Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors (18495 Views)

Nigerians Spend Over Half Of Their Earnings On Food, Worst Globally – Picodi / President Buhari Won The APC Presidential Ticket With 14,842,072 Million Votes / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Let us blame the North for it.

It is the kunu drinking, gworo chewing gambari almajiris that foisted upon us these state laws, that is why we waste so much on sustaining the lifestyle of our state criminals.

Or, let us blame the structure of the country. If the country was restructured so as to make all states fend for themselves, we wouldnt have had these people in power.

These are the inanities we keep hearing from a people that have failed to recognize and admit that the failures we see today aren't borne by any external forces but the VERY INNATE CHARACTER of our leaders, or even Nigerians generally.

Until we make it our personal mandate to see to a holistic change of attitude towards governance and followership, we will keep revolving in circles.

God help us.
This your northern appeasement is the reason they keep slaughtering benue people like ram in their abode.

In your enslaved mind we should keep appeasing the north and behave like all is well.

Abdool the north is the pharaoh holding this country back in "one Nigeria" let these quota almajiris let the hook off and everyone deals with their internal politics
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Punch Newspaper dey expose the realities on ground and how pensions to ex-governors is becoming unsustainable due to the economic realities on ground ... and one senseless dolt dey blame SW. grin

A lot of deranged people on Nairaland, really.

Lazy SS people wey for dey live like Somalians if not Nature's benevolence of putting crude oil in their lands.

Of course lazy

I'm sure my enterprise with 30 people is run by you Oponu

Keep trying to control people's narratives with your lies

We will be separate from you retards Las las
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Lashist(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Make the reportage balanced. The pension of all 36 stars should be discussed if it's about true objectivity

Now get lost. You fulls think you're smart.

Odale Ayeraye
Am i the one that brought the news cheesy...im generally against bad governance in Nigeria. The pension is another way to steal and should be condemned...condemn stealing everywhere...you wont gain anything if your state politicians steal more than SW politicians...use your brain

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Lashist:

Am i the one that brought the news cheesy...im generally against bad governance in Nigeria. The pension is another way to steal and should be condemned...condemn stealing everywhere...you wont gain anything if your state politicians steal more than SW politicians...use your brain

Oga publish the pension reports of all 36 states and then objective discussions can be raised. But we know the SW can never be obkective
Always with sinister motives

Leave the SS alone
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Henryjr(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:
And Lagos didn't spend too on its own abi

Imo didn't spend abi

Kano didn't spend on its own shey

Jigawa didn't spend on its own counterparts baa

SOkoto exempted

Sensational false narrative.

The SW and it's desperacy to control the SS and it's perspective. If SS and SE hold joint meeting you'll see them shout.

SW won't allow SS be in peace

Leave the SS alone

Public officers around the entire world are paid pensions. If say a public servant gets paid 4 Million per month, after 12 years it accumulates to a bogus sum.

Did Lagos not reveal it pays to the tune of 8.5/10M per year to its ex state governors. Multiple that figure by 12 years

Leave the SS alone and face your business. When people talk about your affairs, you shout. In like manner, leave others alone

We are sure Ogun doesn't pay its ex public heads pension

Ondo doesn't pay such

Ekiti doesn't pay its own ex governors pension.

It's only SS.

SW and their vile character. Let's quickly separate so you can be on your own

Snakes

Cc: EdoFirstBorn

Tinubu and his family has suppressed his state for years, we. Don't see the SW cover it

But when it's the SS, they publish lies and. False. Narratives to cause problems in the region

Ethnic bigots

Dumb comment.

If something is not done right, it has to be condemned irrespective of where it happened and who did it.

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Henryjr:

Dumb comment.

If something is not done right, it has to be condemned irrespective of where it happened and who did it.

. I'm enjoying your tears. Keep crying so I can drink more
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by darecool(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:
And Lagos didn't spend too on its own abi

Imo didn't spend abi

Kano didn't spend on its own shey

Jigawa didn't spend on its own counterparts baa

SOkoto exempted

Sensational false narrative.

