Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Has Anybody Noticed This? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Has Anybody Noticed This? (36990 Views)

Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef / Please Who Else Noticed This Incomplete Cabin Biscuit. / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by godliman: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

Wow, so because I am single now I have to look for someone to buy what I am going to eat for me. Our mentality is just mad.

First I think you are right, that is actually what most women believe, you are the second lady telling me this, but I am not actually stingy, I just like being on my own.

I don't even have friends in my street, but I will work on your input, thumbs up.
no mind their mumu talk.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Abdogood(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market

Madam you are wrong here. Base on request from my wife i branch the market on my way from work to help with food stuff items. Also I have always do market since i was a kid due to the fact that i love cooking. Who cares what anyone thinks. The way i price foodstuff ehn some women dey learn where i stand.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by wonder233: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Slash or increase price? You guys should try checking meaning of words before using
talktrue1234:
Every time I go to the market, to buy soup items, ladies will start staring at you like you are doing some weird stuffs and the the market women will slash price on you like you are not their fellow Nigerian. I hardly go to the market because of this, has anybody noticed this?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by joelala(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
i have always said it that you women are the most confused being ever created; same women would fight for equality and cry foul why men cant go to the market and also cook, same women would shame a man they see in the market with phrases like " oga you wont go and marry" "stingy man you cant give your wife/gf money to go to the market".....you women have already domesticated yourselves, but would go to SM and start spewing trash when some frustrated Hot sex starved feminist start up some silly thread about gender equality.... undecided
Zzor:
Yes I kill such men with stares, that type of stares you garnished with yeye expression, only stingy men goes to the market
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by samzy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
you mentality is still backward and low even at this computer age
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by therajah: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Only stingy men go to the market? Seriously? Shocked!!
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by emperorzz(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Carchoice:
it will make more sense if the lady also cooks the food for him, serve him like an “nnaayi” and as well clear the table and wash the plates after.

What do you think?

And why does your name sounds like “Ozuor”
You took it right out of my mouth bro. She be Ozuor! Big one
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by kay29000(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
talktrue1234:

Baba a lot of them think that way oo, only God can describe the kind of staring I received today, just because I wan chop semo

What part of Nigeria do you live? I am a Bachelor, and go to the market myself...I have never noticed any stares from ladies or females selling fish/chicken/pepper, or whatever foodstuff I buy. I live in Ibadan.

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Princepioneer(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
Ogbeni continues to shop things for yourself and manage your money

Dont be disturb with the way all those vaginal people will stare and look at you
And for all those my niggarrrrs always shy to negotiate the price of whatever they want buy because the seller is a female

Then patronize a male seller so you can negotiate the price very well
This is your hard earned money....don't be shy
. True talk, bro... cool cool cool
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Ademoore07(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market
Sharap there... Your type will definitely supports infidelity. During my Ph.D programme in Oyo state, i do visit the market and cook by myself. I work in ondo state and that's my permanent base with my wife. So just because im in oyo state, i should go and pick one random girl to buy foodstuffs and cook 4 me?

Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
He should look for some lady around to help him do that, its only very stingy men that are always patronising the market
Ha do u even read what u write... Like is anything wrong with you in anyway?
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

Ha do u even read what u write... Like is anything wrong with you in anyway?
Alphamale mind yourself
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by FahBuLous: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
It's finally official, you are a FOOL..
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by uthlaw: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
I can be stingy with my money I work for....I no be charity organization because of pussy!
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
FahBuLous:
It's finally official, you are a FOOL..
Are you not a born again? Is this what your church taught you? come to my church and learn. Worldy born again.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by vickydevoka(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
To be stingy is de best thing dat can happen to a man. I admire stingy men because I have tried to be one of Dem buh I couldn't. Dats y I have nothing in my bank account
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by nathpope(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

You grew up with the wrong set of men around u.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by vickydevoka(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...
Ogbeni continues to shop things for yourself and manage your money

Dont be disturb with the way all those vaginal people will stare and look at you
And for all those my niggarrrrs always shy to negotiate the price of whatever they want buy because the seller is a female

Then patronize a male seller so you can negotiate the price very well
This is your hard earned money....don't be shy
Ladies keep winning bcus most guys are fools
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Dreyton36: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

Wow , I'm shocked
If you get sense for once na crime ?
Abi Dem swear for you ?
God forbid bad thing oo
Make God they give us better children born with sense
Somebody say amen jare cry
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by goodheart02(m): 1:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:

You're so damaged psychologically and otherwise
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by newinventions: 5:30am On Dec 11, 2020
My own case is different instead of awkward stare, the market women do call me to buy stuff from them. I get that call in any market. I hear calls like: Bros buy this, oga buy this, fine boy come buy fresh pepper. Lol......

It's fun going to the market as a bachelor.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by DeAlphaMale(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
Alphamale mind yourself
I mind myself... But u don't seem like you do the same
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by JOACHINpedro: 7:30am On Dec 11, 2020
From the comments so far I've come to realize that corruption in Nigeria started in Nairaland.
The toxic replies a lady got here just for expressing her view is alarming, talk of tolerance and freedom of expression. Damn!
No wonder jungle justice still prevails in the society.
Social justice and development can't grow in this kind of setting. Live and let live
Let's be civil here and resist the urge to instigate gender wars and tribal e-battles. Everyone mustn't have the same opinion! Deal with it angry
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 11, 2020
grammarnazi2:

I've told him several times that he's psychologically unstable.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by nathaniel27(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:

You are high on your breast milk, so as a man I shouldn't go to the market to buy foodstuffs wen am hungry right
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2020
nathaniel27:

You are high on your breast milk, so as a man I shouldn't go to the market to buy foodstuffs wen am hungry right
That's my opinion, deal with it
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Kingsteve(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
That's my opinion, deal with it
Your opinion actually stinks!
*pukes*
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kingsteve:
Your opinion actually stinks! *pukes*
mtcheww
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by Coolgent(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:

Wrong perception!
I always buy 95% of foods stuff except when am very busy. even in her dream my Wife will never call me stingy, why because i satisfied their needs.
Re: Has Anybody Noticed This? by medexico(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:

Bachelors are stingy men too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo / Made This Nsukka Local Delicacy Today! / How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix)