Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) (39190 Views)

Deola Smart Welcomes First Child With Malivelihood (Photo) / Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video) / Deola Smart To Wed Malivelihood in A 2-Day Event (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by kiddkash(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
the stories I hear from married couples this day ehn! it is not convincing me to get married at all
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by modsAREuselesss: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
ex yahoo boy
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by HUSTLER001: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
This news just put a couple of dollars in my pocket. I'll go change it tomorrow. Aboki where you dey? Nonsense!
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Hotzone(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
How to relocate from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Damnnn niggarrrr....damnnn beautiful...congratulations
But how niggarrrrs are bold to get married baffles me...
A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die
Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar
Dis guy ehhhn... grin grin u 're something else.
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Dailyhappenings: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lol...happy married life to them...checkout the wahala in Headies Nomination this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_JUEp8jygg
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by pusapou(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bien
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Jamersirwin1971: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Money is always good

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by DonBenny77(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die
You speak my mind bro...
Word for word
My g.f spent 5 consecutive nights with me i tire for dating..... then imagine marriage
The one wey pain pass be say i no fit kush inside ny room when she dey..
Marriage na prison
Na me talk am
No love again marriage no work again..
Baby mama sure pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Missyajoke(f): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Moblux:
I wish you well girl. Take care of yourself very well so that what you left ( if actually you have) won't resurrect in you and destroy this beautiful beginning. Old habit dies hard they say. But I trust if you take yourself serious, you will be fine.

Do you know her
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Babymamas(f): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
The wife don old sha.she resembles one of our colleagues.nevertheless nevertheless happy married life to her.it is better to get married than to follow our footsteps
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aileexa1:
Congrats and I hope the marriage lasts long

Why do you think it prolly ain't gonna last?
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Confirm Talk ma Gee

seems we on This together cuz me too can't imagine myself in such bondage

marriage was once a thing of Joy During our Fathers and Grandparents time but these days na real Scam

Cuz after all the glamorous Wedding events and money spent plus gifts, cars bought for her and all still doesn't stop those vagina people from fucking other Dicks cuz They and Different dicks with better offer than their man are like 5&6
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Danny50: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Young guy but ugly and old lady but deceitful. She must av lure this nigga to marry her.
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by mar1juana: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Follow me Babilon this Blunt for that write-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by francisbarrack(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2020
Churches these days r now for d riches. We need good pastor, prophet n not d ones they use money to buy
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by ModestGal(f): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
DonBenny77:

You speak my mind bro...
Word for word
My g.f spent 5 consecutive nights with me i tire for dating..... then imagine marriage
The one wey pain pass be say i no fit kush inside ny room when she dey..
Marriage na prison
Na me talk am
No love again marriage no work again..
Baby mama sure pass

Oga o, and na person born you too, sorry ehn, I pity you
I have few question to ask you, I want to know about your background, and how you became like this, would like to write a book about people like you that would help parents in parenting and would help solve this kind of problem in our society
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
omooba969:

Why do you think it prolly ain't gonna last?
I never said it wouldn't last, I only hoped it last
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by cletz991(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
We are tired of this wedding. All the post here na about this wedding, dem de share money for there angry
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by duduade: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
They no Just fine

All we see is lavish spending

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by SolarEdge: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by SolarEdge: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Congratulations to you both
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by picklighthouse: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Moblux:
I wish you well girl. Take care of yourself very well so that what you left ( if actually you have) won't resurrect in you and destroy this beautiful beginning. Old habit dies hard they say. But I trust if you take yourself serious, you will be fine.

I could remember the day your mum and dad got wedded at a Baptist Church in Ilorin. I was not there physically but your both parents being NTA staff at the time were accorded Newsline coverage anchored by Frank Oliseh. Rev Dr J.K Ojemola's admonition to your Dad was,
" Smart, don't be smart to cheat on your wife
Smart, don't be smart to batter your wife..."

Congratulations to you!

Wow! I remember that too. Back in Ilorin, although I wasn't physically present at the wedding. How time flies.

Happy marriage life.
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by delpee(f): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
Moblux:

I could remember the day your mum and dad got wedded at a Baptist Church in Ilorin. I was not there physically but your both parents being NTA staff at the time were accorded Newsline coverage anchored by Frank Oliseh. Rev Dr J.K Ojemola's admonition to your Dad was,
" Smart, don't be smart to cheat on your wife
Smart, don't be smart to batter your wife..."

Congratulations to you!

Interesting perspective! smiley

May their marriage be abundantly blessed. Amen
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by ThatCEO: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
lindareep:
Congratulations!

Business
Meanwhile, keep your "GBOLA" hard without loss of sensation in the upper room kiss
5k only for today
Note: I deliver only within Lagos and Payment on delivery is allowed.

So u people have graduated to making drugs that leads to loss of sensation because of s*x? Continue
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Moblux(m): 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
picklighthouse:

Wow! I remember that too. Back in Ilorin, although I wasn't physically present at the wedding. How time flies.

Happy marriage life.

You can say that again! Close to 35 years I guess

1 Like

Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by DonEvarest(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Macsjebs:
Awwwww! This is so beautiful kiss
May God Bless their union

...A guy met me recently, lamenting how he is having a hard time getting a girlfriend; he feels he isn't good looking enough & doesn't have a good dress sense

I simply told him, attraction is a chemistry and you only need to 'pepper them'; he said, 'u mean I should use pepper spray on ladies, that's absurd!'...Lol

Not at all, I replied, I meant try wearing our mind blowing, appealing & ethereal fragrance and watch how ladies would find you irresistible and want to start a conversation with you everywhere you go.

'When I am not MTN', he replied skeptically, then I showed him a lot of Nairalanders reviews on the thread on my signature & that was it! Dude is a happy guy now
Ogbeni, instead of speaking grammar... just kuku tell us to check your signature
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Afostev11(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ayula911:
Jj
aswear u no well oooo grin grin grin
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
UniqRight:
Which name come be Malivelihood? Is that a Nigerian name?

Anyways, congrats to them.
Business name. (My livelihood)
His name is up there, Michael Awujoola.
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

And do some real sh1t twice on satdays
Re: Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Real niggers don't marry for sex or love, real niggers marry to continue a legacy.
Average niggers smoke weed and die living average lives.
What nigger are you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Agege Pen-Cinema Flyover (Pictures) / Atlantic Ocean Surge Kills 16 In Lagos (Pictures) / Man Riding A Donkey From Adamawa To Abuja For Atiku(video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.