Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls (19192 Views)

Senators Trade Words Over ₦‎29 Trillion Ways And Means Funds / Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls by HRMK: 6:22am On Dec 07, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

You're a stupid goat if you think that you can threaten me with SAN. Buhari, lawan, elrufai, boko haram, fulani terrorists and your stupid s3lf are the same with different nomenclature.
UR PARENTS AND ALL MY MATES IN UR FAMILY ARE GOATS!WE KNOW UR NOT DFFT FROM UR BOSS,NNAMDI KANU,NOW ON THE RUN!!
Re: Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls by 247Dior(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2020
akdjr:
Is this Abaribe above the law that he has not being arrested for standing as surety? I stood as surety for someone who bought phone through pay later and I was called for questioning immediately the person default.
your problem is illiteracy and your wish to see that Abaribe is arrested.. it will never happen, you can hang yourself
Re: Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls by akdjr(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2020
And you were happy when Ndume was arrested. If your definition of illiteracy is anything to go by, then your level of thinking need to be properly check.
247Dior:
your problem is illiteracy and your wish to see that Abaribe is arrested.. it will never happen, you can hang yourself
Re: Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls by 247Dior(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
akdjr:
And you were happy when Ndume was arrested. If your definition of illiteracy is anything to go by, then your level of thinking need to be properly check.
maina commited a crime while Nnamdi kanu did not commit any crime other than asking for independence of his people which is internationally recognize.. that is the difference
Re: Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls by Glink2018(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
daddy mi ni mo nba wi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Perform Ground Breaking For Massey Children's Hospital / Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals / Oct 1st 1960: Last Lowering Of The Union Jack - Akano Salaudeen Historic Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.