Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigeriadecide2023: How To Achieve Igbo Presidency – Emeana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeriadecide2023: How To Achieve Igbo Presidency – Emeana (155 Views)

Ohaneze: We're Building Alliance With The North To Achieve Igbo Presidency / Umahi: I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency / 2023: “I Want To Be A Martyr, Sacrificed To Achieve Igbo Presidency” - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeriadecide2023: How To Achieve Igbo Presidency – Emeana by Kiv123: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2020
NigeriaDecide2023: How To Achieve Igbo Presidency – Emeana
A former member of the Imo State House of Assembly, Hon. Raymond Emeana has called for a bi-partisan method towards realizing a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction in 2023.

Emeana said the Igbo presidency project would be realized if leaders of the two leading parties, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the All Progressives Congress (APC) insist on both parties ceding their presidential tickets to the South East.

In a statement he issued on Friday, he stated that both parties are at present afraid because they are not sure if any of them would cede the ticket to the North if the other gives it to the South East.

He observed that https://kivnonblog.com.ng/2020/12/05/nigeriadecide2023-how-to-achieve/

Re: Nigeriadecide2023: How To Achieve Igbo Presidency – Emeana by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2020
dead dreams
Re: Nigeriadecide2023: How To Achieve Igbo Presidency – Emeana by Praxis758: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2020
A unity of voice matched with negotiation will be key to achieving this dream.

It's their right to produce the next president in 2023 as others has had their share of the plum seat.

I'll advise they put away self interest and unify for stronger advocacy to avoid internal division that may infiltrate their rank.

United we stand, divided we fall

And this is not the time for their foot soldiers to be abusing people or other tribes. Painstaking negotiation will do it better.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Senatorial By-election: “APC Has Rigged Me Out,” Pdp’s Gbadamosi Cries Out / Don’t Allow Governors Borrow N17trn From Pension Funds, SERAP Tells Buhari / Senate President Receiving Leadership Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.