Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? (1349 Views)

Did Allah Know What Will Happen To The People Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / May Allah Grant Us Good Ends / How Did Allah Command Us To Recite Al Qur'an During Salat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
In the quran 3:49 it talks of Jesus

"I create for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with God’s permission." (Quran 3:49)

Why was Jesus able to perform the work of creation which only God had power to?

Was this not the same creation story of Adam which only God performed?

It was not just creation from clay but the breath of Life from Jesus himself.

Jesus either has to have that same character and inexhaustible life as God which makes him God to perform this miracle.

Or allah shared his ability to make living soul with another beign which doesn't make him one God.

Allah boasted unto the earth that this was his great wonder which no man could perform

"O mankind! A similitude has been coined, so listen to it (carefully): verily! Those on whom you call besides Allah cannot create (even) a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatched away a thing from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought."
[al-Hajj 22:73]

This was an explicit passage to challenge the kufars who took another God besides allah to make their God do the greatest of allah works.

Yet the son of Mary did the work of the "best of creator"

What is the purpose of this passage in Quran?

Is it to show that Isa was a mere prophet or has ability with God?

Because allah clearly failed here if it was a mere confirmation of isa prophethood, Mohamed had not a single miracle in the quran yet Muslims call him the greatest prophet.

Kindly give me a comprehensive explanation of this Quran passage

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by omokab: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Where did you come out? I guess from yaba left. Where did you see Jesus in the quote you wrote up there?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by advocatejare(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mikehot:

"I create for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with God’s permission." (Quran 3:49)

Jesus either has to have that same character and inexhaustible life as God which makes him God to perform this miracle.

Or allah shared his ability to make living soul with another beign which doesn't make him one God.

Allah boasted unto the earth that this was his great wonder which no man could perform

"O mankind! A similitude has been coined, so listen to it (carefully): verily! Those on whom you call besides Allah cannot create (even) a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatched away a thing from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought."

This was an explicit passage to challenge the kufars who took another God besides allah to make their God do the greatest of allah works.

Because allah clearly failed here if it was a mere confirmation of isa prophethood, Mohamed had not a single miracle in the quran yet Muslims call him the greatest prophet.

And the same Allah forgot to give the power of performing miracles to Muhammad. It's a mystery.

Allah claimed he saved Jesus from dying but watched Muhammad died in agony from poison.

why is Jesus special to allah and Muhammad is not?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by Tummite: 4:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Uhmmm, You are Wrong in all your thinking..
Prophet Muhammad performs Miracle..
He wasn't die of poison
Prophet isa (Jesus) (S.A.W) wasn't Special to Allah than Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)
Prophet isa doesn't Created it..it was Only Created through him...

Free to ask any Question!!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2020
Tummite:
Uhmmm, You are Wrong in all your thinking..
Prophet Muhammad performs Miracle..
He wasn't die of poison
Prophet isa (Jesus) (S.A.W) wasn't Special to Allah than Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W)
Prophet isa doesn't Created it..it was Only Created through him...

Free to ask any Question!!
you answered nothing yet ask me to ask you anything.

Did you see how detailed with reference my write up is

Maybe you need to go read it slowly abdool

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2020
omokab:
Where did you come out? I guess from yaba left. Where did you see Jesus in the quote you wrote up there?
is this how to answer an objective question

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by omokab: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Mikehot:
is this how to answer an objective question
what is objective in a question that does not make a sense?
Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by AntiChristian: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Mikehot:

Prophets are usually given signs to strengthen their faith or that of their people and this was not limited to Jesus.

Others did similar miracle as seen in Al Baqarah 2: 259-260:

Or like the one who passed by a town and it had tumbled over its roofs. He said: "Oh! How will Allah ever bring it to life after its death?" So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: "How long did you remain (dead)?" He (the man) said: "(Perhaps) I remained (dead) a day or part of a day". He said: "Nay, you have remained (dead) for a hundred years, look at your food and your drink, they show no change; and look at your donkey! And thus We have made of you a sign for the people. Look at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh". When this was clearly shown to him, he said, "I know (now) that Allah is Able to do all things."

And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said, "My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead." He (Allah) said: "Do you not believe?" He [Ibrahim (Abraham)] said: "Yes (I believe), but to be stronger in Faith." He said: "Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise."

Hmmm, Allah created all things without anyone's help. Jesus did his miracle with Allah's permission!

Abraham did not even breath anything. He just called the bird and they came... Abraham should be a greater than Jesus using your "miracle arrangements".

Jesus either has to have that same character and inexhaustible life as God which makes him God to perform this miracle.[quote]

Abraham and that other man would have been higher than Jesus na!

[quote]

Allah permits his slave to show His signs to people.

I don't think you need anymore comprehensive answer than these. Many Prophets did miracle and even Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa salam did miracles of which the Qu'ran is the greatest miracle as he was unlettered...

So if Jesus is God because he took permission from Allah and breathe life to a clay bird, then Abraham must have been greater than him!

But they are all messengers of Allah!

In Qu'ran 19:30,

He ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by OfficialAPCNig: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oga Antichristian your analogy with Abraham doesn't hold. He didn't create but brought something to life.

Elisha in the Bible brought back dead bones to life and they had new flesh.

