Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! (7649 Views)

$1k Seed: Kasali To Funke Adejumo "Judgement Is Coming On You Soon" / Judgement Is Coming On You Soon,Pastor Kasali Blasts All Pastors Taking Money / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by sharpwriter(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Remember I said God or Jesus (a jewish man), Orunmila, Eesu (devil) etc were all there, although Eesu was seen as the bad spirit not necessarily Satan. When men don't understand certain things, they label them as gods.

In Yoruba culture all those you mentioned are the lesser gods who are labeled as messengers of God (the Supreme diety or Creator.

In Christianity, God is still God and the Supreme diety also, and it says further that Jesus a Jewish man is God's son and he's also labeled as God incarnated in a man's body. That is that.

But in Yoruba culture, God is known as Eledumare or Olodumare. Other names are Orisha Oke, or Akoda or Aseda or Adeeda or Oba Adaniwaye.

And all others like Orunmila, Obatala, Esu etc. are lesser gods that the Supreme diety created also to help man.

Esu in Yoruba culture is not Satan just as you said, you're right about that. Esu is one of the lesser gods who has his own function to help as well but he's attributed as being a mischievous trickster.

The tricky nature of Esu in Yoruba folklore is the same reason Bishop Ajayi Crowther equated Satan as Esu in the Yoruba Bible since Satan was also seen as Father of lies but it would have been better he translated Satan as Satani or Luciferi etc.

However, though having similar characteristics, Esu in Yoruba folklore is different from Esu in Yoruba Bible.... So you are right.
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by damocool(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
considerroll:
Lovely piece
If you are interested in learning high income skills in the field of I.T, this is for you
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12794798_mju_jpeg75cb35b75cc3186dc7fdaf969d814246
Also included are several PC Games and HD movies of different genres are to refresh the mind
I asked for the price on one post like that, but you didn't reply.
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by Roycemadeit(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
skydeexie:

Are you sure? I would say the fear of God's judgment is the beginning of wisdom. Salvation is now FREE in Jesus Christ. Receive and embrace Him now to escape the coming judgment.
Methinks you are wishing in your make-believe world there was no judgment at all.
Question: Why do we have law enforcement and prison houses here on earth for those who break the law?
Can you expect anything less from the Almighty God?

Why should I fear such nonsense, when I am even more moral than this nonsense creator who killed children and punishes generations yet unborn for what they know nothing of, who killed his son than destroy the very author of sin "Lucifer." A racist, a jealous thing that craves for worship and praise... Who caused separatism and disunity in the world when he changed their language and yet instructs you to love your neighbor as yourself.

You may not know it but you have just acknowledged something, that is this God has the qualities of man because man created him. He is nothing but a thought-form. You compare the kingdom of God to our system here on Earth, where there is a court. You believe it's someplace with mansions of gold, a place where there are food and no hunger. You even built a fence around this place where the creator dwells and put a gate...

It's not your fault that you have been programmed to believe that you're responsible for your thoughts. Because, if you really think you won't believe this nonsense about some stupid judgment.
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by OnyeOhuu: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2020
It's very hard to be a good Christian(Born Again) in Nigeria
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by considerroll: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2020
damocool:

I asked for the price on One post like that, but you didn't reply.
Price starts from 25k to 50k. Whatsapp me for further clarifications. My name is Timothy
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by Vifx: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Like I said... It's dies work anymore
skydeexie:

Says who? There's nothing to be tried again. God has done everything in His unfathomable wisdom and limitless power in His Son Jesus Christ to save mankind from self destruct, jeopardy and perdition.
Embrace Jesus Christ and escape the Judgement. He is the only Way, the Truth and the Life to God the father.
Eternity is far too serious an issue to be toyed or joked with. Make haste while it is still day! Prepare yourself for the powers and the new age to come! The greatest tragedy that will ever befall any human being presently alive on earth is to leave this world without Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by Maycash89(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
AududuNine11:

What a confused fellow you are
Very Very Confused
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by Strange57: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bro pls I need some words of advice from you how can I contact you @Righteousness89
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by Juliusmomoh: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Please do you know anything about ui/ux ? @chatinent
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by chatinent: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Please do you know anything about ui/ux ? @chatinent

Yup[code][/code]
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by Juliusmomoh: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2021
chatinent:

Yup[code][/code]
Can you teach me for a token ?
Re: Judgement Is Coming; Escape!!! by chatinent: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Can you teach me for a token ?

Send a message.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easter And Christmas: Which Is The Most Important? / Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / Pictures Of Jesus Suffering On The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.