The SW and it's desperacy to control the SS and it's perspective. If SS and SE hold joint meeting you'll see them shout.

SW won't allow SS be in peace

Leave the SS alone

Public officers around the entire world are paid pensions. If say a public servant gets paid 4 Million per month, after 12 years it accumulates to a bogus sum.

Did Lagos not reveal it pays to the tune of 8.5/10M per year to its ex state governors. Multiple that figure by 12 years

Leave the SS alone and face your business. When people talk about your affairs, you shout. In like manner, leave others alone

We are sure Ogun doesn't pay its ex public heads pension

Ondo doesn't pay such

Ekiti doesn't pay its own ex governors pension.

It's only SS.

SW and their vile character. Let's quickly separate so you can be on your own

Snakes

Cc: EdoFirstBorn

Tinubu and his family has suppressed his state for years, we. Don't see the SW cover it

But when it's the SS, they publish lies and. False. Narratives to cause problems in the region

Ethnic bigots

What a naive response. The politicians knows your value and they'll always pay that for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by PataAlhaja(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I've noticed for example when the SS holds meeting with the SE, you'll see SW start to give all sorts of speeches and feel very uncomfortable

I must separate myself. From these fulls in future. These. Manipulative Judy's is Carrot descendants will never be truthful

Evil backstabbers

Oloshi!

How does the view of Punch Newspapers translate to SW's view?

Are you that dumb to know that Punch Newspapers are part of the Press; and can report, critique and give opinions of events happening in and outside Nigeria?

How do I share the same country with tits like this? I swear, Nigeria needs to split.

All these jobless, oil-drunk SS people never cease to amaze me. Upon all their oil, na poverty and misery full their lands. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by PataAlhaja(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

You are not normal

Your mama toto! grin

1 Like

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Lashist(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Make the reportage balanced. The pension of all 36 stars should be discussed if it's about true objectivity

Now get lost. You fulls think you're smart.

Odale Ayeraye

You people and your wicked and evil hearts

That's how I kept yoruba friends close was raising them up financially, they employed all form of evil antics to have me killed

20 assassination attempts was what they put me through because of the jealousy in their hearts

SW pipu. Spits

Cc EdoFirstBorn
Una still no wan get sense...this is not about tribe or anything...there is no award for who steals more. And im not yoruba o...are you saying because your employed yoruba friends tried to kill you so then you want your politicians to keep stealing your future and money that should be used to develop your state

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Oloshi!

How does the view of Punch Newspapers translate to SW's view?

Are you that dumb to know that Punch Newspapers are part of the Press; and can report, critique and give opinions of events happening in and outside Nigeria?

How do I share the same country with tits like this? I swear, Nigeria needs to split.

All these jobless, oil-drunk SS people never cease to amaze me. Upon all their oil, na poverty and misery full their lands. grin

Oloshi

Pata to n so ro

Go and die

Leave the SS alone

We don't want any alliances with SW. Make una leave us.. Finish
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Lashist:

Una still no wan get sense...this is not about tribe or anything...there is no award for who steals more. And im not yoruba o...are you saying because your employed yoruba friends tried to kill you so then you want your politicians to keep stealing your future and money that should be used to develop your state

Leave us with our worries. Is your state paradise yet. Hypocrite

Go remove the speck in your eyes before you see the log in ours
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2020
[quote author=athaboi post=96778232]Those who have access to Nigeria treasury will never allow anything happen to the country... Nigeria as it is is their business activities as their shops will be closed if Nigeria is no more! That's why they can kill as many as those who come out to protest or condemn Nigeria[/quo

This is the pure truth. And people don't get it. Millions of you will be murdered because this how these people get their money! They will fight tooth and nail to protect it. To think people weren't killed at lekki for instance borders on playing the ostrich. If someone wants to take you livelihood source, will you not kill such person if you have the power to do so?

