Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,689 members, 7,837,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors (18517 Views)

Nigerians Spend Over Half Of Their Earnings On Food, Worst Globally – Picodi / President Buhari Won The APC Presidential Ticket With 14,842,072 Million Votes / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2020
Fmghewzy:

You just keep confirming what I said, you reason like a fool.
Goodday.

But just so you know,Tinubu is not the cause of your misfortune.

Lmao

You can talk about other people's sons. But when the fire is raised about Tinubu you play ostrich

My dear fvck off
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Fmghewzy(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Look at this unfortunate human being

It's not my fault you where born Yoruba unfortunately ;
E pain am

Fact is no one likes your tribe not even foreigners

grin

Cry me a river

Pray to be an Edo man in your next life time

Lol ode,is it my tribe trafficking drugs around.

Name any crime yorubas indulges in,your ibo brothers have done 10x worse .
And slowpoke ,igbos are hated everywhere ho and confirm.

3 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
Newton85:

I think it's your Edo people (if you're really not an IPOB pig masquerading as Edo o) that should concentrate on freeing their state from Igbinedion's slavery rather than endlessly wailing about Tinubu and Lagos.
[/s]

Unfortunate human being was born as a judas iscariot descendant ;
E pain am

Unfortunately you were born as Yoruba a tribe hated by every single Nigerian tribe that's no small feat grin

Even foreigners know you people grin

Oga don't take out your frustrated life on me go and find sniper and drink grin

Unfortunate soul
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Lashist:

When you retire, are you sure you will ever be paid pension like the politicians. Or are you saying they should be paid because they are better human beings than you are??...are your parents being paid their pensions with benefits constantly the way politicians are being paid?? Or are you saying the politicians are better humans than your parents and should be paid better

Oga defend why just 2 states were mentioned instead of 36 states o

SO many organisations through the FOR bill has petitioned Lagos to open its books for 20 years it always runs to the court to. Block it

Why not focus on your people. Hypocrite

You can see other people's issues but refuse to see yours
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Lashist(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I get brain I nor use am
You get at All? Zante Amadioha strike the screen of your phone there blind

It's not 1 billion paid to ex servants across over a decade that will make a state underdeveloped

You people think the SS people are unintelligent to be controlled by false information abi
SS people are very intelligent. But you are one poor slowpoke that is very ignorant...your are the bad apple from SS...at this point, i have to free you...keep supporting thieves you hear cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2020
Lashist:

SS people are very intelligent. But you are one poor slowpoke that is very ignorant...your are the bad apple from SS...at this point, i have to free you...keep supporting thieves you hear cheesy

Of course thieves because yoruba media says it

Publish a single SW state that didn't pay their ex governors pension in the last 10 years

Oponu
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Lashist(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Oga defend why just 2 states were mentioned instead of 36 states o

SO many organisations through the FOR bill has petitioned Lagos to open its books for 20 years it always runs to the court to. Block it

Why not focus on your people. Hypocrite

You can see other people's issues but refuse to see yours
Where did i not focus on my people?? Do you know what hypocrite means...its means i support bad stuffs while pretending??...can you point where i supported politicians in any state??...if you cant, i think your own is just plain foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Lol ode,is it my tribe trafficking drugs around.

Name any crime yorubas indulges in,your ibo brothers have done 10x worse .
And slowpoke ,igbos are hated everywhere ho and confirm.
Hahahaa unfortunate soul telling me about Ibo

Wetin concern me and IBO? So unfortunate.. you suffer from chronic inferiority complex you can't even stand up for yourself grin

Let me tell you in Edo state we know you and your CRIMINAL brothers

From driving Keke and taxi to cultism rape armed robber rituals and fraud

Yorubas bring nothing to Edo state but crime grin

Oga you are trully an unfortunate human being

Born into so a despicable tribe hated to all four corners of Nigeria

Hausa don't like or trust you (yenefer am I wrong ?)
Ibo don't like or trust you (any ibo memeber am I wrong ?)

