Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Has Anybody Noticed This? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Has Anybody Noticed This? (37004 Views)

Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef / Please Who Else Noticed This Incomplete Cabin Biscuit. / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ifybwoy7:
maybe because of the culture and how they were raised

It is not about any culture, why do they complain tirelessly of cultural norms that only favor men, they know what they are doing.

No matter what, if you think about it, they will be the one to benefit the most, think about it, as a guy if you budget 3k for soup but because you will be sending someone to the market you have to inflate your budget else she will inflate the price herself, if you are trying to prove stingy.

Also since she is already in your life in one way, she can easily come to you for help when she need it. She even have the right to eat from what she buy or cook for you, so you are becoming her brother somehow.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Men are not supposed to be seen in places like market nuhh
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Preshieben:
Men are not supposed to be seen in places like market nuhh

Why?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
talktrue1234:

Why?
cos market was made mainly for women and ladies
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Silentgroper(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market
Dumbfvck.. What if he's a bachelor or doesn't have a gf

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Preshieben:
cos market was made mainly for women and ladies

How about men that sell stuffs in the market, men sell meat, hausa men sell pepper etc

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SEGLIZ: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy that are always patronising the market

@Zzor, you no just well.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Jodha(f): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy that are always patronising the market

I disagree biko...are yhu trying to say only women are suitable to go to the market?

Somebody like me will ignore yhu totally...how will yhu ask me to help yhu go to the market when yhur two legs are working fine...aah

7 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
talktrue1234:

Baba a lot of them think that way oo, only God can describe the kind of staring I received today, just because I wan chop semo
only God can abi? So u sabi mention God? But u insulted him d other day. Confused fellow. Smh
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Kingsteve(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market

Typical poverty mentality.
You're so ravaged with poverty growing up, that almost everything and anything has to be about money, just because you lacked it.

Going by your stupid mentality, men with pregnant wives, partners or even their gfs, who have to dash to the market to stock up, also fall into your category of ''only stingy men go the market''

I swear to God, poverty has really clouded your common sense.
God help you!

11 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Jodha:

I disagree biko...are yhu trying to say only women are suitable to go to the market?

Somebody like me will ignore yhu totally...how will yhu ask me to help yhu go to the market when yhur two legs are working fine...aah

Good you are here
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
soulstalker:
only God can abi? So u sabi mention God? But u insulted him d other day. Confused fellow. Smh

Okay, but what is your take on the topic? Do you go to the market? If you do how is your experience like?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Jodha(f): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
talktrue1234:

Good you are here

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by flokii: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
What is bad in going to market to buy foodstuffs? If you like stare, na you go tire.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
flokii:
What is bad in going to market to buy foodstuffs? If you like stare, na you go tire.

I am actually concern because the market is not far from my house, and if a visitor is coming to my house and they can't locate my house easily I usually go and pick them around that market, I don't want to be too accustomed to people around there, or let them give me a social identity that I won't like, I am an introvert for a reason
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by flokii: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
talktrue1234:

I am actually concern because the market is not far from my house, and if a visitor is coming to my house and they can't locate my house easily I usually go and pick them around that market, I don't want to be too accustomed to people around there, or let them give me a social identity that I won't like, I am an introvert for a reason

It's a market not br0thel and you're there to get what you'll prepare and eat.

If you think of what people say, you'd die of hunger. Unless you have girls around you willing to do the buying and cooking for you.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
talktrue1234:

Okay, but what is your take on the topic? Do you go to the market? If you do how is your experience like?
sometimes i go with my fiancee on a saturday. But i see it as fun. But its weird when people start looking at me carrying sack bag filled with food stuff
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
soulstalker:
sometimes i go with my fiancee on a saturday. But i see it as fun. But its weird when people start looking at me carrying sack bag filled with food stuff

Try go alone one day and come and give testimony
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kingsteve:

Typical poverty mentality.
You're so ravaged with poverty growing up, that almost everything and anything has to be about money, just because you lacked it.

