sagbama.

I'm on my way to the coalition center now, coalition and final politics is being played now by both parties.
All those results posted are not authentic so they should not be taken as the final results of the election.
INEC will do the needful by announcing the results.
Let's wait for the official announcement by INEC.

Oga,you know the drill na.before announcing at the collation centre,they must have announced at the LGA points.you arw from kolokuma so you should know the LGA results.moreover,you have friends in bayelsa west
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Oga,you know the drill na.before announcing at the collation centre,they must have announced at the LGA points.you arw from kolokuma so you should know the LGA results.moreover,you have friends in bayelsa west

They only collated at local government headquarters without announcing the results at the local government areas. Yes they ought to have announced the result in each local government area at the local government collation center before dispatching to the central collation center.

They will announce the results at the senatorial collation center.

Yes, I have friends and people in West but no result has been announced yet.

Na now the result politics dey play.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by vicdom(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

About 95% of the results have been uploaded on the inec portal, I have done rough collation and PDP is winning the two seats. The results are there ward by ward, you can collate yourself. Collation officers will take results from there and do the final collation.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
I cannot say any result even though I know it because I am not INEC. Inec will announce it when it is time.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:

About 95% of the results have been uploaded on the inec portal, I have done rough collation and PDP is winning the two seats. The results are there ward by ward, you can collate yourself. Collation officers will take results from there and do the final collation.

That is nice.abeg post am here or give me the link to inec portal
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

They only collated at local government headquarters without announcing the results at the local government areas. Yes they ought to have announced the result in each local government area at the local government collation center before dispatching to the central collation center.

They will announce the results at the senatorial collation center.

Yes, I have friends and people in West but no result has been announced yet.

Na now the result politics dey play.

Just tell us what they collated at lg level
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by fergie001: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

I consistently attacks your comments on Bayelsa because you are a celebrity or what?
No P
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Just tell us what they collated at lg level

They didn't announce it at the LG headquarters.
Moreover I'm not INEC that will announce results.
Any result announced by INEC is what I will say.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:

If you believe that INEC portal, then you are not a Nigerian.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by OBUKSBAYELSA: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Gbam...cc cutefy and obuksbayelsa

Mosdii and Senatordave1 sound like Anarchist, who sees nothing wrong in anti-democratic template of the APC, perhaps they should have advised Jonathan to the same line they now gleefully support in 2015.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Mosdii and Senatordave1 sound like Anarchist, who sees nothing wrong in anti-democratic template of the APC, perhaps they should have advised Jonathan to the same line they now gleefully support in 2015.

If you want to talk about rigging, vote buying and manipulation.
Who started it?
PDP is the grandfather and grandmaster of rigging, vote buying and manipulation.
From 1999 to date, PDP has been in charge of Bayelsa state.
APC won through the ballot and PDP won through the supreme court.

I have one question for you, who in PDP can challenge Lyon, Oseke in any election and win?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta Assembly Passes Anti-open Grazing Bill / 2023: Atiku Is The President Nigeria Needs – Oke Umurhohwo / Nba Urges National Assembly To Impeach Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.