He didn't create them, he only brought them back life.

Your quoran said Jesus gave life to inanimate thing, exactly the same process God used to create human.

Clay and breathing into them to give them life.

This is not a miracle, this is pure creation. Anybody can do miracle but only God creates and gives life.

Op thanks for this enlightenment.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

Prophets are usually given signs to strengthen their faith or that of their people and this was not limited to Jesus.

Others did similar miracle as seen in Al Baqarah 2: 259-260:

Or like the one who passed by a town and it had tumbled over its roofs. He said: "Oh! How will Allah ever bring it to life after its death?" So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: "How long did you remain (dead)?" He (the man) said: "(Perhaps) I remained (dead) a day or part of a day". He said: "Nay, you have remained (dead) for a hundred years, look at your food and your drink, they show no change; and look at your donkey! And thus We have made of you a sign for the people. Look at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh". When this was clearly shown to him, he said, "I know (now) that Allah is Able to do all things."

And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said, "My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead." He (Allah) said: "Do you not believe?" He [Ibrahim (Abraham)] said: "Yes (I believe), but to be stronger in Faith." He said: "Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise."

Hmmm, Allah created all things without anyone's help. Jesus did his miracle with Allah's permission!

Abraham did not even breath anything. He just called the bird and they came... Abraham should be a greater than Jesus using your "miracle arrangements".

Number 1.
A human can be inspired by a God to "restore" that which once had life.

It is safe to say that under the permission of God and accepted prayer of a faithful (God can revive the life of that which once had life because he is not limited by anything and knows the end from the beginning).

But No man can create from clay and through prayers from a faithful commad life that never existed be manufactured for it.

This is two different things between reviving a life and "creating" a life that never existed.

Hence "allah" boasted that this was one his great ability that marks him out from mere mortals and others besides him.

"O mankind! A similitude has been coined, so listen to it (carefully): verily! Those on whom you call besides Allah cannot "create" (even) a fly,

In Quran 3:9 Jesus specifically created a bird from clay that never existed before and created a life for it that never existed before.

He didn't revive life (big difference) this was the creation of life that allah boasted in.

You say other prophets did this but could not point to any.

Al Baqarah 2: 259-260: you quoted is supposedly reporting a miracle done by allah himself.

The Abraham you supposedly quoted exposes the point am making
My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead."

Abraham was given the miracle of reviving a life that previously existed

A God can grant a faithful this miracle through intercession, prayers or to show greatness but that God can't grant the sole patent to create a life that never was under no circumstances or "pressure"

You claim allah doesn't need help but can't explain how he shares or gift the greatest ability he boast in to a mere servant.

Again your Abraham story just exposes the reality.

A messenger, slave, permission or not, sign or not is not an explanation for allah to reveal or share his greatest power of creation (not reviving) with a mere man.

A king cannot because of play or permission allow his servant take his crown/seat on his thone just to show he is humble.

The power of creation which allah boasted in for his uniqueness as God was given/shared/permitted with a servant.

I am not even going to talk about the other false claims you put there when you couldn't answer a simple question

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
omokab:
what is objective in a question that does not make a sense?
it is beyond your capacity of reasoning so i don't expect it to make sense

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by OfficialAPCNig: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mikehot:
Number 1.
A human can be inspired by a God to "restore" that which once had life.

It is safe to say that under the permission of God and accepted prayer of a faithful (God can revive the life of that which once had life because he is not limited by anything and knows the end from the beginning).

But No man can create from clay and through prayers from a faithful commad life that never existed be manufactured for it.

This is two different things between reviving a life and "creating" a life that never existed.

Hence "allah" boasted that this was one his great ability that marks him out from mere mortals and others besides him.

"O mankind! A similitude has been coined, so listen to it (carefully): verily! Those on whom you call besides Allah cannot "create" (even) a fly,

In Quran 3:9 Jesus specifically created a bird from clay that never existed before and created a life for it that never existed before.

He didn't revive life (big difference) this was the creation of life that allah boasted in.

You say other prophets did this but could not point to any.

Al Baqarah 2: 259-260: you quoted is supposedly reporting a miracle done by allah himself.

The Abraham you supposedly quoted exposes the point am making
My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead."

Abraham was given the miracle of reviving a life that previously existed

A God can grant a faithful this miracle through intercession, prayers or to show greatness but that God can't grant the sole patent to create a life that never was under no circumstances or "pressure"

You claim allah doesn't need help but can't explain how he shares or gift the greatest ability he boast in to a mere servant.

Again your Abraham story just exposes the reality.

A messenger, slave, permission or not, sign or not is not an explanation for allah to reveal or share his greatest power of creation (not reviving) with a mere man.

A king cannot because of play or permission allow his servant take his crown/seat on his thrown just to show he is humble.

The power of creation which allah boasted in for his uniquess as God was given/shared/permitted with a servant.

I am not even going to talk about the other false claims you put there when you couldn't answer a simple question
Apt.

God bless the womb that gave birth to you.

I love the logical progression of thought.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by chuose2: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Allah cant do jack

God can create,Allah cant

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by Tummite: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mikehot:
you answered nothing yet ask me to ask you anything.