1 Like

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Lashist(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Oga publish the pension reports of all 36 states and then objective discussions can be raised. But we know the SW can never be obkective
Always with sinister motives

Leave the SS alone
Chai...your own don finish cheesy...see how you are catching grenade for politicians that dont send you cheesy...hope you dont help them steal ballot boxes o

3 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Fmghewzy(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
angry

Can the SW media stay away from my state ?

How much has Tinuhu been earning since leaving Lagos in taxes money laundering and fraud ?

SW media won't cover that !! Dapo Akpara has exposed tinubus fraud and is in court with him you guys won't cover that ehn south west media!!

It's to attack Rivers Edo and southeast you people know !!

Face your lords !! How about the money Osibanjo stole una nor wan talk that one bah?

Na former governor Lucky una dey face now !!

I keep saying even if Nigeria divides let the south west be on their own and not part of the new southern Nigeria because they will come with this their manipulative ways

Judas iscariot descendants!!

I pity your life, your future and that of your hometown is in jeopardy,yet you allow tribalism to consume you.

I say this again 80% of you guys need reorientation.
Look at this absurd thinking From you,no wonder Nigerians are hated everywhere.
People won't Know it members of a particular tribe acting abnormally.
They just group us all together.

Next thing is to scream,igbo amaka and developers of the world , you can't develop your own region.

Even members if you own tribe don't want to asssociate with you guys,they don't build businesses in their own region knowing the type of people they have.
I now see why most of your tribesmen are all scattered around Nigeria ,they left their homes for better places .

Later you will be forming most intelligent black people,yet nothing to show for it.
The only 20% of your tribesmen are the only saving grace for you guys.
The only normal set of people in your entire tribe.

May God change your way of thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2020
Lashist:

Chai...your own don finish cheesy...see how you are catching grenade for politicians that dont send you cheesy...hope you dont help them steal ballot boxes o

We defend our regions

Ogun has issues Ondo has issues Oyo has issues. SW has too much to do in its territory than to go about peddling lies and gossips
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by coputa(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Lagos was paying 10 M monthly. Multiply that by 12 years. SW stop trying to dictate to people how to live their lives. When the same is done to you, you quickly begin to cry.

There's nothing wrong in paying pensions to civil servants

When Fashion was digging boreholes 100M did you hold him accountable

When Mimiko ravaged Ondo state, did external people talk

When Gbenga Daniel and Osoba was destroying Ogun did external parties talk

When Adedibu and Co were mismanaged Oyo was it presented this way by SW media

Look at the fraudulent narrative ex convicts

Did they not serve the term of issues they had

Leave the SS alone. The SS Will never be under the control or influence of you treacherous fulls

There is element of Truth in your argument,the yorubas always leave the plane in their eyes and always want to remove the sand in someone else's eyes.
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Lashist(m): 8:04am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Leave us with our worries. Is your state paradise yet. Hypocrite

Go remove the speck in your eyes before you see the log in ours
No state in Nigeria is paradise. The little you can do to help your future is to not support politicians that steal whether in your state or someone else's state. If you have given up on your future, think about your children's future na...pity them small...if politicians keep stealing, they will suffer in this naija like you o

1 Like

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Fmghewzy:

I pity your life, your future and that of your hometown is in jeopardy,yet you allow tribalism to consume you.

Next thing is to scream,igbo amaka and developers of the world , you can't develop your own region.

Even members if you own tribe don't want to asssociate with you guys,they don't build businesses in their own region knowing the type of people they have.
I now see why most of your tribesmen are all scattered around Nigeria ,they left their homes for better places .

Later you will be forming most intelligent black people,yet nothing to show for it.

Another gullible one that doesn't understand what sensationalism in false news reportage

Before you judge another man's region, do you mind stating why just 2 states was focused on outside 36 states when all states pay the same pension to her ex leaders?

