Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

"Why I Refused To Date Atiku, Otedola Etc" - Nollywood Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Refused To Date Atiku, Otedola Etc" - Nollywood Actress Reveals (1369 Views)

Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals She Wears Bum Bum 2 Snap Pictures To Put On IG / I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals / Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Refused To Date Atiku, Otedola Etc" - Nollywood Actress Reveals by marvelck: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2020
It's a normal thing to see most Nollywood actresses going after wealthy politicians or oil gurus so as to live a comfortable life and have whatever they want.

But it's not every actress in Nollywood, that find such lifestyle interesting or compulsory. And one of them is star actress, Genny Uzoma, who in a recent post online, revealed why she decided not to go after or date any politician, or oil tycoon like Atiku Abubakar and Femi Otedola.

According to her, she's not that kind of girl, cos she's not moved by material things like most of her colleagues in the industry.

She also said that if she wants to date any of the wealthy politicians or big guys in the oil & gas sector in Nigeria, she can. But she is not into such things

1 Share

Re: "Why I Refused To Date Atiku, Otedola Etc" - Nollywood Actress Reveals by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: "Why I Refused To Date Atiku, Otedola Etc" - Nollywood Actress Reveals by pdppower: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Na lie. It's only that they have not approached her yet o.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Refused To Date Atiku, Otedola Etc" - Nollywood Actress Reveals by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cow!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Refused To Date Atiku, Otedola Etc" - Nollywood Actress Reveals by alphaNomega: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
She dey blow her own trumpet. Dem never approach her na why
Re: "Why I Refused To Date Atiku, Otedola Etc" - Nollywood Actress Reveals by Nostradamus: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Otedola is not interested in her.

Ote$ don't engage himself with over-bleached whores girls.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Twerks Extreme For Her Followers (VIDEO) / Remember The Actress That Said She Was Shot Nine Times See Her Now / Nengi Look Alike Dating Ozo,mercy Eke Nude At South Africa Club(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.