Did you see how detailed with reference my write up is

Maybe you need to go read it slowly abdool

I Read it all..
All you Said is Wrong..
You are Opposite in Knowledge about this...
Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tummite:

I Read it all..
All you Said is Wrong..
You are Opposite in Knowledge about this...
Abdol this wasn't created for Muslim wannabe or those who can't tell who a passage refers to in a quran.

Those who study the quran are the ones i am having an intellectual debate with, they have made attempt to answer after a long time.

Even though their answers are in futility i give them the opportunity to go back to the quran and make better presentation no matter how many years it takes them.

You can either go to the quran and start finding a good answer or better still keep your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
One thing I learnt from this thread:
Jesus can give life and bring to life. Therefore, He is a God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by haekymbahd(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by haekymbahd(m): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mikehot:

Did Jesus truly created it all by himself on his own authority?
What do you have to say to this

John 6:30

30[b] I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders
]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.
[/b]
Can Jesus create without Gods permission?
Can Moses staff turn to snake without the permission of God this is enough for people who reasons Or do you think Moses is a creator too?

Allah needs no ones permission to create he only say to it "be and it will be" and that is not the same for Jesus.
Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by haekymbahd(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
One thing I learnt from this thread:

Jesus can give life and bring to life. Therefore, He is a God.

30[b] I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.
[/b]
Can Moses staff turn to snake without the permission of God this is enough for people who reasons Or do you think Moses is a creator too?

Allah needs no ones permission to create he only say to it "be and it will be" and that is not the same for Jesus.

How can an almighty God (Jesus) wait for the permission and authority to make judgement, create, and being taught what to do and sent on an errand by an higher spiritual being yet you say he is God.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by OfficialAPCNig: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
haekymbahd:

30[b] I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.
[/b]

"Everything was created by Him and there is nothing made that was made without him"

"He is the first born of all creations and the express image of God the father"

These verses are from our Bible.

From your own Koran, he formed bird out of clay and gave it life.

He is a creator, hence God. If He is not, your Allah wouldn't have given Him permission to create.

Moses did a miracle not creation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by haekymbahd(m): 5:15am On Dec 20, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

"Everything was created by Him and there is nothing made that was made without him"

"He is the first born of all creations and the express image of God the father"

These verses are from our Bible.

From your own Koran, he formed bird out of clay and gave it life.

He is a creator, hence God. If He is not, your Allah wouldn't have given Him permission to create.

Moses did a miracle not creation.
Jesus himself said he did everything with God's permission not his. From your Bible he said he can do nothing by himself except by will of the one who sent him..

Now what happens when Jesus decides to create and God is not in support. He will never be able to create as little as a fly and that was sign for the children of Israel that the might believe. Allah work through his messengers not the other way round.

Allah SWT said:

"And thus We have revealed it as an Arabic legislation. And if you should follow their inclinations after what has come to you of knowledge, you would not have against Allah any ally or any protector."
(QS. Ar-Ra'd 13: Verse 37)

"And We have already sent messengers before you and assigned to them wives and descendants. And it was not for a messenger to come with a sign except by permission of Allah. For every term is a decree."
(QS. Ar-Ra'd 13: Verse 38)

"And We made the son of Mary and his mother a sign and sheltered them within a high ground having level [areas] and flowing water."
(QS. Al-Muminoon 23: Verse 50)

"[Allah said], O messengers, eat from the good foods and work righteousness. Indeed, I, of what you do, am Knowing."
(QS. Al-Muminoon 23: Verse 51)

"And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me."
(QS. Al-Muminoon 23: Verse 52)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

Now we know Jesus is different from the one who sent him. Yet you said he is God and there is only one God.

Mathew 4

10 Then Jesus said to him, Begone, Satan! For it has been written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him alone shall you serve.

You can decide to serve Jesus and worship him but I would rather worship the Lord my God whom alone deserves to be served and worshipped whom Jesus also worships...

John 17:3

3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

If you call Jesus God then according to John 17:3 he is not the true and real God he admitted it himself only the almighty Allah deserves to be called God not a messenger and servant of Allah (Jesus).

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by OfficialAPCNig: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2020
haekymbahd:
Jesus himself said he did everything with God's permission not his. From your Bible he said he can do nothing by himself except by will of the one who sent him..

Now what happens when Jesus decides to create and God is not in support. He will never be able to create as little as a fly and that was sign for the children of Israel that the might believe. Allah work through his messengers not the other way round.

Allah SWT said:

"And thus We have revealed it as an Arabic legislation. And if you should follow their inclinations after what has come to you of knowledge, you would not have against Allah any ally or any protector."
(QS. Ar-Ra'd 13: Verse 37)

"And We have already sent messengers before you and assigned to them wives and descendants. And it was not for a messenger to come with a sign except by permission of Allah. For every term is a decree."
(QS. Ar-Ra'd 13: Verse 38)

"And We made the son of Mary and his mother a sign and sheltered them within a high ground having level [areas] and flowing water."
(QS. Al-Muminoon 23: Verse 50)

"[Allah said], O messengers, eat from the good foods and work righteousness. Indeed, I, of what you do, am Knowing."
(QS. Al-Muminoon 23: Verse 51)

"And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me."
(QS. Al-Muminoon 23: Verse 52)

Now we know Jesus is different from the one who sent him. Yet you said he is God and there is only one God.