Going by your stupid mentality, men with pregnant wives, partners or even their gfs, who have to dash to the market to stock up, also fall into your category of ''only stingy men go the market''

I swear to God, poverty has really clouded your common sense.
God help you!

aswear 40 packs of weed for you,

so if my wife is sick or very busy sha, i should go and call her mama or one of dem family members to go market for me grin

i jusss don't know why naijaa girls are juss tiring me nowadays,

what her sperm-filled brain interpreted to her was dat anytime a man dey for market he's stingy , aswear dat girl never get sense,

using my family as example , nah my papa go get down from car to go market while my mama go seat down like chairman for car grin,

nah him go do the shopping grin

jusss because my mom don't like stress and she doesn't know how to identify good things ,wink

but nah village my papa grew up from , grin grin

so many reasons can cus this but the eleribuu bitch no get sense for once grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by laluski(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market

Stop talking stupidily...it's annoying

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by akinrinnola11689: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
: He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy that are always patronising the market because some lady don't have important things to doOr she be olosho
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nopanties: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Every time I go, I always feel I'm being cheated

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

aswear 40 packs of weed for you,

so if my wife is sick or very busy sha, i should go and call her mama or one of dem family members to go market for me grin

i jusss don't know why naijaa girls are juss tiring me nowadays,

what her sperm-filled brain interpreted to her was dat anytime a man dey for market he's stingy , aswear dat girl never get sense,

using my family as example , nah my papa go get down from car to go market while my mama go seat down like chairman for car grin,

nah him go do the shopping grin

jusss because my mom don't like stress and she doesn't know how to identify good things ,wink

but nah village my papa grew up from , grin grin

so many reasons can cus this but the eleribuu bitch no get sense for once grin wink

Abeg let the girl be, why bullying her? It's her opinion
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
talktrue1234:

Abeg let the girl be, why bullying her? It's her opinion

lol grin

bro jusss know dat you gat nothing in yaa brain aswear wink , i tell people truths,

so nobe my opinion be dis ?

I'm not and i will never bully her,

only god knows what's going through yaa mind when typing this ,

but all is well wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Davoneskay(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
I'm close to 30 but I still go to market alone. I no dey look anyone face. If dem stare, na dem sabi. My barber saw me last week buying tomato and pepper. He screamed out "Uncle, this isn't dignifying. Your girl should be the one doing all these". The market women around supported him and buttressed his point. I'm so good in buying stuffs that I hardly get cheated. If u like, call one piece of Titus fish for #1200, last last, I go price am #400.

BTW, are u all aware that cyberbullying is quite toxic? Zzor let out her opinion and lots of guys started attacking her. The war on the feminine gender here on NL is quite appalling.

10 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by shantti(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:

are you sure u are not a chat bot that is infected with odinga virus, ur reasoning is a disgrace to your upbringing, its so reflective, so ur mother taught u and ur sisters that the best way to make money is to lie to ur hubby dat tins are costly in d market, collect d money from him and then bargain without conscience in d market becos u want to keep small change for urself. U dat is not stingy, have u ever given ur boyfriend d avenue to make money from u, idiot girl

5 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by themainman600(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
is like I should slap your yansh make sense follow there enter
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by talktrue1234: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

lol grin

bro jusss know dat you gat nothing in yaa brain aswear wink , i tell people truths,

so nobe my opinion be dis ?

I'm not and i will never bully her,

only god knows what's going through yaa mind when typing this ,

but all is well wink smiley

Okay, just be calming down

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by LINTUNE(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
i dont know if u make silly comment like this on purpose, just to chase clout, or u just being unintentionally stupid, i dont really mean to insult u, but if u are trying to be funny or sarcastic by making comments like this, i think its becoming very stale...geez, i wanted to mind my own business as usual, but this one got me, how can a sane person reason like this for christ sake!...smh...i just hope ur perception about life in real life is different from that of social media (online) , if not, u will find it difficult to relate with intelligent ppl..

6 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nwaotu10(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
talktrue1234:

Wow, so because I am single now I have to look for someone to buy what I am going to eat for me. Our mentality is just mad.

First I think you are right, that is actually what most women believe, you are the second lady telling me this, but I am not actually stingy, I just like being on my own.

I don't even have friends in my street, but I will work on your input, thumbs up.

Potential simp.

There's no shame in being stingy as a man. That's the standard!

5 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
talktrue1234:

Okay, just be calming down

yeah angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Made This Nsukka Local Delicacy Today! / Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.