Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) (6842 Views)

Mother Abandons Newborn Baby With Placenta Still Attached In Bauchi (Photo) / Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut / Housemaid Struggles To Cover Up Private Parts After “aunty” Stripped Her Naked I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Obavoh: 5:42pm On May 14, 2023
Her husband died when she was a few weeks pregnant. They said she killed the man. Her in-laws sent her to her parents house with her pregnancy.

She gave birth yesterday . The baby had 2 faces and came out dead.

The most powerful herbalist in our clan was summoned. They did some dances and said she is a witch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Obavoh: 5:42pm On May 14, 2023
They stripped her stark naked and beat her mercilessly. I couldn’t watch. It was very scary, she still had blood running down her legs from giving birth.

The woman confessed she is a witch and they sent her out of the village with her unclothedness and non of her belongings.

I don’t believe she is a witch. This thing is getting out of hand in my place. The herbalist call everyone witches and wizards and people believe them. They have destroyed a lot of families.

How do I get the government involved in this case?

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by falcon01: 5:49pm On May 14, 2023
Wtf
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2023
UNICEF, NGO's like FIDA, first lady Aisha Buhari and co. Tag them all.

Ha😭

6 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Shalommy(f): 6:04pm On May 14, 2023
Op, which village is that? undecided

4 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Odin13: 6:40pm On May 14, 2023
Crazy.. some northern tribe .,

Funny but the truth is … they eat their own through witchcraft..
.. and I believe it major in the north .. than the south .. crude and mean..

Dem chop my person that year.. and na Naira lander..

Evil exists

3 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Afonjanistan: 6:52pm On May 14, 2023
The pocohantas character from the Disney movie plus the pocohantas IndecentStar have gone through worse abeg.
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by osmosis101(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2023
I dont believe dis guy...he's a chronic liar.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Starboytwo(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2023
Omo, he get some beating wey you go collect ehn, you go confess say you do Wetin you nor do.

7 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by yarimo(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2023
Unfortunate human beings, yet the powerful herbalist can't make obi president

7 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Devonelle(f): 8:01pm On May 14, 2023
Put down the name of your village let us know where to start

5 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Tohmey(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2023
Obavoh:
Her husband died when she was a few weeks pregnant. They said she killed the man. Her in-laws sent her to her parents house with her pregnancy.

She gave birth yesterday . The baby had 2 faces and came out dead.

The most powerful herbalist in our clan was summoned. They did some dances and said she is a witch
Obavoh, the attention seeker!

7 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Waffarianman(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2023
Source Agba IDAN
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 14, 2023
osmosis101:
Don't mind that lunatic.

9 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by VinnyBaba: 9:47pm On May 14, 2023
Hehehe, See Tori.. cheesy

OP, Nor go Make some Pple have Bad Dream dis Nite o. 😏
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2023
if you beat someone hard enough, they will confess to whatever nonsense you are accusing them of...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:22pm On May 14, 2023
undecided
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by MrAgbako: 10:23pm On May 14, 2023
Give us location and tribe it is or shut up.

1 Like

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by MrAgbako: 10:28pm On May 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
if you beat someone hard enough, they will confess to whatever nonsense you are accusing them of...
idan gan gan.
Naija police no dey carry last for this matter 😀

6 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 14, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
UNICEF, NGO's like FIDA, first lady Aisha Buhari and co. Tag them all.

Ha😭
undecided Nairaland isn't twitter or Facebook.

1 Like

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Caramia2020(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2023
Nigerians and fetishism na like bread n tea. This is biological na. I tire o.
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 14, 2023
Source:Trust me. Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by 1Sharon(f): 10:39pm On May 14, 2023
osmosis101:

Seems you're right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Darnell9(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2023
Obavoh is a chronic liar

7 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by sacajawea: 11:17pm On May 14, 2023
osmosis101:
I'm really really curious on how you were able to Sniff this and sense this out about him
What were the markers from the past about him?
Do you know or have seen him Offline?

2 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by sacajawea: 11:17pm On May 14, 2023
1Sharon:

Seems you're right.
What are the dates in the Pics results? I don't see any in that Screenshot
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:05am On May 15, 2023
Caramia2020:
Nigerians and fetishism na like bread n tea. This is biological na. I tire o.

You mean like eating the 'body' of Jesus and drinking his 'blood?'

2 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Caramia2020(m): 5:14am On May 15, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

You mean like eating the 'body' of Jesus and drinking his 'blood?'
Like washing your face n leg den using your head to hit the ground n also pee like woman later on u use water to wash ur manhood in the name of purity.

4 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by MuMuOnBail: 7:31am On May 15, 2023
na wa ooo

This weird guy again and his unverified post.
Bros. Am 100% sure you smoke crack.

Please bros, I know I can ask MuMu questions sometime, is your village herbalist a transgender male? Why is he wearing woman clothing, crossing bag with shades?

I am sure he also painted his nails too.

That woman gave birth to a Cyclopes

3 Likes

Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by Koppaguard: 8:23am On May 15, 2023
grin
Re: They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) by CyberHustle: 9:55am On May 15, 2023
A lot of people are involved in witchcraft and the herbalist is probably only saying the truth but the half truth in the sense that her consciousness level in the witchcraft practice may not make it her fault.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Stripped And Disgraced After Being Caught With 17 Panties She Stole From He / Sad Leaked News : Popular Seun is Dead (pictures) / Nairaland Biggest Scammer Exposed With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.