Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? (4432 Views)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / The Live Update Of Mba Forex And Capital Investment / Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by adontcare(f): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
Those that invested should let us know if MBA is still paying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by DrAkpa(m): 12:01am On Dec 06, 2020
Stop opening threads to ask stupid questions.

Mba is still paying

8 Likes

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by DUNKA(m): 1:07am On Dec 06, 2020
adontcare:
Those that invested should let us know if MBA is still paying
yes it has

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by delawal: 1:35am On Dec 06, 2020
how else will U describe a ponzi dt cant pay its investors promptly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by toxxnoni(m): 6:04am On Dec 06, 2020
My money still with MBA if by first week of Jan alert enta I will come back to answer you.
Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by delawal: 6:45am On Dec 06, 2020
DrAkpa:

Please stop being stupid. Even though your brain is the size of a peanut, try to use it small. My 15th alert is loading. You can go and eat shiit
see U beta go abd rest .all these ur sweet talks abt nba wont get U new victims. those already trapped are regretting putting money in ur scam ponzi. go and enjoy d one U HAVE looted. e dn cast

8 Likes

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by DrAkpa(m): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2020
delawal:

see U beta go abd rest .all these ur sweet talks abt nba wont get U new victims. those already trapped are regretting putting money in ur scam ponzi. go and enjoy d one U HAVE looted. e dn cast

Keep living in your grand illusions. You obviously are mentally deranged and require urgent medical attention. Your obsession to see MBA collapse has led you to acquire schizophrenia disease. MBA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

Go and get adequate medical attention for your schizophrenic symptoms. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by Etfash(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2020
DrAkpa:

Mba is still paying

Why did you have to come across so harshly? You sounded like someone who had something to hide that is about to be discovered.

The lady asked a simple question.. You should have just responded as such. If you or some people close to you just got paid, you will say so.

4 Likes

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by DrAkpa(m): 7:05am On Dec 06, 2020
[s]Etfash:

Why did you have to come across so harshly? You sounded like someone who had something to hide that is about to be discovered.

The lady asked a simple question.. You should have just responded as such. If you or some people close to you just got paid, you will say so[/s].

Pls shut the furck up
Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by Notatribalist(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2020
delawal:
U roam abt defending a failed ponzi. seems U are same person as maxwell. those who lost money should get hold.of U before U disappear into thin air bc dts ur next move scammer
How where they even operating before? How much were they giving as ROI?
Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by BadAdviser: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2020
Yes it's gone forever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by RedScorpion(f): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2020
Mukina 2

Seun

Lalasticlala

dominique

Another MBA thread is here after the closure of several MBA thread.

Close it down because it would quickly turn to the breeding ground for misinformation, disinformation and Online fighting.

If this thread is not closed down then the commencement of Gorilla warfare would be Launched here.

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by adeniran22890: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2020
Yes it's gone forever
Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by DrAkpa(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2020
adeniran22890:
Yes it's gone forever

Mumu
Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by Whiteshield: 10:36am On Dec 06, 2020
MBA is gone.
I uploaded some screenshots of wailing on MBA Instagram page but decided to remove it. Their IG page has become very slippery with the tears of those who put their money in MBA.

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by showafrica(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2020
MBA will need some time to pay investors and they buy the time. They survived during lock down when there were no investors but fx strategies fail due to events. Right now, no new investors and they don have choice than to trade fx. Unfortunately, US elections might have affected there strategy, however they will still pay if they want to unless they decides to run away. Since the US election, dollar has been falling, market is one sided even price action strategy is not working working because, resistance levels are been broken any how. Everything will be fine by February. Expect your payments by February.
Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by DrAkpa(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2020
[s]Whiteshield:
MBA is gone.
I uploaded some screenshots of wailing on MBA Instagram page but decided to remove it. Their IG page has become very slippery with the tears of those who put their money in MBA.[/s]

Let us see screenshots of your miserable life...
Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by Whiteshield: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2020
DrAkpa:

Let us see screenshots of your miserable life...

If you want to look at something miserable, go and look at your family picture. You that you need ponzi to eat.

7 Likes

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by Fibonacci88: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
DrAkpa:

Mba is still paying
Native Doctor u no dey tire.. jumping on every thread to defend MBA

4 Likes

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by Opzyyy: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Someone should guide me please. I want to roll over in January after current plan expires. I am using the old platform and I can't find a roll over option. I noticed on the new platform, they have changed it to "manage investment" before you can log in. What do I do? Should I withdraw all capital after last interest, then register on the new platform anf manage investment?

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by Whiteshield: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Opzyyy:
Someone should guide me please. I want to roll over in January after current plan expires. I am using the old platform and I can't find a roll over option. I noticed on the new platform, they have changed it to "manage investment" before you can log in. What do I do? Should I withdraw all capital after last interest, then register on the new platform anf manage investment?

No need to withdraw. Borrow money and topup your investment to like 300% of what you currently have there. At least, let them use your money to pay others who want to pull out.

3 Likes

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by RedScorpion(f): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Opzyyy:

When your old plan expire, collect your capital and register with the new plan.

Or notify them by mail of your intention to rollover and you would not need to request for your capital.

There is an email address designated for rollover for each branch and for Onliners

So search for the rollover email address.

Nairaland is no longer a safe place for MBA Information because of all the nonsense going on here, so reach out to MBA directly for your Answers.

The Gorilla warfare is about to kickstart because I can see the moderators are not serious with their assignment.
Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by Whiteshield: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
RedScorpion:

When your old plan expire, collect your capital and register with the new plan.

Or notify them by mail of your intention to rollover and you would not need to request for your capital.

There is an email address designated for rollover for each branch and for Onliners

So search for the rollover email address.

Nairaland is no longer a safe place for MBA Information because of all the nonsense going on here, so reach out to MBA directly for your Answers.

The Gorilla warfare is about to kickstart because I can see the moderators are not serious with their assignment.

Gorilla warfare. grin
It is actually guerilla, not gorilla.

MBA doesn't answer again. Even MBA staff don't understand what is going on. Go to Instagram and see lamentations of MBA's victims.

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by Skudi: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Whiteshield:

Gorilla warfare. grin
It is actually guerilla, not gorilla.

MBA doesn't answer again. Even MBA staff don't understand what is going on. Go to Instagram and see lamentations of MBA's victims.

I was surprised they answered my call when I called their customer care to lodge complaints about my roi which they later paid immediately when forwarded to support.
MBA is much alive,don't listen to naysayers who wish MBA dead.
Social media is a faceless forum where people can just sit at the corner of their houses and spread fake news.
I remember when MBA promised to start payment on the first of December which they fulfilled but the naysayers changed their tone saying not all investors were paid that they are just buying time to flee or close shop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? by Etfash(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
DrAkpa:

Pls shut the furck up

Com'on man.

(1)

Earning With Rocket Prime / MMM Is Back! / Apps That Pay You Cool Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.