Mathew 4

10 Then Jesus said to him, Begone, Satan! For it has been written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him alone shall you serve.

You can decide to serve Jesus and worship him but I would rather worship the Lord my God whom alone deserves to be served and worshipped whom Jesus also worships...

John 17:3

3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

If you call Jesus God then according to John 17:3 he is not the true and real God he admitted it himself only the almighty Allah deserves to be called God not a messenger and servant of Allah (Jesus).
The problem is that you Moslems have very little knowledge of Christianity.

The Father is greater than Jesus and He does the will of the Father. This is an established fact in our Bible.

Jesus is the first creation of God. He was created a God. This does not mean He was created equal with the God.

Jesus neither begots or is begotten contrally to the lies they feed you guys in your mosques He was CREATED and made a heir and all christian are joint Heir.

According to our Bible, when you believe in Jesus you are automatically a son of God. It doesn't mean God has partner (wife) or begots.

Back to the topic, Jesus was created a God but not in the same status with the Father and He has the power to create and everything does everything with the will of His father.

You guys should stop quoting the Bible out of context to suit your Islamic narratives.

From your own Koran, Jesus created a bird from mud and gave it life, that means even your Koran recognizes his godlike power.

Of course, with the will of His father.

Even your Koran claims he didn't die. Why did Mohammed die but Jesus didn't?

No matter how you guys deny it, your Koran affirms the Godship of Jesus. I will only advise you guys to stop misinterpreting your Koran.

In summary:

1. God does not have partner, neither begets or begotten.

2. Jesus just like all Christians are sons of God.

3. Jesus was created a God.

4. Koran affirms the Godship of Jesus.

5. Moslems misinterpretes the Bible to fit their own warped narratives.

6. Moslems misinterpretes their Koran to suit what Mohammed thinks Islam should be.
Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by haekymbahd(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

The problem is that you Moslems have very little knowledge of Christianity.

The Father is greater than Jesus and He does the will of the Father. This is an established fact in our Bible.

Jesus is the first creation of God. He was created a God. This does not mean He was created equal with the God.

Jesus neither begots or is begotten contrally to the lies they feed you guys in your mosques He was CREATED and made a heir and all christian are joint Heir.

According to our Bible, when you believe in Jesus you are automatically a son of God. It doesn't mean God has partner (wife) or begots.

Back to the topic, Jesus was created a God but not in the same status with the Father and He has the power to create and everything does everything with the will of His father.

You guys should stop quoting the Bible out of context to suit your Islamic narratives.

From your own Koran, Jesus created a bird from mud and gave it life, that means even your Koran recognizes his godlike power.

Of course, with the will of His father.

Even your Koran claims he didn't die. Why did Mohammed die but Jesus didn't?

No matter how you guys deny it, your Koran affirms the Godship of Jesus. I will only advise you guys to stop misinterpreting your Koran.

In summary:

1. God does not have partner, neither begets or begotten.

2. Jesus just like all Christians are sons of God.

3. Jesus was created a God.

4. Koran affirms the Godship of Jesus.

5. Moslems misinterpretes the Bible to fit their own warped narratives.

6. Moslems misinterpretes their Koran to suit what Mohammed thinks Islam should be.

Rather the Koran came to abolish falsehood and reveal the truth. Even among you Christians you disagree on the nature of Jesus yet you read the same scripture...

Allah SWT said:

"O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only] Me."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 40)

"And believe in what I have sent down confirming that which is [already] with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And do not exchange My signs for a small price, and fear [only] Me."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 41)

"And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 42)

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by OfficialAPCNig: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
haekymbahd:

Rather the Koran came to abolish falsehood and reveal the truth. Even among you Christians you disagree on the nature of Jesus yet you read the same scripture...

Allah SWT said:

"O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only] Me."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 40)

"And believe in what I have sent down confirming that which is [already] with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And do not exchange My signs for a small price, and fear [only] Me."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 41)

"And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it]."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 42)

In the beginning, was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word is God - (John)

Great is the mystery of godliness for God was manifested in the flesh (Galatian)

I and my father are one (John)

For unto us a child is given, the government shall be upon his shoulder and he shall be called the mighty God (Isaiah)

His name shall be called Emmanuel - God with us (Isaiah)

And God said "come let US make man in OUR own image (Genesis)

A son cannot tell his father the story of his history. The new testament is 600 years older than Mohammed, only misguided fools will take Mohammed's narrative, he can't tell the truth of history he didn't witness. Whoever revealed the Koran to Mohammed even has a VERY POOR understanding of the Bible.

You can't quote the Bible out of context and ignorance and claim it's corrupted. If the Bible is corrupted, at what point did it get corrupted and where is the true injil if the Gospel is not?

The godship of Jesus is clearly established in our Bible just as the koran confirms the godlike nature of christ.

Like I said before, continue to misinterpret your koran to suit mohammed's definition of how Islam should be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by haekymbahd(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

In the beginning, was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word is God - (John)

Great is the mystery of godliness for God was manifested in the flesh (Galatian)

I and my father are one (John)

For unto us a child is given, the government shall be upon his shoulder and he shall be called the mighty God (Isaiah)

His name shall be called Emmanuel - God with us (Isaiah)

And God said "come let US make man in OUR own image (Genesis)

A son cannot tell his father the story of his history. The new testament is 600 years older than Mohammed, only misguided fools will take Mohammed's narrative, he can't tell the truth of history he didn't witness. Whoever revealed the Koran to Mohammed even has a VERY POOR understanding of the Bible.

