Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing (44926 Views)

7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra / Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat / Herbalist, Bricklayer Arrested In Ogun Over Killing Of Housewife For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by cutieme(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeria is a country where everything goes without any punishment why won't people behave animalistically,smh....
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Superjazz: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Neddstark:

You get my point brother. I can risk to challenge the soldier if it were a decent girl harassed. But an indecently dressed lady is a no-no before they tag me pïmp or oko-ashawo.
U are a Muslim stop pretendimg
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Depressed101: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
illicit:
If it was my girlfriend, I'll shoot a soldier that evening....
i wouldn't do that. But I did kill some one if this was my mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Superjazz: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
blinking001:
This is a commendable action. This is not Europe and America where you can behave anyhow. Here We choose moral over amoral behaviours. Zero tolerance for stupidity and moral decadence. Three gbosa for the military.
Bladdabash and nonsense
U must be a schzophrenia patient who ecaped from rehabilitation home.i think the best thing for u is to go back there until u are well

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Superjazz: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
cutieme:
Nigeria is a country where everything goes without any punishment why won't people behave animalistically,smh....
They want to force Sharia on us but they would fail.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by ULOPVQ: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
poseidon12:

I was wondering too.

Don't mind him, most of them like rushing to type without actually thinking it through.
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by brainhgeek(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Should we start #endsoldierbrutality again? Relocate these guys from the city to sambisa ASAP
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Neddstark:
If I were there, I would confront the soldier. Infact there are many people there that are ready to confront the soldier for harassing the woman. This could be someone's wife, sister or mother. But the lady dressing improperly made it quite difficult for someone to put up a fight for her. The military needs to re-orient its soldiers.

You are saying arrant nonsense. The lady didn't do anything wrong, and Nigeria is not an Islamic state with penal dress code.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Neddstark: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
DapperGuy:

You are saying arrant nonsense. The lady didn't do anything wrong, and Nigeria is not an Islamic state with penal dress code.

You talk without understanding. Did i support the soldier?
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
the soldier should be poster to borno asap
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by BIGGESThead6: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Superjazz:

Cattle Dung brained creature spotted

Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
They want to turn naija to one Islamist country
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by grandstar(m): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Neddstark:
If I were there, I would confront the soldier. Infact there are many people there that are ready to confront the soldier for harassing the woman. This could be someone's wife, sister or mother. But the lady dressing improperly made it quite difficult for someone to put up a fight for her. The military needs to re-orient its soldiers.

You can go and fight for her with a gun toting soldier, who is mad enough to strip s lady naked?

Just one bullet from his gun and your obituary will be at the back of Guardian newspaper. It may even make you a fine looking amputee.(Read Procerbs 26:17)

The best you can do is to plead with the soldier or even boost his ego that he should let the poor girl go. 6 feet under no go be anybody problem
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by bull67: 2:59am On Dec 07, 2020
nothing will be done. The officer should have been dismissed
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Judybash93(m): 3:56am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsNd-o6zjk

I have never seen or heard female soldiers behaving like animals.

There was one who beat up a disabled man just about two days ago
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by cococandy(f): 5:11am On Dec 07, 2020
This is what unbridled patriarchy looks like. It grows and morphs into these disgusting shows of power. Where a man thinks he’s earned the right to control how a woman dresses and will violently enforce it if necessary. And people find a way to think it’s okay because of their own hypocritical moralizing . It has nothing to do with the army. It’s the culture you all endorse.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by cococandy(f): 5:12am On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:
This is a commendable action. This is not Europe and America where you can behave anyhow. Here We choose moral over amoral behaviours. Zero tolerance for stupidity and moral decadence. Three gbosa for the military.
blazing idiocy
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by cococandy(f): 5:15am On Dec 07, 2020
You are trying to reason with someone who isn’t capable of reasoning
ULOPVQ:

Imagine, you "intelligently" grin saying that someone's dressing will corrupt a child's intellect. First of all, what do you understand as intellect? And, what is the relationship between someone's dressing and the intellectual capability of a child?
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Neddstark: 5:16am On Dec 07, 2020
grandstar:

You can go and fight for her with a gun toting soldier, who is mad enough to strip s lady naked?

Just one bullet from his gun and your obituary will be at the back of Guardian newspaper. It may even make you a fine looking amputee.(Read Procerbs 26:17)

The best you can do is to plead with the soldier or even boost his ego that he should let the poor girl go. 6 feet under no go be anybody problem

I will confront, not fight.
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by blinking001(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2020
cococandy:
blazing idiocy
Evening newspaper. Awon feminist. Avoid me
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by ULOPVQ: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2020
cococandy:
You are trying to reason with someone who isn’t capable of reasoning

grin grin I am tired seriously
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Teknoteableblog: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:
You are a big fool cos you don't know what fundermental human right is.
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by blinking001(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Teknoteableblog:
You are a big fool cos you don't know what fundermental human right is.
You're a bigger fool for not calling a spade a spade. May God forgive your stupidity
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Teknoteableblog: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:

You're a bigger fool for not calling a spade a spade. May God forgive your stupidity
what kind of illetrate are you? You are a fool for not calling a lawless soldier a lawless soldier.
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by blinking001(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Teknoteableblog:
what kind of illetrate are you? You are a fool for not calling a lawless soldier a lawless soldier.
The soldier did the right thing
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by Teknoteableblog: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2020
blinking001:

The soldier did the right thing
Why did he increased the conc. of indecency by yanking of her top. She did'nt break the law or is there any place in the constiution that said wearing of short and top is illegal. Only exposing of the nipple is illegal and that was what the soldier was trying do. The damn nigar is a pervert and should be imprisoned for violation human right.
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by blinking001(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2020
Teknoteableblog:
Why did he increased the conc. of indecency by yanking of her top. She did'nt break the law or is there any place in the constiution that said wearing of short and top is illegal. Only exposing of the nipple is illegal and that was what the soldier was trying do. The damn nigar is a pervert and should be imprisoned for violation human right.
I applaud the soldier. We need more of such disciplinarians in our darling military.
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by nogragra: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

https://punchng.com/indecent-dressing-nigerians-berate-military-over-soldier-who-stripped-assaulted-woman-in-ogun/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

This is how slowly chalatan sharia law is being forced on Nigeria by threats and coercion. South must reject this draconian demonic law in their mist and these wicked Islamic foot soldiers running riot all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by iceberylin(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2020
sapphiere:
Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsNd-o6zjk

I have never seen or heard female soldiers behaving like animals.
Those ones worse o
Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by ShawnT(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Since you think it an easy stuff to fighting insurgency,you can obtain the form and prove your gallantry.Fucking brats hiding behind their phones typing rubbish.I bet you you won't even survive the training idiot
stormborn28:
can you see how you ended up reasoning through your anus...nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing by stormborn28(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
ShawnT:
Since you think it an easy stuff to fighting insurgency,you can obtain the form and prove your gallantry.Fucking brats hiding behind their phones typing rubbish.I bet you you won't even survive the training idiot
you must be foolish to not to know that everyone has his or her profession cut out for him or her...it is like asking a military man to go and obtain a form in transport industry or fashion industry... With your useless coconut head don't you know not every profession is cut out for every individual?
Why do students chose to go to science or commerce or art classes? Nonsense everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Hack Woman To Death On Her Farm In Enugu (Photos) / Armed Robbers Killed In Port-Harcourt During Police Shootout (Graphic Photos) / #ENDSARS: Nigerians Protest In Michigan, Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.