Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 (32333 Views)

2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by keneck1: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Solomath01:
This man foolishness is inbuilt!!
ehya,your pain never go since 2015,sorry oh
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by keneck1: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
favour32:

Instead of Jonathan to go to prison,this country go divide by force.
so says ipob miscreant
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by keneck1: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
AreaFada2:

The ultimate mumu man my brother.
As e dey pain you,na so e dey sweet us well well
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by keneck1: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
tete7000:

A very big one
the thing pain you well well
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by BRaymond: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Always talking foolishly and unintelligently. When will you start talking wisely and intelligently at your age and exposure in politics?
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by emapeteum(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
So not smoking and drinking alcohol makes you more acceptable by God? Amechi, your points are illogical and unexpected of somebody who occupies a ministerial position of the most populous black nation on earth. Though, the head is even worst
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by AK481(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
The politics of wike killing igbos will play out soon.

That was why ameachi used that “I am not tribalistic line “

In truth , amaechi never killed igbos in mass .
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by guy222: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ameachi the destroyed of pdp and jonathan, but still on still you are a big fool, what am i even saying self? Are you sure i am not confuse,
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by ZUBY77(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
criminalmindz:
Always talking rubbish in public...

They all talk rubbish, all of them.

That's why we are not making any progress as a country

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by oyeb15: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yet he ordered all public/Private enterprises in Rivers state not to employ corpers but rivers indegenes during his tenure.
Most skilled talents were wasted in d classroom teaching unserious rivers pupils.
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by modsAREuselesss: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Arysexy:

grin

This Ur moniker na die! cheesy
cheesy na wetin them want na cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by AreaFada2: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
keneck1:
As e dey pain you,na so e dey sweet us well well
If herdsmen killing up and down dey sweet you, you are in good company of Bubu.
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Filly3(f): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
And are you happy with the outcome of your actions now?
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Nanavati(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
to stone this man d hungry me
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by andyanders: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
No wonder the change we are experiencing now. Your master Buhari is a failure and you too Amachi is a failure. Buhari and APC has brought the worst hardship for Nigerians. Never in the history of Nigeria, have we witnessed the kind of ocult leadership with a master lialai Muhammed, who has diarrhea of the mouth, killing people and stealing the nation dry.
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by keneck1: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
AreaFada2:

If herdsmen killing up and down dey sweet you, you are in good company of Bubu.
say something else,that line is outraged,Good luck Jonathan that was defeated had moved,even working for the same man that gave him electoral bloody nose,So what is minions like you crying over,you better go and find something meaningful to do with your live than wasting your time on social media rants
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by calcal: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
You are a Mumu Man

THIS IS REAL MUMU MAN SELLING HIS OWN PEOPLE TO SLAVERY.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by eeetuk(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Minister of transportation, Mr. Rotomi Amachi said “he Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Amaechi, has claimed that former President Goodluck Jonathan offered him every opportunity to remain in the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, but he rejected it. The minister says he went ahead to support President Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 because he is not tribalistic.”

I disagree.
Mr. Rotomi Amachi defected to APC because he thought Mohammedu Buhari would choose him as his running mate. Instead, Buhari chose Osinbajo.

I think it is insulting to hear Mr. Amachi twisted facts to make President Goodluck Jonathan look bad.

However, I want to say that President Jonathan hiring practice did make some people to think of him [Goodluck Jonathan] as a tribalist, but in general, Jonathan tribalism was not worser than Amachi.

Both Amachi and Jonathan are tribalists.
When President Jonathan was in power, he filled up key job positions with his tribe men, cozy up to Northern Nigerians, Ibos, Yorubas, but ignored states which bring money that Nigeria spends.

In transportation ministry today, sources told me he [Rotomi Amachi] has filled up key ministry positions with his fellow tribe at other states expense. I don’t know why Amachi’s practice of tribalism is better than that of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Just setting the record straight!
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by joinnow: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
keep buying refurbish train
& when it spoil
chinese will claim its bad luck

i am really tired of
nigeria
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Arvelo(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2020
Ottyn01:
I used to like this Amaechi before he's one of my favorite politician in the east...