You can't quote the Bible out of context and ignorance and claim it's corrupted. If the Bible is corrupted, at what point did it get corrupted and where is the true injil if the Gospel is not?

The godship of Jesus is clearly established in our Bible just as the koran confirms the godlike nature of christ.

Like I said before, continue to misinterpret your koran to suit mohammed's definition of how Islam should be
i guess you are the one misinterpreting the old testament the Jews whom you share the scripture with have their own interpretation for all the verses posted above... Christians just manipulated everything to fit in Jesus.

And from your new testament I quoted Jesus words where he himself give superiority to another and you are quoting words of someone else who probably didn't meet Jesus but writing based on assumption... You might as well quote Jesus word where he said I am God worship me..

John 20:17

17 Jesus said to her, Do not cling to Me [do not hold Me], for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brethren and tell them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.

According to John 20:17 Jesus has settled all this debate himself Christians are grasping at straws it really stupid people following abrahamic religion knows there is only one God and your God called another your God then there can be no other God. Christianity was created has a rebellion against the true God..

Allah SWT said:

"They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 31)

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 32)

Who is your God? Jesus himself called another being your God and his God.. Your God sold you to another. Christians invented trinity to be able to find a way to make Jesus the top God.

I am the Lord; that is My name! And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images. (Isaiah)

A warning has came from the Lord of the world (Allah). When you die and the angels ask who your God is what will be your reply I guess Jesus. I guess the father will just shake your hand and go to paradise. My friend this God you see is quite Jealous he hates associating partners with him..

Prophet Muhammad has been sent by Allah to abolish the falsehood being invented by people against the true God.

Allah SWT said:

"This [Qur'an] is notification for the people that they may be warned thereby and that they may know that He is but one God and that those of understanding will be reminded."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 52)

The invention of Christianity is synonymous to invention of Christmas..
Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by OfficialAPCNig: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2020
haekymbahd:
i guess you are the one misinterpreting the old testament the Jew whom you share the scripture have their own interpretation for all the verses posted above....
The early Christians are what? Weren't they Jews?
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" - (Isaiah 9:6)
"The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him--the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and strength, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD." (Isaiah 11:2)

"Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call Him Immanuel" (which means, "God with us"wink. (Matthew 1:23)

haekymbahd:

And from your new testament I quoted Jesus words where he himself give superiority to another and you are quoting words of someone else who probably didn't meet Jesus but writing based on assumption... You might as well quote Jesus word where he said I am God worship me..

John 20:17

17 Jesus said to her, Do not cling to Me [do not hold Me], for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brethren and tell them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. (Matthew 28:18)

5“Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”… (John 14:5-6)

"I and the Father are one" - (John 10:30)

haekymbahd:

According to John 17:20 Jesus has settled all this debate himself Christians are grasping at straws it really stupid people following abrahamic religion knows there is only one God and your God called another your God then there can be no other God Christianity was created has a rebellion against the true God..
The problem is Islam's VERY POOR understanding of the Bible. Jesus was created a GOD by HIS FATHER who is GREATER than HIM. This is a simple Christian belief. What is wrong with GOD making His heir a GOD?

We have ONE GOD who manifested HIMSELF in 3 dimensions. Here's Jesus speaking about the Trinity

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" (Math 28:19),

haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

"They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 31)

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 32)

Like I said, whoever revealed the Koran is largely ignorant of the Christian's doctrine.
haekymbahd:

Who is your God? Jesus himself called another being your God and his God.. Your God sold you to another. Christians invented trinity to be able to find a way to make Jesus the top God.
Just like your Allah, you moslem are misguided about the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. JESUS was created a GOD and He is the SECOND person in the godhead. There is one royalty, King is the head of the royal household, the Crown Prince is the second person but the two are all royals.

haekymbahd:

I am the Lord; that is My name! And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images. (Isaiah)
"I and the Father are one" - (John 10:30)

haekymbahd:

A warning has came from the Lord of the world (Allah). When you die and the angels ask who your God is what will be your reply I guess Jesus. I guess the father will just shake your hand and go to paradise. My friend this God you see is quite Jealous he hates associating partners with him..
That one na for your Allah.
Our God has a beloved son who He created a God. He neither begets or is begotten.

haekymbahd:

Prophet Muhammad has been sent by Allah to abolish the falsehood being invented by people against the true God.
First, your prophet fails the criteria for prophethood. We don't recognise him as a prophet.

We blessed him with Isaac and ˹later˺ Jacob, and reserved prophethood and revelation for his descendants. We gave him his reward in this life, and in the Hereafter he will certainly be among the righteous. (S 29:27)

Second, the only falsehood in the Bible are those generated by moslems.