In my south south it's worst of all grin we openly speak about how evil wicked and untrustworthy you guys are any one here can concur from southside the best side grin

In middle belt you are hated and not trusted

So tell me who love the Yoruba?
grin

1 Like

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Lashist(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Of course thieves because yoruba media says it

Publish a single SW state that didn't pay their ex governors pension in the last 10 years

Oponu
You see why you are unintelligent?? grin Without any media saying it, so you are saying that naija politicians dont steal or are you saying SS politicians dont ever steal?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by omenka(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Mikehot:
This your northern appeasement is the reason they keep slaughtering benue people like ram in their abode.

In your enslaved mind we should keep appeasing the north and behave like all is well.

Abdool the north is the pharaoh holding this country back in "one Nigeria" let these quota almajiris let the hook off and everyone deals with their internal politics
You're obsessed with them so much so you had to shove your head deep up their anus so you can comment on their religious affairs. Hard to think you have anything worthy of note in your life. Anyone with the slightest tint of self worth wouldn't accept what you accepted below.

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Newton85: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

Unfortunate human being was born as a judas iscariot descendant ;
E pain am

Unfortunately you were born as Yoruba a tribe hated by every single Nigerian tribe that's no small feat grin

Even foreigners know you people grin

Oga don't take out your frustrated life on me go and find sniper and drink grin

Unfortunate soul
Your incoherent, codeine-influenced rambling still doesn't detract from the fact that you're a degenerate Osu IPOB pig masquerading as Edo. The nerve of a pea-brained Osu IPOB deplorable claiming it's Yorubas that are hated by everyone, lol. As of it's not your Osu IPOB people that are being killed and witch-hunted in South Africa, Ghana, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore etc. But whatever delusions make you sleep better at night.

3 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by shiwex: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
angry

Can the SW media stay away from my state ?

How much has Tinuhu been earning since leaving Lagos in taxes money laundering and fraud ?

SW media won't cover that !! Dapo Akpara has exposed tinubus fraud and is in court with him you guys won't cover that ehn south west media!!

It's to attack Rivers Edo and southeast you people know !!

Face your lords !! How about the money Osibanjo stole una nor wan talk that one bah?

Na former governor Lucky una dey face now !!

I keep saying even if Nigeria divides let the south west be on their own and not part of the new southern Nigeria because they will come with this their manipulative ways

Judas iscariot descendants!!

You are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
Newton85:
Your incoherent, codeine-influenced rambling still doesn't detract from the fact that you're a degenerate Osu IPOB pig masquerading as Edo. The nerve of a pea-brained Osu IPOB deplorable claiming it's Yorubas that are hated by everyone, lol. As of it's not your Osu IPOB people that are being killed and witch-hunted in South Africa, Ghana, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore etc. But whatever delusions make you sleep better at night.
[/s]

grin

Wetin concern me and IBO? So unfortunate.. you suffer from chronic inferiority complex you can't even stand up for yourself grin

In my south south it's worst of all grin we openly speak about how evil wicked and untrustworthy you guys are any one here can concur from southside the best side grin

grin
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2020
shiwex:

You are a fool

You are a bigger fool
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Yenefer(f): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

grin

you're right even Northerners are done with Buhari both those tribal bigots are still holding onto him. Skull mining, occultist tribal bigots

1 Like

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Gmajor(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
angry

How much has Tinuhu been earning since leaving Lagos in taxes money laundering and fraud ?

SW media won't cover that !! Dapo Akpara has exposed tinubus fraud and is in court with him you guys won't cover that ehn south west media!!

Face your lords !! How about the money Osibanjo stole una nor wan talk that one bah?

