Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Please Don't Ignore This!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Don't Ignore This!!! (498 Views)

In This Economic Era To Ignore Legit Crypto Airdrops Is Unwise / To All The Programmers In The House, I've Got A Question, Please Don't Ignore � / Please Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Ignore This!!! by MagnateCalibre(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hello guys,
I am really seeking for programmers and developers to work with and we will benefit together.

I am a programmer, developer, hacker(both white and black-hat), analyst and others.. but due to business and very tight schedules, I don't get any chance to code except at night when I work on my personal projects.

I do get offers and coding/programming jobs a lot both big and small so I need good coders and developers to work with and we can also get to interact better.

You will get opened to new opportunities plus juicy offers and your rewards or payments is guaranteed for sure.

If you are interested in joining me, drop your whatsapp number below and also write which aspect of computer science you are into and I will contact you.

I reside in Abuja mainly with other locations at port-harcourt, warri and Lagos so I do migrate a lot.

NOTE: all interested individuals will be tested cos no fake developer or learner needed.

Thanks...
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by Millerules(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
081___284__350_74

Native Android Dev. (Kotlin)
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
MagnateCalibre:
Hello guys,
I am really seeking for programmers and developers to work with and we will benefit together.

I am a programmer, developer, hacker(both white and black-hat), analyst and others.. but due to business and very tight schedules, I don't get any chance to code except at night when I work on my personal projects.

I do get offers and coding/programming jobs a lot both big and small so I need good coders and developers to work with and we can also get to interact better.

You will get opened to new opportunities plus juicy offers and your rewards or payments is guaranteed for sure.

If you are interested in joining me, drop your whatsapp number below and also write which aspect of computer science you are into and I will contact you.

I reside in Abuja mainly with other locations at port-harcourt, warri and Lagos so I do migrate a lot.

NOTE: all interested individuals will be tested cos no fake developer or learner needed.

Thanks...

Boss you can reach me on Twitter @zitomanna..

Cheers and have an error free coding game smiley smiley
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by zeratehk: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
MagnateCalibre:
Hello guys,

Thanks...
Drop your contact
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by Semtu(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
MagnateCalibre:
Hello guys,

Thanks...

WhatsApp number in my signature. Data science, AI and robotics
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by gyrationtech(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Contact on my signature

fullstack Developer (React, Django)
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by trademedia: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
+ 234 _ 816565_ 1515
Php laravel expert
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by MagnateCalibre(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2020
Semtu:

WhatsApp number in my signature. Data science, AI and robotics
okay noted
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by MagnateCalibre(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2020
zeratehk:
Drop your contact
+1_4_1_5_9_6_6_4_7_7_3
0_8_1_2_6_3_4_2_9_2_8
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by Badilstical(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2020
+971 508143404
Angular/react/react-native python(django,flask)
Comfortable in any of the above
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by Sirwallace(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
MagnateCalibre:
Hello guys,

Thanks...

I just found your post.

I am a data analyst.

I could use Python, mysql, power Bi and excel analytics.

0 8 0 7 6 1 8 5 8 1 9
Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by nurain150(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
MagnateCalibre:
Hello guys,

Thanks...
This how they start.i had similar experience with people of such.
you want to hire me.
mail me.
Then as for new guys make sure you sign and indemnity and abitration agreement for freelance works like this

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Ignore This!!! by cixak95211: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
It will end in premium tears . . . come back here after one month and ask how far.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Convert MP4 To GIF / How Can I Start Up This Idea From Scratch Guys. / Softwares For Mobile App Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.