Third, your rosul has a very poor understanding of biblical characters as evident here "O sister of Aaron! Your father was not an indecent man, nor was your mother unchaste.” (S. 19:28) He was confusing Maryam the mother of Jesus with Miriam the sister of Aaron.

haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

"This [Qur'an] is notification for the people that they may be warned thereby and that they may know that He is but one God and that those of understanding will be reminded."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 52)

The invention of Christianity is synonymous to invention of Christmas..
Christmas is not a Christian doctrine. Be guided

It's not an obligation. It was a creation by us to honour our Lord the same way moslems do Nabiyya Maulud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Muhammad disobeyed the commandments of allah his god and that's why allah exalted Jesus more than Muhammad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by Chiprince007(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hmmmmmm......
Wonderful debate, I'm learning a lot from both sides��
Is Jesus God or is he just a Servant?
Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by haekymbahd(m): 1:26am On Dec 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

The early Christians are what? Weren't they Jews?
The early Christians didn't follow trinity. The nature of Jesus was decided at the council of Nicea 325 A. D led by emperor Constantine. That was when Christians accepted generally to call Jesus God. Jesus himself was not there to say he approved it.

OfficialAPCNig:
The problem is Islam's VERY POOR understanding of the Bible. Jesus was created a GOD by HIS FATHER who is GREATER than HIM. This is a simple Christian belief. What is wrong with GOD making His heir a GOD?

We have ONE GOD who manifested HIMSELF in 3 dimensions. Here's Jesus speaking about the Trinity
If Islam has a very poor understanding of the Bible then the later Christians didn't need seating at the council of nicea if they truly understand the Bible themselves

Catholics: Let's pray to Mary to help us intercede for Jesus to help us. Mother of God (Mary)

Common christian: Let us pray to (God) Jesus to help us intercede for the father (God)

Jehovah witness : Jesus is angel Michael and Jehovah is our God

Some Christians say Jesus is the father himself,
some he is only the son of God (created with the nature of God e.t.c

John 16:26
26 At that time you will ask (pray) in My Name; and I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf

27 For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from God.

These are the ones who understand the Bible better than Allah and Muhammad yet they could not agree on the core of their doctrine.

Allah has come to clear the doubts by revealing the Quran to warn mankind of falsehood they are inviting yet they disbelieved.

OfficialAPCNig:
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, . Prince of Peace" - (Isaiah 9:6)

Why should Jesus be called everlasting father when he himself was on earth

Mathew 23:9
9 And do not call anyone on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven.

why should Jesus be called prince of peace when he said
Mathew 10
34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [m]newly married wife from her mother-in-law--

OfficialAPCNig:
Like I said, whoever revealed the Koran is largely ignorant of the Christian's doctrine.
Just like your Allah, you moslem are misguided about the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. JESUS was created a GOD and He is the SECOND person in the godhead. There is one royalty, King is the head of the royal household, the Crown Prince is the second person but the two are all royals.
Mark 10:18
18And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good--except God alone.

How does this verse support your claim of Jesus being part of a royal family

OfficialAPCNig:
First, your prophet fails the criteria for prophethood. We don't recognise him as a prophet.

We blessed him with Isaac and ˹later˺ Jacob, and reserved prophethood and revelation for his descendants. We gave him his reward in this life, and in the Hereafter he will certainly be among the righteous. (S 29:27)
Now hope you know that Israel was cursed by God meaning no prophets is coming from there any more and the covenant God had with them had been broken now Allah has chosen the Arab nation and Muhammad whether you like it or not.

Mathew 23:37
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

Allah SWT said:

"So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded. And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 13)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com...

OfficialAPCNig:
Second, the only falsehood in the Bible are those generated by moslems.
what about people of the religion Judaism and your colleagues Jehovah's witnesses and co

OfficialAPCNig:
Third, your rosul has a very poor understanding of biblical characters as evident here "O sister of Aaron! Your father was not an indecent man, nor was your mother unchaste.” (S. 19:28) He was confusing Maryam the mother of Jesus with Miriam the sister of Aaron

Mughira ibn Shu’ba reported: When I came to Najran, the Christian monks asked me, “You recite the verse: O sister of Aaron (19:28), whereas Moses was born long before Jesus by such-and-such years.” When I came back to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, I asked him about it and he said:

إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يُسَمُّونَ بِأَنْبِيَائِهِمْ وَالصَّالِحِينَ قَبْلَهُمْ

Verily, they would name people with the names of prophets and righteous people who had gone before them.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2135

OfficialAPCNig:
Christmas is not a Christian doctrine. Be guided
It's not an obligation. It was a creation by us to honour our Lord the same way moslems do Nabiyya Maulud
If your claim is true then I wonder why some Christians won't celebrate christmas

The funny thing is some Christian even claim that Jesus is an intercessor between man and God but he rejected that too.

26 At that time you will ask (pray) in My Name; and I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf

27 For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from God.

So tell me what is the role of Jesus to the Father?
What is the difference of Jesus with the previous prophet?

