Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election (8054 Views)

Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:

About 95% of the results have been uploaded on the inec portal, I have done rough collation and PDP is winning the two seats. The results are there ward by ward, you can collate yourself. Collation officers will take results from there and do the final collation.

No.in bayelsa west 90% of results are in and all completed in sagbama.it is ekeremor that is delaying.in bayelsa central,588 out of 788 is in which is 70%...
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

If you believe that INEC portal, then you are not a Nigerian.

A lot of results in southern ijaw on the portal were cancelled and mutilated.it was deliberate mutilation.otuan ward and some others in yenagoa were cancelled

1 Like

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by OBUKSBAYELSA: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

If you want to talk about rigging, vote buying and manipulation.
Who started it?
PDP is the grandfather and grandmaster of rigging, vote buying and manipulation.
From 1999 to date, PDP has been in charge of Bayelsa state.
APC won through the ballot and PDP won through the supreme court.

That's why as an Anarchist you fully support the continuation of rigging as State Policy; a policy of do me I do you. I thought the Democratic world has dispense with the Mosaic laws. Anyway am not surprised by your ideology like your leader General Buhari and the APC party apparatchik thier policies whether in the economic, social and political sphere is Ancient so your supporting Stone-Age mentality of Might is not strange. You truly belong to that school; Right?

I have one question for you, who in PDP can challenge Lyon, Oseke in any election and win?
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=OBUKSBAYELSA post=96794677][/quote]
You can edit my comment as much as you can but you can't take away the truth.
Who started rigging in Nigeria politics? The party that started it, is the only party that can stop it.
You are quick to shout rigging as if your PDP party are saints.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

A lot of results in southern ijaw on the portal were cancelled and mutilated.it was deliberate mutilation.otuan ward and some others in yenagoa were cancelled

That is the norm nau, so it is not new.
I'm only waiting for the results by the various returning officers.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by vicdom(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

If you believe that INEC portal, then you are not a Nigerian.
What are you even saying?? Are you saying that INEC will upload results on their portal then go ahead a use different results for collation?? The uploaded results are from the individual polling unit area already announced at the polling units.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by vicdom(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

No.in bayelsa west 90% of results are in and all completed in sagbama.it is ekeremor that is delaying.in bayelsa central,588 out of 788 is in which is 70%...
Ekeremor have achieved 87% updates. From what I saw in the results already updated, PDP will clinch Bayelsa west.

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:

What are you even saying?? Are you saying that INEC will upload results on their portal then go ahead a use different results for collation?? The uploaded results are from the individual polling unit area already announced at the polling units.

This is Nigeria
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:

Ekeremor have achieved 87% updates. From what I saw in the results already updated, PDP will clinch Bayelsa west.

I agree with you
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

This is Nigeria

It happened in edo

1 Like

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

It happened in edo

An online Portal that was created by humans and handled by nigerians (inec for that matter).
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

An online Portal that was created by humans and handled by nigerians (inec for that matter).

Are you not at the collation centre yet
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:

And Bayelsa Central?
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Are you not at the collation centre yet
Waiting for the results
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by vicdom(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

And Bayelsa Central?
See for yourself

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by vicdom(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

And Bayelsa Central?
75%
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:
75%
Results announced so far in Bayelsa Central. Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA : PDP won Yenagoa LGA: PDP won massively too.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

Results announced so far in Bayelsa Central.
Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA : PDP won
Yenagoa LGA: PDP won massively too.

Give us the figures
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Give us the figures
I can't get hold of it now, later.
In Kolokuma/Opokuma APC 4k+ PDP 20k+
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by vicdom(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Give us the figures
Lol....I'm a PDP supporter, but something is not just right about all the results I have viewed so far in southern ijaw. From those results, PDP scores were conspicously seen being altered to increase their scores and APC scores were also conspicously seen mutilated to reduce their scores. I guess there's a grand plan between INEC and PDP to win Central by all means. I mean, all the polling units results were altered from the initial scores written by the collation officers. I hate injustice walahi.

1 Like

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

I can't get hold of it now, later.

In Kolokuma/Opokuma
APC 4k+
PDP 20k+

Same kolokuma that diri struggled to win.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by vicdom(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

Results announced so far in Bayelsa Central.
Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA : PDP won
Yenagoa LGA: PDP won massively too.
I told you earlier that what I viewed in the INEC portal, there was no hope for APC at all. All the polling units scores were seen altered with pen and figures were seen increased and decreased. I swear, there's no election in Nigeria again. People that are voting are just wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Same kolokuma that diri struggled to win.

He is the governor now and this is his local government area, so he must show his political relevance and sagacity here.

Many APC people have decamped to PDP too.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:

I told you earlier that what I viewed in the INEC portal, there was no hope for APC at all. All the polling units scores were seen altered with pen and figures were seen increased and decreased. I swear, there's no election in Nigeria again. People that are voting are just wasting their time.

I told you that the portal should not be trusted since it is manned by nigerians.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:

Lol....I'm a PDP supporter, but something is not just right about all the results I have viewed so far in southern ijaw. From those results, PDP scores were conspicously seen being altered to increase their scores and APC scores were also conspicously seen mutilated to reduce their scores. I guess there's a grand plan between INEC and PDP to win Central by all means. I mean, all the polling units results were altered from the initial scores written by the collation officers. I hate injustice walahi.

I clearly saw it also but refused to say it so it won't look like am just lamenting but thank goodness you have seen it.half of the results sheets were full of suspicious cancellations and manipulations..this is the old method of pdp rigging pre 2015.I also think apc did not bother much about the election for reasons I dont know...cc fergie
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:

Yes and they've succeeded in achieving that.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

I told you that the portal should not be trusted since it is manned by nigerians.

The portal is funny.anywhere apc has over 100 votes,they will cancel it and write a lower figure.am thinking someone high at the top intercepted the unit results and altered them

1 Like

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by vicdom(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

No!! What happened is that the results weren't uploaded immediately after the announcement of results at the polling units. So what happened is that after the announcement, the collation officers altered all the scores from the initial scores written, before they uploaded them.

1 Like

Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
vicdom:

No!! What happened is that the results weren't uploaded immediately after the announcement of results at the polling units. So what happened is that after the announcement, the collation officers altered all the scores from the initial scores written, before they uploaded them.

ok
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by senatordave1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
mosdii:

Yes and they've succeeded in achieving that.

This is why I was angry when ebifemowei was selected.bayelsa election is not meant for weaklings.Lyon should have been fielded or the violent orunimighe
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by vicdom(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

The portal is funny.anywhere apc has over 100 votes,they will cancel it and write a lower figure.am thinking someone high at the top intercepted the unit results and altered them
They were altered before being uploaded. There's nothing wrong with the portal. The results sheets were already altered before being uploaded. It's just a photo shot of the results sheets nah.
Re: Predictions On Today's Senate Bye Election by mosdii(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
senatordave1:

Then someone will come and say APC rigged in last year Governorship Election because he is a PDP fanatic.
I hope he is seeing the broad day light rigging.

PDP has won both Senatorial Districts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Map Of The Mission Objective Of Eastern Security Network (ESN) / 2023: North Has No Justification To Remain In Power - Tanko Yakassai / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.