Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins (20004 Views)

Lagos East Bye-Election: APC Takes Over PDP Campaign Office In Bariga / Lagos East Bye-Election: APC's Tokunbo Abiru Campaigns In Ikorodu / Lagos East Bye-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Set To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by seunmsg(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Congratulations to Tokunbo Abiru and all APC family in Lagos. This victory is for Lagosians and not just APC.

The oracle has spoken through the Lagos east election and the verdict is as clear as ever: Lagosians stands firmly with Asiwaju and APC. The enemies of Lagos have been put to shame. We will never allow the political leadership of our dear Lagos to be passed into the hands of arsonist and propagandist. Lagos is APC and APC is Lagos. Know this and know peace.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
fk001:

Oh na now you know say their mouth start and ends on social Media especially twitter.

Small they will start wailing like babies calling out UN, UK, Trump, and other foreign bodies thinking they can do something. Lol everything to them is Petition

Bunch of time wasters.

Paid agents. If you had any honor then you would know that regardless of whatever grouse you have with the approach of youths to politics, it is not to support humans whose only mission is to steal the county dry for their self only ( not for you ) and their dependents.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by ThatFairGuy1: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2020
omenka:
Ignore that hopeless former moderator and bigot of unparalleled notoriety. Himself and Ngwakwe are two peas in a pod. As long as their party doesn't win, results must have been rigged.

Congrats to the winner.
Oh I see grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Where are the sọro soke, End-SARS-Lagos-burning, paid PDP jobless Yoots?

You guys will keep on wailing till you can wail no more ...ẹ ma ke ku ni!

We are waiting for you all in 2023.

Awọn alatẹnuje, alaimọre, maṣanfani, abinu ẹni gbogbo! grin

Not only PDP youths are jobless. Most Nigerians are unemployed or tragically underemployed. Possibly, you too are unemployed. Are you laughing at the country going down the drain because destroyers are ruling the roost? What goes around comes around.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Atlas9:

Not only PDP youths are jobless. Most Nigerians are unemployed or tragically underemployed. Possibly, you too are unemployed. Are you laughing at the country going down the drain because destroyers are ruling the roost? What goes around comes around.

These are all paid agents bro. What else can explain being happy that Tinubu, a man only interested in himself and his family is winning? Why else will a normal human being support Buhari who is causing millions of stomachs to go to bed hungry, blood shed all over, injustice etc? Surely that fellow must have had his honour bought. These guys are on a salary and somehow perhaps the owner of Nairaland is involved.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by OAUTemitayo: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
This result looks manipulated. Yes, i expected APC to win as they always do in Lagos, but not by this margin. I think APC took advantage of the fact that most people did not care so much for that election to write results.
PDP apologists sha. What looks manipulating here?
You probably don't know his support for the destruction of Lagos by would hunt him for a long time to come

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by seunmsg(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2020
juininho:

You are actually right and I find your submission excellent. Change of mentality. True words. Absent revolution and punishment for evil men like Peter Obi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji etc. how will this happen? A change of mentality has to begin with message sending. A message that all vices of greed will come at s cost.

Fixed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by CSTRR: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Throwback:

That was a Lagos State Assembly lawmaker.
Okay.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Femeto: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2020
CSTRR:
Is this abiru not the same guy that was caught keeping Covid 19 palliatives in his house for his upcoming birthday?

Lol.
Joker. He wasn't in government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by hotwax: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2020
PataAlhaja:
Where are the sọro soke, End-SARS-Lagos-burning, paid PDP jobless Yoots?

You guys will keep on wailing till you can wail no more ...ẹ ma ke ku ni!

We are waiting for you all in 2023.

Awọn alatẹnuje, alaimọre, maṣanfani, abinu ẹni gbogbo! grin

So endsars protest was organized by PDP.

The people killed by sars extorted by sars are nothing to you.

Why are you attributing election to endsars?

So the protest is against APC yet atiku and sowore were chased away.

Somehow I feel Nigeria will never be better. There are many idiots in Nigeria ready pull it down with their idiotic sentiments.

What makes you think endsars protesters are interested in local government election?

What makes u think endsars protesters want to choose between apc and pdp?

Use ur brain for once..stop this fanatism. Endsars movement is more than Apc or PDP. I guess that's where and your gods r getting it wrong

So if endsars protesters had mobilized enmsass to go and vote..you think police political thugs will stop them.

Even soldiers gun at lekkitollgate didn't stop them.

Endsars is living rent free in ur brain
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by 3Ceagle(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Anyone expecting any other party to win the election or any other elections in Lagos must really think twice. Congratulations to the winner.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by wolexy14(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2020
I think say people no go vote ? Ow votes reach 20k ..30k ...hahahahahaa scammers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by ceejay80s(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2020
I pity all of u voting for PDP and apc
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by jrusky(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2020
I have read so many comments on this bye election or welcome election the truth is no need to pretend apc belong to Lagos and Lagos belong to apc.