Allah SWT said:
"And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy - devils from mankind and jinn, inspiring to one another decorative speech in delusion. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 112)

1 Like

Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by OfficialAPCNig: 8:53am On Dec 22, 2020
haekymbahd:
The early Christians didn't follow trinity. The nature of Jesus was decided at the council of Nicea 325 A. D led by emperor Constantine. That was when Christians accepted generally to call Jesus God. Jesus himself was not there to say he approved it.
What is the difference between The council of Nicea and Islamic ulamas? What is wrong with Christian scholars coming together for exposition on the Christian doctrine. It's not the first time it was happening. The first Christian council was the Council of Jerusalem presided over by Peter.
The Council of Jerusalem or Apostolic Council was held in Jerusalem around AD 50. It is unique among the ancient pre-ecumenical councils in that it is considered by Catholics and Orthodox to be a prototype and forerunner of the later ecumenical councils and a key part of Christian ethics. The council decided that Gentile converts to Christianity were not obligated to keep most of the fasts, and other specific rituals, including the rules concerning circumcision of males. The Council did, however, retain the prohibitions on eating blood, meat containing blood, and meat of animals that were strangled, and on fornication and idolatry, sometimes referred to as the Apostolic Decree or Jerusalem Quadrilateral.

AGAIN, the doctrine of Trinity was already established in our Bible with a lot of verses confirming the deity of Jesus. The council only gave it name and adopted it formally as a core Christian doctrine.

haekymbahd:

If Islam has a very poor understanding of the Bible then the later Christians didn't need seating at the council of nicea if they truly understand the Bible themselves
Why do Islamic ulamas sit? Despite meeting and following Jesus for 3 years, why did Peter and the apostles convey the first Christian council at Jerusalem?
haekymbahd:

Catholics: Let's pray to Mary to help us intercede for Jesus to help us. Mother of God (Mary)

Common christian: Let us pray to (God) Jesus to help us intercede for the father (God)

Jehovah witness : Jesus is angel Michael and Jehovah is our God

Some Christians say Jesus is the father himself,
some he is only the son of God (created with the nature of God e.t.c
Everybody must not agree but Trinity is a core Christian doctrine. If moslems keyed into one doctrine then there would have been no Shia, Sunni, tijanniyya, izala and others

haekymbahd:

These are the ones who understand the Bible better than Allah and Muhammad yet they could not agree on the core of their doctrine.

Allah has come to clear the doubts by revealing the Quran to warn mankind of falsehood they are inviting yet they disbelieved.
You mean an allah that is struggling to understand Christianity and the Bible. Only fools clear doubts on what they don't even understand.

haekymbahd:

Why should Jesus be called everlasting father when he himself was on earth

Mathew 23:9
9 And do not call anyone on earth father, for you have one Father, Who is in heaven.
I am of this world but not of this world (Jesus)
I am the manna that comes from Heaven (Jesus)
The word was with God and the word is GOD (John)
haekymbahd:

why should Jesus be called prince of peace when he said
Mathew 10
34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [m]newly married wife from her mother-in-law--
Like I said, you moslems are grossly ignorant of the Bible. Over 80% of Jesus teachings are in parables. Jesus was talking about the persecution His new teaching will unleash on his believers. A lot of early Christians were persecuted and killed because of Jesus' teachings.

haekymbahd:

Mark 10:18
18And Jesus said to him, Why do you call Me [[m]essentially and perfectly [n]morally] good? There is no one [[o]essentially and perfectly [p]morally] good--except God alone.

How does this verse support your claim of Jesus being part of a royal family
Jesus was being humble. A Prince telling you not to call him Highest doesn't mean he is no longer royal.

haekymbahd:

Now hope you know that Israel was cursed by God meaning no prophets is coming from there anymore and the covenant God had with them had been broken now Allah has chosen the Arab nation and Muhammad whether you like it or not.

Mathew 23:37
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)
Like I said, you guys lack proper understanding of the Bible. Jesus was prophesizing about the destruction of Jerusalem. But why did you leave verse 34 out. Here is what Jesus said about your claim that no prophet will come out of Isreal again.

34Because of this, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify, and others you will flog in your synagogues and persecute in town after town.

haekymbahd:

Allah SWT said:

"So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded. And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 13)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com...
The only person that needs to be forgiven is your allah fro distorting the Bible meanings.
haekymbahd:

Mughira ibn Shu’ba reported: When I came to Najran, the Christian monks asked me, “You recite the verse: O sister of Aaron (19:28), whereas Moses was born long before Jesus by such-and-such years.” When I came back to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, I asked him about it and he said:

إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يُسَمُّونَ بِأَنْبِيَائِهِمْ وَالصَّالِحِينَ قَبْلَهُمْ

Verily, they would name people with the names of prophets and righteous people who had gone before them.

Source: Sahih Muslim 2135
stoopid explanation. Mohammed's lie was caught here and he didn't have better lies to tell. Like I said, whoever revealed the koran to Mohammed has a poor understanding of the Bible.

In ancient Isreal people are addressed as the son or daughter of their ancestors. Jesus is known as the son of David because he descends from David.

In our Bible, Zechariah the father of John descends from the priestly family of Abijah. He was married to Elizabeth who descends from the priestly family of Aaron. Our Bible calls Elizabeth daughter of Aaron.

Mary mother of Jesus was a relative of Elizabeth, so she is also a daughter of Aaron. Your koran missed up things. They are not known as sister of but daughter of.

The only sister of Aaron is Miriam.

haekymbahd:

If your claim is true then I wonder why some Christians won't celebrate christmas
Because it is not a Christian doctrine. There is difference between doctrine and dogmas. We have one Christian doctrine and churches have their dogma. Honouring Mary is a catholic dogma, not a Christian doctrine. Below is the summary of the Christian doctrine believe by every Christian no matter the denomination.