Tell me o. Tell us
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Lashist:

No state in Nigeria is paradise. The little you can do to help your future is to not support politicians that steal whether in your state or someone else's state. If you have given up on your future, think about your children's future na...pity them small...if politicians keep stealing, they will suffer in this naija like you o

Yours is paradise na

If all of the problems the SW has it can see pensions o. Not theft pensions in SW it means your states has turned paradise

Hypocrites
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Andy65b: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Nothing new under the earth
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Lashist(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

We defend our regions

Ogun has issues Ondo has issues Oyo has issues. SW has too much to do in its territory than to go about peddling lies and gossips
Yes that's true but that should not make you support stealing na..this is similar to daylight robbery and you are very okay with it

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2020
coputa:
There is element of Truth in your argument,the yorubas always leave the plane in their eyes and always want to remove the sand in someone else's eyes.

God bless you my brother

How much was Tinubu's salary both as a governor and pension as exgovernor to be able to have Oriental hotel. How much?
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Lashist:

Yes that's true but that should not make you support stealing na..this is similar to daylight robbery and you are very okay with it

Paying pensions to ex state heads is never corruption

The news reportage is false and sensational

5 Million per month to ex governors isn't too much since they let their states be after they resigned. Tinubu resigned but his states financial resources is in his pocket. Fash Ola will get paid back door so all these Lagos doesn't want to pay their ex governors anymore is just white washing

Na who be pickin?
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Lashist(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Yours is paradise na

If all of the problems the SW has it can see pensions o. Not theft pensions in SW it means your states has turned paradise

Hypocrites
Im not from SW na...no state in Naija is a paradise...use your brain

1 Like

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Notatribalist(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Featured/Pensio-Delta-Edo-spend-over-N842m-on-two-convicted-ex-govs

So igbenedion was convicted and was given option of 2.5 million.. Hmm,Nigeria my country..Obaseki we fought for you,pls don't follow same pattern oo

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Fmghewzy(m): 8:07am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Another gullible one that doesn't understand what sensationalism in false news reportage

Before you judge another man's region, do you mind stating why just 2 states was focused on outside 36 states when all states pay the same pension to her ex leaders

Tell me o. Tell us

You just keep confirming what I said, you reason like a fool.
Goodday.

But just so you know,Tinubu is not the cause of your misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2020
[s]
Fmghewzy:

[/s]

Look at this unfortunate human being

It's not my fault you where born Yoruba unfortunately ;
E pain am

Fact is no one likes your tribe not even foreigners

grin

Cry me a river

Pray to be an Edo man in your next life time

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by RedPhoenix: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2020
Lashist:

Im not from SW na...no state in Naija is a paradise...use your brain

I get brain I nor use am
You get at All? Zante Amadioha strike the screen of your phone there blind

It's not 1 billion paid to ex servants across over a decade that will make a state underdeveloped

You people think the SS people are unintelligent to be controlled by false information abi
Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Newton85: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
angry

Can the SW media stay away from my state ?

How much has Tinuhu been earning since leaving Lagos in taxes money laundering and fraud ?

SW media won't cover that !! Dapo Akpara has exposed tinubus fraud and is in court with him you guys won't cover that ehn south west media!!

It's to attack Rivers Edo and southeast you people know !!

Face your lords !! How about the money Osibanjo stole una nor wan talk that one bah?

Na former governor Lucky una dey face now !!

I keep saying even if Nigeria divides let the south west be on their own and not part of the new southern Nigeria because they will come with this their manipulative ways

Judas iscariot descendants!!

I think it's your Edo people (if you're really not an IPOB pig masquerading as Edo o) that should concentrate on freeing their state from Igbinedion's slavery rather than endlessly wailing about Tinubu and Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Pension: Delta, Edo Spend Over ₦842 Million On Two Convicted Ex-Governors by Lashist(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Paying pensions to ex state heads is never corruption

The news reportage is false and sensational
When you retire, are you sure you will ever be paid pension like the politicians. Or are you saying they should be paid because they are better human beings than you are??...are your parents being paid their pensions with benefits constantly the way politicians are being paid?? Or are you saying the politicians are better humans than your parents and should be paid better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Bags Chieftaincy Title In Igbere, Orji Kalu’s Hometown (Photos) / Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention / Ekweremadu: Apologise For Supporting IPOB, APC Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.