I keep saying even if Nigeria divides let the south west be on their own and not part of the new southern Nigeria because they will come with this their manipulative ways

Are you brain dead?
Someone stole your money and up till this day he is still reaping bountifully from your funds, yet you have the guts to defend him.
Nawa oh

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2020
Yenefer:
you're right even Northerners are done with Buhari both those tribal bigots are still holding onto him
Newton85
You see am ? A core Hausa princess don talk all yenefer don concur

Cursed unfortunate soul

E pain am ooooooo grin
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by drsibz66(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
angry

This is why we are where we are as a country , what is wrong is wrong irrespective of your ethnicity . The truth is the truth and no amount of sentiment, your ethnicity , political affiliation or sentiment can change it.

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Newton85: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

grin

grin

You're an Osu IPOB pig, not Edo. Your mentally unstable rantings are a proof of your Osu IPOB traits. I'd be insulting the Edo if you were truly Edo, but you're a deplorable IPOB human scum! Try another tactic, sewer rat!

5 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by ogbonti: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
angry

you are wicked grin grin grin
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Newton85: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Newton85
You see am ? A core Hausa princess don talk all yenefer don concur

Cursed unfortunate soul

E pain am ooooooo grin

You're still not Edo, Osu IPOB pig. Your obvious mental illness notwithstanding

4 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Farki: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
angry

See a very good example of one of the many problems with this country. grin

When bad things come to light about corruption and crime in your own ethnic group you tell others to mind their business and play the victim.

This is why they will continue to use all of you like fools. You reason like ants and blindly follow the leader even to your own detriment.

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
You're obsessed with them so much so you had to shove your head deep up their anus so you can comment on their religious affairs. Hard to think you have anything worthy of note in your life. Anyone with the slightest tint of self worth wouldn't accept what you accepted below.

What a shame.
see this fulani dung, this is a public forum and i have a right to comment on any section topic of my choice.

You can channel your stupidity to seun who issued the fratanity initiation oat.

You can keep roaming on my profile page because you are an e-resident mor0n that is domicile since birth on nairaland.

Abdool you remain an infidel almajiri wannabe whose job is to appease illeterate terrorists.

Keep washing your shrinked prick with cheap plastic kettle it won't stop them from slicing off your cracked skull to stake to cow dung
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
Newton85:

You're an Osu IPOB pig, not Edo. Your mentally unstable rantings are a proof of your Osu IPOB traits. I'd be insulting the Edo if you were truly Edo, but you're a deplorable IPOB human scum! Try another tactic, sewer rat!
[/s]

grin

E pain am, emabule no wa iyekowa

grin

grin
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Gmajor:

Are you brain dead?
Someone stole your money and up till this day he is still reaping bountifully from your funds, yet you have the guts to defend him.
Nawa oh

Says the SW

Does the SW not pay pensions too

Biko your hypocrisy is unintelligent and we the SS will not be moved by the hypocritical doctrines of the SW.

Fashion stole lands in Lekki, dug boreholes each 100M go and arrest him
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Newton85:

You're still not Edo, Osu IPOB pig. Your obvious mental illness notwithstanding

grin

E pain am
Ovbukho like you hahahahaha

Die in pains

Your pain is my joy grin

Ighele erimwin rhu wa aro ra?

grin
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Newton85: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
[s][/s]

grin

E pain am, emabule no wa iyekowa

grin

grin

You're not Edo, Osu IPOB sub-human.

4 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Newton85:

grin
Hehehe

Olotu oghi ibieleka
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Newton85: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

grin
Hehehe

Olotu oghi ibieleka

3 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Newton85:

In da baby's voice

E pain am grin
Ozuo na khin
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Newton85: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

In da baby's voice

E pain am grin
Ozuo na khin

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Newton85:

I am glad you didn't contest that Yorubas are evil and the most hated tribe in Nigeria

grin

E Pain am ooo
In da baby's voice
grin
Ozuo na khin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP To Onochie: Stop This Denial, You Are A Member Of APC / Anambra Election: Some Collation Officers Not Good At Mathematics - INEC / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.