Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,634 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I (8646 Views)

They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) / Purportedly Abducted Girl Found With Torn Private Parts After Romps With Boy / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Chukwute: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
A 13-year-old adolescent has been reportedly assaulted and striped naked by her aunty which is causing a stir online.

According to reports gathered from an eyewitness, the teenager has always been a victim of steady assault in the hands of her aunty who lives in Gboko South, Benue State.

The assault that occurred at about 10:26am on Saturday morning captured the moment that the youngster struggled to cover up her private parts from the glare of onlookers.

The eyewitness wrote;

EYE WITNESS REPORT FROM GBOKO THIS MORNING.

This is a situation in my area oo.
A little girl of 13 years staying with her aunty in Gboko-south has always been beaten by her aunty everyday that passes.

Today, 05/12/2020 around 10: 26am the aunty as usual beat her and throw her naked outside the gate and gave her an order to go and collect her clothes from the near by tailor naked for reasons unknown to us. She use a sack (Bagco bag) to cover her self.

I'm writing this as an eye witness. This little girl do receive beating each day passed.

Please, I call on all the authorities to come to this little girls rescue.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/12/05/housemaid-struggles-to-cover-up-her-private-part-after-aunty-stripped-her-naked-in-benue-photos/

1 Share

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Orubebe01: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
woman's inhumanity to fellow woman

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Raysleek: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
The greatest law, live your neighbor as yourself and do unto others as you wish to be done by. If we follow this, 99 percent of the worlds problem vanish.
Every child is your child whether biological or not.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Lamasta(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
This is an abuse to the young girl now The aunty must be related to the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by backnbeta(f): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why? Why strip a girl of her personal dignity? I feel so sad about this! People are getting more creative with wickedness!

7 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by khingTony(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
When women are in the positions of power, they do worse than what the devil has ever done

Know this and know peace

Peace smiley

10 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nothing surprises me from women again. I've seen it all from them. their wickedness no be here

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by JONSYN7154: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
any bad thing that comes out of Benue is always from gboko. my tiv brothers why?

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by lamentor78(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Someone should take this matter up
Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by nyiamfrank: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
A panel of enquiry should be set up for the aunty and if found guilty, the same should be done to her.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
lamentor78:
Someone should take this matter up

Seconded
Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Orire01(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
And nobody could give her wrapper to cover herself??

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
And we all go to church and mosque even holding high positions

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Wow!!! A girl of 13 years? Menh! From the above pictures, it's undisputable that the aunty is jealous of the girl and feel inferior to her endowments. She is a threat to her; Women knows this truth.
Sorry to such a future beauty pageant. God has picked her call. I love women, won't bash them because of this acts but don't trust their sanity.
Please Vaseline crew avoid this thread, if you must; remember she is underage. Our online lawyers will sue any mis-yearning.

4 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Kondomatic(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
The woman and whoever snapped this pictures and shared them online deserve 600 years each and another 300 years bonus.

I don't understand people again. See as they circled her, busy snapping and watching when they should be looking for means to cover her unclothedness. All she needed was a pair of clothing and I believe the guys' shirts can do that.

How do they expect her to get up and walk while they are there?

What the fvck is wrong with people?

So pissed mehn

8 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by dyera(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
If you think that girl is 13 years old, then you know a what a 13 years old girl looks like.

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Kondomatic(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
dyera:
If you think that girl is 13 years old, then you know a what a 13 years old girl looks like.
You mean she's more than thirteen?
Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Komolafe89: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
13 years of age and 30 years in physical
Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by dyera(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kondomatic:
You mean she's more than thirteen?

Even when a girl starts developing breast at the age of 10, her breast will not have fully developed at the age of 13, it will still be undeveloped.
Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Kondomatic(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
dyera:

Even when a girl starts developing breast at the age of 10, her breast will not have fully developed at the age of 13, it will still be undeveloped.
Breast development starts at different times and progresses at different rates in different people.

Some grow slowly while some act like they sprout over night, it's body type.

Some people start before the age of 10 and four years is enough for breast to develop, not fully but to a good size, it's a human body part not Nigeria project.

Maybe we should stop looking at her breasts and look at her body. She may not be exactly 13 but she's still a child.

Look at her back from the second picture, her face and leg from the last picture. Tender skin, a bit roughened by maybe weather or torture from the Jezebel she lives with.

And it's clear that she's got body fat and breasts contain fatty tissue. She/they will be bigger than this if given a good life.
Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by dyera(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kondomatic:
Breast development starts at different times and progresses at different rates in different people.

Some grow slowly while some act like they sprout over night, it's body type.

Some people start before the age of 10 and four years is enough for breast to develop, not fully but to a good size, it's a human body part not Nigeria project.

Maybe we should stop looking at her breasts and look at her body. She may not be exactly 13 but she's still a child.

Look at her back from the second picture, her face and leg from the last picture. Tender skin, a bit roughened by maybe weather or torture from the Jezebel she lives with.

And it's clear that she's got body fat and breasts contain fatty tissue. She/they will be bigger than this if given a good life.

Yes, regardless of whether she is 13 or 15, what was done to her is barbaric.

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by gbolagunte81693: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
A panel of enquiry should be set up for the aunty and if found guilty, the same should be done to her.
Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by yarimo(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
inspirator1:
Wow!!! A girl of 13 years? Menh! From the above pictures, it's undisputable that the aunty is jealous of the girl and feel inferior to her endowments. She is a threat to her; Women knows this truth.
Sorry to such a future beauty pageant. God has picked her call. I love women, won't bash them because of this acts but don't trust their sanity.
Please Vaseline crew avoid this thread, if you must; remember she is underage. Our online lawyers will sue any mis-yearning.
vaseline crew should avoid this thread you well so?

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
This day will forever linger in her memory. The said lady should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Some women are very mean.

All these people analysing her breast nawa for u oh

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by SILVERLINES: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
These are people who can't wait for the next Sunday to pay their tithes and offerings.

Carry out proper investigation there you will find out that the woman who did this to that little girl is a so-called devoted Christian. Though I don't mean to slam Christianity, the truth is that most of our Christian mothers and sisters are failed in character towards humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by blacq2009(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
You're now a messenger of her unclothedness that we were not physically present to see, op? You're worser than her aunt.
Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
13years old girl gather this kind Manchester
wey my verslin abeg

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by Aladdin1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
This is barbaric. Tthe aunty is very wicked and should be arrested and put behind bars. The op that took the pictures should also be arrested for invading the little girl privacy by sharing her nude photos on the internet.
Re: Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I by themainman600(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Why is my rod like this??

Pls be minding what you will be posting on nairaland if it too sexy my rod always stand ...and some fools started insulting me in front page

una still see wet in OP post so no dey blame me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Otokoto Money Ritual Killings Of 1996 / (PHOTOS) A Witch Crash Landed While Flying. Real? / One-Chance: Wike Vows To Tackle Violent Crimes In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.