Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire (2533 Views)

Fayemi Mourns Harry Akande's Death / Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by LiveTimesNG: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sorry, wrong story, thanks

1 Like

Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by laluski(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2020
LiveTimesNG:
Meet Hon. Tolu Shadipe Akande, beautiful wife of Ibadan billionaire who died today (PHOTOS)

Read details in link below...

https://livetimesng.com/meet-hon-tolu-shadipe-akande-beautiful-wife-of-ibadan-billionaire-who-died-today-photos/

You must be an idiot ..a bastard...
So because you are a lindaikeji wannabe...you want to turn an innocent woman into a widow...who told you that's her husband...you dey mad ni...come don't lemme curse your mum to become a widow when your father is still alive o!!!
Becareful o
Fool!!! angry
Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by laluski(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
You better pull this rubbish down now!!!
If I had the opportunity to see you physically i for done use slap format your destiny
Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by laluski(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
very beautiful and nice woman, may God comfort her

That's not his wife!!
Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by badaru911: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
laluski:

That's not his wife!!
You are right, that's not his wife..... She's honorable Tolulope Sadipe representing Oluyole local government federal constituency...

1 Like

Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
So sad..like other ladies from that end I know she will only miss the man some days before organising Owembe with the new lover.
Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by Pearlyakin(m): 6:00am On Dec 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
So sad..like other ladies from that end I know she will only miss the man some days before organising Owembe with the new lover.
Sense is cheap, use it.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by joooble40: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
This Story is false
LiveTimesNG:

Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by laluski(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Stop talking stupidily...if u and your family can't read, tell us, we'll contribute for your dad before sending you you too skool angry
Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
laluski:

Stop talking stupidily...if u and your family can't read, tell us, we'll contribute for your dad before sending you you too [s]skool[/s] angry

grin grin grin grin grin

I don't like to discuss with a dog.

Learn how to spell first boy.
Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by Olatomiwami(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

This idiot has never been gifted with common sense at all, shows the kind of upbringing he has. Radarada omo abipabe
Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Olatomiwami:

This idiot has never been gifted with common sense at all, shows the kind of upbringing he has. Radarada omo abipabe

Are the the potential suitor? cOVID will deal with you when you try her.
Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by laluski(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

grin grin grin grin grin

I don't like to discuss with a dog.

Learn how to spell first boy.

Now .. we're trying to educate not only you but your entire family about idiotic family shaming...you just proved to not only me but the entire nairaland that your father wasted money sending you to a common secondary school..how can you explain your stupidity and foolishness, defending a slowpoke of a blogger about a false story..we dey try make your mama no feel disgraced for here aspa your stupidity but still...a bastard son will always be a bastard son..shikena

No be me born u
.cos I for don throway u Inside soakaway pit tey tey...walai bro
Re: Sorry, wrong story, Wife Of Harry Akande, Ibadan Billionaire by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
laluski:

Now .. we're trying to educate not only you but your entire family about idiotic family shaming...you just proved to not only me but entire nairaland that your father wasted money sending you to common secondary school..how can you explain you stupid fool defending a slowpoke of a blogger about a false story..we dey try make your mama no feel disgraced for here aspa your stupid but still...a bastard son will always be a bastard son

No be me born u
.cos I for don throway u Inside soakaway pit tey tey...walai bro
[/s]

Did I fuuuck your mama pussy last night?

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Sends Serious Warning To ESN, Says We Are Quiet Because Ofbuhari / Cost Of Anambra Airport Is 6bn Naira/$16m Not $2.2bn - Somtoo Okoye / If We Want To Push Blames, Igbo Will Be Blamed For Nigeria's Present woes - Ndum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.