Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? (18782 Views)

Ponzi Scheme GMG Has Finally Crashed. / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Emuf: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2020
People are no longer getting ROI. Has it happened?

I have a huge sum there!
Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Nbotee(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Wat of crowd1? Any news?

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Joevics(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2020
MBA hasn't crashed. People are receiving ROI. Not as quick as before. But I know people who have been paid these past few days.

Though I don't advice anyone to invest into MBA for now. Give them time to regain stability.

5 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by princedan295(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2020
It hasn't crashed. It's payment has been really slow.

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by westlius(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Have not been paid since 7th of October I registered till date
I regret investing on MBA

8 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by legacystore: 2:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mba has crashed

I have not been paid for over 2 months now

All they give now are excuses

Several failed promises n no date in sight to resume payment, everyone is gradually moving on.

Maxwell is a chief scammer

9 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Emuf:

I have a huge sum there!

One of the most frustrating things is to lose a huge legitimate sum to a monkey business. May you recover from your loss.

Shun Ponzi schemes

We must all be rich

17 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by shedomains: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
ponzi is for the early birds mba has been around for 4years.the late comers lost not the early birds.

10 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Whiteshield: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
The answer to your question lies in MBA Instagram page. Go there and see lamentations by hundreds of victims.

11 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pls kindly check my signature.
Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
It has crashed. The CEO is just buying time

3 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Ezypretty: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2020
I also invested with them but for two months now no ROI

3 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Whiteshield: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Ezypretty:
I also invested with them but for two months now no ROI

But you were warned and refused to listen.

10 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by fireback: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
weda it last or not. I play Ponzi like a game. I don't put all my money in it. joined MBA Ponzi game since 2019 with #2m. still have the 2million with them but have made more than 3million by now. so that's the game for you. bara investment GAME crashed MBA. better join bara game now before they get a new rival. after bara am moving to CHYMALL Ponzi GAME the latest. why I don't like CHYMALL is because they payment is not as big as bara, and they will make you to do some trading everyday, theyr not like other Ponzi game where you just invest and earn. in chymall, you invest, you work, and you earn.

12 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Dougyfada: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Priam: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2020
Emuf:

I have a huge sum there!

Timaya – Telli Person ft. Olamide & Phyno

When your eyes go clear, Dem no dey telli person....

3 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Moses247(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2020
fireback:
weda it last or not. I play Ponzi like a game. I don't put all my money in it. joined MBA Ponzi game since 2019 with #2m. still have the 2million with them but have made more than 3million by now. so that's the game for you. bara investment GAME crashed MBA. better join bara game now before they get a new rival. after bara am moving to CHYMALL Ponzi GAME the latest. why I don't like CHYMALL is because they payment is not as big as bara, and they will make you to do some trading everyday, theyr not like other Ponzi game where you just invest and earn. in chymall, you invest, you work, and you earn.
U are right. Bara game actually crashed Mba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by o9o9: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
westlius:
Have not been paid since 7th of October I registered till date
I regret investing on MBA

And you were fucki...ing here on 11th October 2020 with your full chest telling another person to fall victim.

You guys are worse than satan.

8 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Phraences: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
o9o9:

And you were fucki...ing here on 11th October 2020 with your full chest telling another person to fall victim.

Oshey! Baddest. See detective work!!

10 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by Raph3177(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2020
o9o9:

If u read well u will see that the guy invested on the 7th of October then on the 11th Of same month someone wanted to invest so he advised based on performance at the time but now recently he is saying he has not been paid since he invested on the 7th of October. Read it again I had to read Again then modify my attack comment on him

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by o9o9: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Raph3177:

If u read well u will see that the guy invested on the 7th of October then on the 11th Of same month someone wanted to invest so he advised based on performance at the time but now recently he is saying he has not been paid since he invested on the 7th of October. Read it again I had to read Again then modify my attack comment on him

I read it and understood that he just invested and he wasn't paid yet but the way he guaranteed the program you would feel like he has been doing it for years and was a patron.

I would not blame him for the loss by the other guy. If you are investing 2M in a biz and can't do your own due diligence except for heresays on an anonymous forum then he deserves the loss.

But still yet . People should stop misrepresenting facts. No one would kill you if you tell them it's not personal experience but people around you and you just also invested money recently but what do i know sef?

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by westlius(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2020
o9o9:

Just heard they have paid persons with date 04TH

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by dzamaka: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
I have always said it that 15% monthly is not feasible for a forex company considering how volatile the market is. But people are moved with greed for plenty money within a short time. When a friend told me about this MBA i told her the return is too high for forex. They will struggle to keep up the payment because definitely there would be some losses. That's how the forex market is.

If you must invest with a forex company that has a sustainable income rate and also uses the principle of compounding interest. Not a get rich quick scheme.

But when some of you see such company you will say the returns is too small. Don't you know that to meet up huge interest payments in forex you will definitely involve in risky trades?

I have been with a forex company for a while now and i monitor their trades online. They don't even trade on Friday to avoid stories that touch. Low risk trade equals high success which will yield grate profits in the long run.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by ednut1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Idiots never learn

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by iphanyiuma(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
MBA is not a Ponzi scheme I was paid my roi in November tho I anticipate that December will be slow but let's be hopeful

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by shedomains: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
all their offices have shut down till january 2021 hmmmm e be things

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by o9o9: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
dzamaka:
I have always said it that 15% monthly is not feasible for a forex company considering how volatile the market is. But people are moved with greed for plenty money within a short time. When a friend told me about this MBA i told her the return is too high for forex. They will struggle to keep up the payment because definitely there would be some losses. That's how the forex market is.

If you must invest with a forex company that has a sustainable income rate and also uses the principle of compounding interest. Not a get rich quick scheme.

But when some of you see such company you will say the returns is too small. Don't you know that to meet up huge interest payments in forex you will definitely involve in risky trades?

I have been with a forex company for a while now and i monitor their trades online. They don't even trade on Friday to avoid stories that touch. Low risk trade equals high success which will yield grate profits in the long run.

Exactly. Fridays with those crazy Non Farm Payroll news cheesy.

God this reminds me of 12-14 years ago when Fx sprang up in Nigeria and the craze we had to go through then with Mt3 and Mt4 platforms struggling to get one bar on Starcomms and O'net modems back then.

Why don't people learn from mistakes? I am always surprised when I see posts and tweets about Forex in recent times. Are people stupud or naive?

2 Likes

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by SaintUlot: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
If you want to get your money outof mba forex, don't create unnecessary panic, if not the system will totally crash.Currently the system is on life support,If you create panic now, how will other magas like you drop their money that will facilitate your getting paid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by SaintUlot: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
I am just happy that many of the investors in mba forex took to my advice then, that they should invest only what they can afford to lose. Investors already prepared for days like this. Investors are getting wiser by the day.

That's why you see many investors are not lamenting, because they only invested chicken change which they can afford to throw away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by ikechialex1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
A wise man jumps out for safety when the storm is heavy, collect your capital now. If they give you thank God if they don't then go in peace afterwards you dun chop before.

1 Like

Re: Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? by ikechialex1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Are you sure?
shedomains:
all their offices have shut down till january 2021 hmmmm e be things

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Investment In Nigeria- 5% Every 30 Days. / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS / PAMA Fortune Rabbit Online Investment App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.