Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nadia Buari Pens Down Emotional Letter To John Dumelo Ahead Of Ghanaian Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Pens Down Emotional Letter To John Dumelo Ahead Of Ghanaian Election (1116 Views)

Desmond Elliot Rocks Agbada To John Dumelo’s Wedding (photos) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Pens Down Emotional Letter To John Dumelo Ahead Of Ghanaian Election by Okoyeaniche(m): 4:53am On Dec 06, 2020
Popular Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari has taken to her social media handles to pen down an emotional letter to her friend and colleague John Dumelo ahead of the scheduled December 7 general elections taking place in Ghana.

The mother of four shared a photo of herself and John Dumelo and captioned it with some of the personal attributes she felt John possess that will help him to face his new challenge.

“Dear @johndumelo1..You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things.

"As your friend, I witness your...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Pens Down Emotional Letter To John Dumelo Ahead Of Ghanaian Election by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Good luck to him

(1) (Reply)

Watch & See Kylian Mbappe's Lifestyle, Properties And Girlfriends / Government Officials Cut Off The Sound In Rema's Show While Performing Soundgasm / Check On Your Girlfriends Oh Alex Ekubo And Kanayo O Kanayo Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.