Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? (818 Views)

Dammy Krane - Really Love You (prod. By Omo Akin) / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by ruz(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2011
Im a fan of good hiphop and i respect modenine a lot, his hard body rhymes, crazy punchlines and out of this world word plays. I probably would have been a fan but for some few issues i have with him. 1. His inability to give us a mass appeal song (keyword mass, not commercial), he spat crazy on Jimmy Jatt's Stylee, y cant he give us a track like dat?? 2. His content, mostly battle raps and self eulogies (he has few conscious songs and storytelling ones). Now he has a new trend which informed this piece, his lewd contents. He brags too much about how he hit this lady, how that lady blew him, how ladies throw their bra at him, how they video him and self-service to it. He put in all in 1 track on his 090909 mixtape, downtown sweetlove where he went against OD, classic i must say, but the senseless lewd lyrics keep popping up in almost any song he raps in. 3. Attitude, dude's got this superior attitude, he attacks his fans, blocks anyone who dares to make a little comment. So i wonder, alot of guys like him, he is probably the one of the biggest rappers out there, but do ladies really love him like he claims?
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by tosinaded(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2011
where did he claim that they love him?
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by Fred87(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2011
tosinaded@:

where did he claim that they love him?

eeezz
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by javalove(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2011
@op

Please can you name any other song Modo spewed lewd lyrcis apart from that track and 'HEAD'. . .?

Secondly, he does not have a few conscious rap. . .he has them loads!!!!

Thirdly, he has said it before. . .IF YOU A RAPPER, AND YOU HAVE NEVER BRAGGED ABOUT BEING THE BEST, THE YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO RAP SKOOL. . .

Lastly, ladies that love him, love him. . .and those that don't can still live their life, get married, get pregnant and have children. . . grin

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by ruz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
@javalove, Practically any song these days, from paradigmshift to davincimode, its useless listing cos they damn to many. Watched his freestyle with OD, pherowshuz, terry da rapman today and it was appalling. http://nigerianhiphop.net/2011/03/22/09-freestyle-session-overdose-pherowshuz-terry-tha-rapman-modenine
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by dammiecool(m): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2011
yep!!! ladies re madly in love with mode ix,u can see ladies like javalove, khanye,deji ariyo,and his new found love tosinadeda struggling to get their a$$ stuck on his d.ick cool
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by BabaEleko(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2011
dammiecool:

yep!!! ladies re madly in love with mode ix,u can see ladies like javalove, khanye,deji ariyo,and his new found love tosinadeda struggling to get their a$$ stuck on his manliness cool

^^ Were you conceived through ana1 se'x??
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by dammiecool(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

[b][b]^^ Baba_Eleko conceived through ana1 se'x??[/b][/b]

Lord have mercy shocked shocked
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by mikuz(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2011
Why not? Who doesn't want to associate with nigeria's best rapper alive na?
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by Fred87(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2011
mikuz:

EVRY ONE includin HA8A'S.Lol eeezz
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by baslone: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2011
Still on this matter?
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by mykali(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2011
Wetin the guy go rap wey una no go hook an for neck? If he decides to spit lines that fly over ya heads y'all will say he's not being 'listener friendly' and all that BS
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by ucheemmanuel(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2011
@ruz na today u hear downtown? For cryin out loud u guys shud leave mode alone. Dat song was released on 090909 and its just now u r noticing. K y dint u talk abt od's lyrics abi was it only mode dat was in dat song wen u listened to it.
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by yinkalink(f): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2011
I lyk Mode9 n i think 'lewd comments n bragging' r notin new in hip hop. Guess it cums wit d territory.
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by baslone: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
Jesse Jags/ Ice Prince's crib is like an everyday party with all  sorts of hot chicks.

If that's the kinda Luv M9 iz gettin these days, believe me, that guy go don wreck!

mikuz:

Even naija's own Lil Wayne "2sure2hizzy" claims to be naija's best!  cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by yinkalink(f): 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2011
D important tin is to v braggin ryts.
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by eghost247(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2011
Mode9 Haters dont worry he has talked to you in a Hero comes home
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by ruz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ucheemmanuel, u get me wrong, im not frowning at Downtown, i love that song, i frown at the way he struggles to bring up lewd lines in practically every song.
Re: Do Ladies Really Love Modenine? by javalove(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2011
ruz:

@ucheemmanuel, u get me wrong, im not frowning at Downtown, i love that song, i frown at the way he struggles [/b]to bring up lewd lines in [b]practically every song.

1. Define "struggles" in your context

2. Practically every song? Please list the songs

Thanks

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

(1) (Reply)

Rap Albums On The Billboard Charts / Hype Mc – Omoge Ft. Dialect / Audio Leak; Dr Sid And Wande Coal Argues Over D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.