Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,179 members, 7,953,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

..........Competive Business Advantage........ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ..........Competive Business Advantage........ (189 Views)

Trucking Business: Advantage Of Tipper Over Trailer In Nigeria / *sage Sme Business Advantage Event* / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..........Competive Business Advantage........ by dru23(m): 6:37am On Dec 06, 2020
I spoke early on having a competitive Business Advantage. And how the Honda Civic has given me an edge over other investors...

In the past I stated that I normally come across good deals on these Honda Civic.. I can go through Craigslist, offerup and Coparts .. The best way I feel is more comfortable is when you buying from Craigslist or offerup . When u buy from these two site ,the owners of the vechicle are very open to tell you what is mechanically wrong with the car compare to buying from the auction .. Buying from the coparts is 50/50 chance you taking.........

Below is an example how my advantage comes into play. This is a 2005 Honda Civic that the vechicle inspection is still good till 2022. According to the owner the car will need minor body work shocks and some tires. The transmission is in good excellent working condition. And the car has 170k miles.....

And the asking price is $700 and give or take I can offer the owner $600 .. It will be an insult to offer the owner less than $600. The car still runs and engine wise the car is very ok.. So below is the break down .....

1. Cost of Car $600
2. Towing to the Port $100
3. Shipping cost to Lagos Nigeria $920
4. Clearing cost ... my guess is let's say 520k naira.. The vehicle is underage ..Clearing will be high.......

Total landing cost depends on the exchange rate ..Let's say 440 for sake of argument... You can add up the rest on your own......

This is how I can structure my business model to always buy tokunbo car at all times. And not everyone has my advantage , but as a business man you have to look for 1 .. Transport or ehailing business is a very sweet and equally as tough and crazy business. .......

This ehailing business does not need a fancy car or executive type cars from 2007 .. The rider just needs a ride that is far away from yellow cab and car is basically presentable.. And of course a/c that is winter cold .......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Teenager / A Must Read For Anyone Who Wants To Be Successful. / Startimes Lines Up Refreshing Kiddies Programmes For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.