Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,494 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video (36183 Views)

Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover / Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Villagemeat: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Macsjebs:
Portharcourt is a lovely place to be

...A guy met me recently, lamenting how he is having a hard time getting a girlfriend; he feels he isn't good looking enough & doesn't have a good dress sense

I simply told him, attraction is a chemistry and you only need to 'pepper them'; he said, 'u mean I should use pepper spray on ladies, that's absurd!'...Lol

Not at all, I replied, I meant try wearing our mind blowing, appealing & ethereal fragrance and watch how ladies would find you irresistible and want to start a conversation with you everywhere you go.

'When I am not MTN', he replied skeptically, then I showed him a lot of Nairalanders reviews on the thread on my signature & that was it! Dude is a happy guy now
What are you saying?
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Prodigee: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
So make we praise them doing their job? undecided
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Pio44: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Why the praises, common is our money our tax, we need more work
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by AAPS(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Meanwhile consult us for your Geotechnical Engineering Survey to avoid building on unstable soil which can be catastrophe, Groundwater Geophysical survey borehole drilling, pump installation and Pump Testing,

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by ogmask: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Designsking:
Good one. This is what public money are meant for

For 18Billion naira?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Trendy247: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
The same Julius berger handling Ekom iman flyover that is not even 50% completed after 2 years.. Udom is a fool

1 Like

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Abagworo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Flyovers are not status symbol but rather for ease of movement. The only useful flyover Wike is building is that of Rumuokoro. The rest are just decorations.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by ogmask: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
persius555:
The client is a money bag. The same Julius Berger is finding it difficult to complete the barely 20km portion of the Lagos Ibadan Expressway since August 2019

Not necessarily bro, JB is one of the biggest launder in Nigeria atm.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by wetmenow: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
One of the reasons he was elected as a governor .
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by 123winglass: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
persius555:
The client is a money bag. The same Julius Berger is finding it difficult to complete the barely 20km portion of the Lagos Ibadan Expressway since August 2019
political sabotage is involved that must be why
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by SavageResponse(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Impressive!
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Rugaria: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
All these flyovers to no where...
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by farem: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
persius555:

The easiest way to spot an Ignoramus from remote jungles is to check what they present as 'facts'. No one should bother to ask you to state the total distance of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, it bomb will clear sambisa
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by ogmask: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
ULOPVQ:
Wike is reducing the traffic in PH. I think the way he completes this projects in record time needs to be studied. Although, he should focus on other aspects bothering state like primary health care, rising insecurity, and education.

You think it will reduce traffic?
Have you been to agip flyover at peak periods? More like the flyover is not worth it. What wike should hace done was to build interchange and not this kind of straight bridges. Trust me these bridges come with their side effects too. Aside the fact that it wouldn't do much to reduce traffic especially for those turning off aba road, it will attract more traffic to the city centre thereby causing congestion.
The agip, rumuola and cfc existing fly overs should have sent the signal to wike.
Btw, he announced another one will commenced on ikoku azikiwe stretch. Can u even believe this. If anywhere needs a bridge at all it should be ada george/ wimpi junction.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by tamdun: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Wike no sabi anything aside from flyover ni?
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by NOwazobia: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
I hate asslickers with passion, they are underrated terrorist.
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by PAWG(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Me live in PH? Tifuakwa cry
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Onepeople: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coldie:
The major beneficiary of this fly over is oyigbo lga.

Only real business men will understand.

What leaders from oyigbo should push for is for aba road around oyigbo portion to be completed.

Second ipob oyigbo is about to withness a huge break through please stay far away from oyigbo.