But since the day he accepted Buhari as his Godfather he has become a failure total failure.
Not east but south...
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by 12345baba(m): 1:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Fexholic:
like he did with your mom abi.
and ur mom too
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by nurusystem(m): 2:39am On Dec 07, 2020
So Jonathan is even tribalist ,god bless you Amechi.
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by freeborn02: 2:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Aufbauh:
“Let me tell you who I am; I do not drink, I have never tasted alcohol in my life, I don’t smoke;

If he had never indulge in these vices as a Nigeria politician then he's exceptional and straight-headed.

Amaechi has my type of conviction and ideology. If you want me to give you support base solely on tribalism then you've come to the wrong person.

Amechi declared himself as a political jobber and you said he is your kind of politician?!

That goes a long way to show the quality of your life

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by favour32(m): 2:57am On Dec 07, 2020
keneck1:
so says ipob miscreant
You can refer to everyone in the South as,Afonja,Ipob or whatever nomenclature that you think will erroneously pull us apart.
You are only scared, if the South becomes one,you are no match for anything.
You will crawl into your dungeon one-day.
Why should I quote a low_lifer in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by AreaFada2: 5:10am On Dec 07, 2020
keneck1:
say something else,that line is outraged,Good luck Jonathan that was defeated had moved,even working for the same man that gave him electoral bloody nose,So what is minions like you crying over,you better go and find something meaningful to do with your live than wasting your time on social media rants
Lol. Cry? For what?
Jonathan said his ambition wasn't worth the blood of any Nigerian. Unlike your lovely Bubu that likes soaking monkey and baboon in blood because of power. grin grin
It is you lot that Buhari economic failure is biting that are crying.

For you guys politics is do or die. No genuine GEJ is like you guys. So forget it. Enjoy your blood soaking.
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Aufbauh(m): 5:33am On Dec 07, 2020
freeborn02:

Amechi declared himself as a political jobber and you said he is your kind of politician?!

That goes a long way to show the quality of your life

You guys just jump on someone's comment without simple comprehension of the comment.

His conviction and ideology of not supporting someone solely because he's ur tribal man is what i aligned myself with.

Besides, if you will be made to live half of Amaechi's quality of life you'll be most celebrated person in ur locality even if you have to be a political jobber.
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by Goldencheese(m): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2020
E be like say on top of your situation, you are suffering from bipolar syndrome?

Always blabbing like your paymasters.

I gat work to do. If you got legit work to do, you won't join a government that lies, kills and oppresses its citizens just to earn some bread for your dry stomach.

Com'on run along and play ten-ten with your mates!

morgstreme:

You have oppressors obviously...

I don't little kid...

Now run along and go watch Nickelodeon..

That's if una get DSTV for house .

Peasant kid!
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by HRMK: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2020
U DONT AV ANY BATTLE WITH JONATHAN BUT WIKE!
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by keneck1: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2020
favour32:

You can refer to everyone in the South as,Afonja,Ipob or whatever nomenclature that you think will erroneously pull us apart.
You are only scared, if the South becomes one,you are no match for anything.
You will crawl into your dungeon one-day.
Why should I quote a low_lifer in the first place?
hahahahaha hahahahaha big liver,We don see you,your cry dey sweet me well well,Rotimi Chibuike go dey pepper you well well
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by morgstreme: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Goldencheese:
E be like say on top of your situation, you are suffering from bipolar syndrome?

Always blabbing like your paymasters.

I gat work to do. If you got legit work to do, you won't join a government that lies, kills and oppresses its citizens just to earn some bread for your dry stomach.

Com'on run along and play ten-ten with your mates!

Peasantry is your Destiny..

Peasants always have work to do...for others .
Re: Amaechi: Why I Rejected Jonathan & Supported Buhari In 2015 by keneck1: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2020
AreaFada2:

Lol. Cry? For what?
Jonathan said his ambition wasn't worth the blood of any Nigerian. Unlike your lovely Bubu that likes soaking monkey and baboon in blood because of power. grin grin
It is you lot that Buhari economic failure is biting that are crying.

For you guys politics is do or die. No genuine GEJ is like you guys. So forget it. Enjoy your blood soaking.
cry on e dey sweet me well well hahahahaha hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Special Forces Operated Secretly In Nigeria – AOAV / Osinbajo, Ameachi, Lawan, Other APC Presidential Aspirants To Meet Over Tinubu / Buhari Completes 12 Stations Of The Abuja Light Rail Project (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.