Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed (16176 Views)

Biafra News - Yoruba Media Has Never Aired This Video (must Watch) / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by endsarrrs(f): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lia mohammad, come and be going. .
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ottyn01:
The most useless and clueless minister in the history of Nigeria

Useless Government
And the most misinformed
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Whitecoal711: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
In ten or 20 yrs after this urchins are off
I pray to see my dream Nigeria
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Simpubozz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Emmanueltrin:
Lai Mohammed ! the parrot of the old, nigga and lies is 5& 6 he can't stay an hour without lies , I wonder how the wife copes though, maybe persistence gift from allah, official name lamba lord lie lai Mohammed
lol werey, he said “Lamba Lord” grin grin cheesy ...
Lie Mohamed has been that typical politician who only sees everything and act by political perspectives
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by endsarrrs(f): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:
nice one there,
do call us today for the sexual super energy booster guide,
fully written all you truelly need to know to stay healthy and strong to last much more longer in sex

thanks
What is this one saying. . .
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by FAndreas(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
lai lie
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by cynthia500(f): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
endsarrrs:
What is this one saying. . .

a saving grace for all
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by cynthia500(f): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
FAndreas:
lai lie
the guy is good in it
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by endsarrrs(f): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
cynthia500:

a saving grace for all
What do you have for the other gender(enhancer)
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by cynthia500(f): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
endsarrrs:
What do you have for the other gender(enhancer)

“ Don’t limit yourself.

Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago. The second best time is now
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Abeg the work of information minister is it only talking like tout online If he no get better thing to say, he better shut up or update us with weather forecast
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Sijo01(f): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
The way lai Mohammed put this social media matter for head go make the thing break he head no doubt angry

1 Like

Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by PoliticalHunter: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
I don't like this man for anything, anything at all

.... And am sure am not alone.
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by SeriouslySense(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigerian government hires Israeli surveillance technology now, to monitor some aspect of mobile communication and social media
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2020
But what?

Oloshi alakorin, oni social media has come to stay, but, but kini?
Do your work and do it well, Oloriburuku somebody. See your life as e day outside.

The same vice Una use pursue Jonathan, you wan cover tracks. Koni dafu eh. Useless dog.

Nkita nwuru anwu
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Lexicon123: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Social media monitor at it again.... At this rate, we may have to streamline this man's portfolio and redesignate him as Minister of Social Media.
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by mrjburg(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
E dey do me like make i slap dz man mouth
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by ajani68: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
gaetano:
Once I see this cap, I see Lai
I have the cap, black colour,but I don't lie.
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Ihatemumu: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yenefer how far?
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Loveurneighbour: 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
Igbos most hated minister.
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Yenefer(f): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ihatemumu:
Yenefer how far?
how are you
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Nchenches: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hard to imagine these politicians in Nigeria believe they are.

Even China was not able to check social media in China.
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Ayula911: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yes

Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Comedian2019: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
Liar mohd is a bloody liar and a shameless animal.
Trust the idiot at your own risk.
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by chaloskyx: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
LIA YOU MUST PASS THAT BILL O. I WANT TO SEE HOW OUR JOBLESS YOUTHS WOULD REACT WHEN THERE IS NO LONGER SNAPCHAT INSTAGRAM AND FACE BOOK THEN THEY WOULD GET BUSY AND TRY TO CHANGE NIGERIA IN 2023
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Coinbased: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Coolbadguy: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
The only truth that is in this man is his name..
Lia the rest is history.
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Ihatemumu: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yenefer:
how are you

you dey see how Buhari and co they finish nigeria?
Re: Social Media Has Come To Stay – Lai Mohammed by Blackdisciple(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
That's why Una wan dey spy our chats and SMS abi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable / I’m Taking Baby Steps Of Pains To Fix Nigeria, Says Tinubu / Lagos Politics : The Return Of The Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.