This fly overs just cut the journey from oyigbo to ph by half, thereby development is about to be sent from east west road to aba road use your head and do the math
you are making sense but oyigbo need a direct development, no single adjoining road in oyigbo is motor rable.
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Bigwin2018: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
ogmask:

You think it will reduce traffic?
Have you been to agip flyover at peak periods? More like the flyover is not worth it. What wike should hace done was to build interchange and not this kind of straight bridges. Trust me these bridges come with their side effects too. Aside the fact that it wouldn't do much to reduce traffic especially for those turning off aba road, it will attract more traffic to the city centre thereby causing congestion.
The agip, rumuola and cfc existing fly overs should have sent the signal to wike.
Btw, he announced another one will commenced on ikoku azikiwe stretch. Can u even believe this. If anywhere needs a bridge at all it should be ada george/ wimpi junction.
wike will build his finest flyover at pepperoni junction very close to his house before he leaves office.
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Coldie(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Onepeople:
you are making sense but oyigbo need a direct development, no single adjoining road in oyigbo is motor rable.
Oyigbo issue can be solved it's very simple considering oyigbos location.

To me since the govt has refused to develop the area, there's need for oyigbo to attract as much population as possible, the reason obio akpor cannot be neglected is cause of the huge population and votes coming from there, looking from google maps, after obio akpor and port Harcourt oyigbo is third largest urban area in rivers state. I believe if that population can be out to use oyigbo won't be a push over.

As regards d roads to me we don't need manual work we can improvise
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by ogmask: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bigwin2018:
wike will build his finest flyover at pepperoni junction very close to his house before he leaves office.
I get what you mean but you will be shocked he won't do it cos it will affect his house except he is ready to let go part of his property. The wike I know , with his love for acquisition of property, may not do anything that will affect his house.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Coldie(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Onepeople:
Let oyigbo lga do a test with a street, since they already have white sand in abundance from the imo river only thing lacking is concrete.

Some roads and old houses no longer in use should be scrappped and demolished and converted into concrete. After pouring the white sands gotten from the imo river they use the concrete as foundation.

Then use red mud to make bricks cook it till it's very strong then lay it. Use it as roads over here in the uk I have seen lots of brick roads.

That's the cheapest with available materials in oyigbo. Why the lg uses it's fund to sponsor the major roads
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Uchemus(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigerians and celebration of mediocrity are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by jchioma: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
All it takes is action and prudent management. The Lagos Badagry expressway contracted to the chinese may take another 15 to 20 years to complete going by the pace and clumsiness of the operators and management. And that will be 30 - 35 years all together.
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
We spend so much yet build below world class infrastructure.

I’m hardly impressed by many things I see here cos they are just normal If not below in many parts of the world and for a country like Nigeria. undecided

The other day we saw Lesotho and Botswana and we all marveled. Is this not a piece of trash in comparison? undecided Lets not even ask how much this cost. undecided

Our leaders take us as fools undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Bluntemperor: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
persius555:

Too shameful!
Help call on Min.Babatunde Fashola-
-Why delay on Lagos-Ibadan Express Way
-Why has Sagamu--Ikorodu becomes moribund since- with less than 5 % of the road completed since over 1 and half years,for a 40kilometre-road .We want to hear from Fashola- and Madam Abike-Dabiri,since they launched it then!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by jodeci(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Abagworo:
Flyovers are not status symbol but rather for ease of movement. The only useful flyover Wike is building is that of Rumuokoro. The rest are just decorations.

It is not true. Artillery nko?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
persius555:

U know what they're doing with Julius Berger, Raffoul and Lubrik :p. Na their time to shine.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by jchioma: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
I have noticed that almost the ongoing projects in the Niger Delta are being handled by Julius Berger.
From Akwa Ibom, Rivers and others. A company known for quality service and delivery.
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by tinktanker: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tenaga:
Who cares
haters care
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
This flyover is unnecessary
Re: Amazing Speedy Construction Of GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pics & Video by robosky02(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
tamdun:
Wike no sabi anything aside from flyover ni?

One man told his friend... You too dey mumu

And the friend said I gree .....OK you mumu you no sabi sense you no get watin you come sabi ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions / Food Item Not Allowed To Take When Traveling From Nigerian To Other Country / Beautiful Photos From Abia State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.