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit
and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day he rose again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic* church, (i.e *that is, the true Christian church of all times and all place)
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen.

*that is, the true Christian church of all times and all place
Re: Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? by CaliphMJ: 3:29am On Jan 26
What is the difference between The council of Nicea and Islamic ulamas? What is wrong with Christian scholars coming together for exposition on the Christian doctrine. It's not the first time it was happening. The first Christian council was the Council of Jerusalem presided over by Peter. You said

but these christian scholar came 300 years after jesus a.s also jesus a.s never there

AGAIN, the doctrine of Trinity was already established in our Bible with a lot of verses confirming the deity of Jesus. The council only gave it name and adopted it formally as a core Christian doctrine.

Actually there verses was corrupted hence 300 years

Why do Islamic ulamas sit? Despite meeting and following Jesus for 3 years, why did Peter and the apostles convey the first Christian council at Jerusalem?

Sitting is Normal and also Peter and apostles are not 300 years old

Everybody must not agree but Trinity is a core Christian doctrine. If moslems keyed into one doctrine then there would have been no Shia, Sunni, tijanniyya, izala and others

Orthodox and Collyridianism would like to disagree with you

You mean an allah that is struggling to understand Christianity and the Bible. Only fools clear doubts on what they don't even understand.

You book changed so much that Allah swt have to say about the present changed one so the people of the time could understand

I am of this world but not of this world (Jesus)
I am the manna that comes from Heaven (Jesus)
The word was with God and the word is GOD (John)

First show verse second doesn't this contradict? Like the verse when Jesus a.s was sent by God to earth

Like I said, you moslems are grossly ignorant of the Bible. Over 80% of Jesus teachings are in parables. Jesus was talking about the persecution His new teaching will unleash on his believers. A lot of early Christians were persecuted and killed because of Jesus' teachings.

First of all sword always means violence second of all unleash since when sword unleash? Unless you don't count cutting people up and jesus a.s denied bring peace it means it bring violence

Jesus was being humble. A Prince telling you not to call him Highest doesn't mean he is no longer royal.

First of all humble? This again contradict the bible whereas Jesus a.s and father are equal hell it an doctrine in Christianity and if being humble means you lowing you importance then it not god and apparently the rest of Trinity is not humble

Like I said, you guys lack proper understanding of the Bible. Jesus was prophesizing about the destruction of Jerusalem. But why did you leave verse 34 out. Here is what Jesus said about your claim that no prophet will come out of Isreal again.

34Because of this, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify, and others you will flog in your synagogues and persecute in town after town.

Jerusalem have important Christian stuff like schalepal also show the context Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 Thus you witness against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers. 33 You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?[d] 34 Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from town to town, 35 that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of innocent Abel to the blood of Zechari′ah the son of Barachi′ah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. 36 Truly, I say to you, all this will come upon this generation. This is Matthew 23 by the way

The only person that needs to be forgiven is your allah fro distorting the Bible meanings.

I already explained this, you book changed many time over the past years

stoopid explanation. Mohammed's lie was caught here and he didn't have better lies to tell. Like I said, whoever revealed the koran to Mohammed has a poor understanding of the Bible.

In ancient Isreal people are addressed as the son or daughter of their ancestors. Jesus is known as the son of David because he descends from David.

In our Bible, Zechariah the father of John descends from the priestly family of Abijah. He was married to Elizabeth who descends from the priestly family of Aaron. Our Bible calls Elizabeth daughter of Aaron.

Mary mother of Jesus was a relative of Elizabeth, so she is also a daughter of Aaron. Your koran missed up things. They are not known as sister of but daughter of.

The only sister of Aaron is Miriam.

Quran was sent down by allah swt to make people to follow the truth and it was sent to prophet Muhammad a.s an an present arab at the time so the prophet spread the quran to make it known to arabs at it time and since quran was at this arab present time it have to be understand by arab this also it still understand by this time also So don't use ancient Israel on this and plus arab at this time say such as father of or son of
And also The name Muhammad (/mʊˈhæməd, -ˈhɑːməd/)[3] means "praiseworthy" and appears four times in the Quran.[4][5][6][7][8] Chapter Surah 47 of the Quran is "Muhammad".[9] The name Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim,[10] begins with the kunya[11] Abū, or, father of.[12] source Wikipedia as you Cleary see the father of and also plus Allah swt say we human are son of adam and for proof Sahih International: O children of Adam, if there come to you messengers from among you relating to you My verses, then whoever fears Allah and reforms - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve. Surah 7 35 so therefore Mary is sister of Aaron but like son of adam and it not stupid explainition

Because it is not a Christian doctrine. There is difference between doctrine and dogmas. We have one Christian doctrine and churches have their dogma. Honouring Mary is a catholic dogma, not a Christian doctrine. Below is the summary of the Christian doctrine believe by every Christian no matter the denomination.

Christmas is an pagan holiday we all know it.

And that it.

(1) (Reply)

(miracles Of The Holy Koran) / Is ISIS Sharing Of War Booty Islamic? ? / Scholars Of Sunnah Speak Out On 'qur'aan Baby'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.