I have never belief pdp can pull any surprise in Lagos of today because I don't deceive myself. In as much the governor is still in apc and Tinubu still in apc sorry pdp should just chill as per Lagos.

And for the Eastern guys carrying Lagos matter for head biko una no dey tire Lagos no be una land why una no just mind una business for crying out loud Na wah oo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by pquaver(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2020
KunleyY19:

It's not by typing. It's by taking charge. All the people that are a ruling us today started as Youths. what we need is change of mentality be it young or old. Just like you now will you quit the political scene when you're 50 simply because you're no longer a youth The so-called Atiku and Tinubu all grew through the political cadre and hustled their way through. They were once ball boy's same with Amaechi and the likes.
Power is not given on a platter of Gold most times. Will the youths of today also agree to quit when they are already 70 years or 50years old

Change of Mentality is what we need.
. Wise words from a wise man. May your days be long wise one
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Misterdhee1(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2020
juininho:

I hate both parties. I detest them both. I am Yoruba and I totally hate Tinubu. Buhari is not someone I like mentioning because I feel superior to that man. The reality of life has made him successful in earthly terms. Yet he is not truly a man any man Should want to be like. He possesses neither the philosophy or the sense of a true man. Buhari is nothing. I don't stoop low to address him. Tinubu on the other hand is an example of a very greedy man. A sign of a sick and unhealthy brain. His penchant for amassing wealth by hook or crook when he can only be in a car at once and wear one cloth at ones baffles me. I will refer him to a psychiatrist if I ever get a chance. There's a sickness for people like him
Rants. If politics is such an easy thing, go join and make the desired changes. Everyone is better than everyone in theory. While in reality, you may even be worse off than those you're maligning. Your hypocritical type is the major problem Nigeria has, not those "greedy and selfish" politicians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by pquaver(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

In one comment, Buhari was mentioned once and Tinubu was mentioned thrice. If they ask you now you will say that you don't belong to any party.

From their comments u shall know them.

Tinubu gbukwagi there
And no where did he mention ibori oooor other pdp Godfathers.. Same people supported seriake Dickson as Godfather got the present bayelsa governor..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by pquaver(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2020
juininho:

You are actually right and I find your submission excellent. Change of mentality. True words. Absent revolution and punishment for evil men like Tinubu, Obasanjo, Atiku, how will this happen? A change of mentality has to begin with message sending. A message that all vices of greed will come at s cost.

Who will punish you for your own negative contributions to Nigeria or Do u think you are a Saint? Focus on yourself. Be the change you want. influence others with your positive attitude. the atiku and Tinubu you talk of, time will take care of them.. Time changes yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by EDOLUWA: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2020
The result is written and only "the hypocrites and ignorants and APC fanatics" will belief this result. Lagos is in bondage and at the time the masses is ready and stop being docile the deliverance will come.

Many stayed back home because of their anger against PDP and especially the bad government of APC and I laugh because they are complaining of the result.

If the Youths that dominated the ENDSARS PROTEST came out to vote for the candidate of their choice then the result would have been totally different.

Lagosians are sleeping and complaining without action. Nairaland, Facebook, twitter etc is not a place of action!!!
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by ZiggyMr(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2020
Who no know say Abirun go win before
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
This result looks manipulated. Yes, i expected APC to win as they always do in Lagos, but not by this margin. I think APC took advantage of the fact that most people did not care so much for that election to write results.
You are systematically wailing

1 Like

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by efighter: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2020
CSTRR:
Is this abiru not the same guy that was caught keeping Covid 19 palliatives in his house for his upcoming birthday?

Lol.

No, it’s not this guy. It’s another idiot. But is there any difference between them? The fact that this Abiru was not caught with Palliatives doesn’t mean he doesn’t have them hoarded somewhere.
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by GogetterMD(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2020
CSTRR:

Lol.
No, he is not the one. Stop spreading false narratives. That's the member representing Ikorodu at the Federal House of Reps.
There's another Abiru in the LSHA but that a different person also

2 Likes

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by akdjr(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2020
2023 will show PDP that all their gimmicks won't make the electorate vote them back to power. Never! I repeat Never!! It is either APC or any other party but for PDP I say No No No...,....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by Engrgeneral(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2020
Mr man, wake up from misinformation. Aburo was with Polaris bank before he resigned to contest the by-election. Stop misinforming others and stop being ignorant
CSTRR:

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2020
CSTRR:

Lol.

He is not the one.... That person is a woman
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by loopman: 10:54am On Dec 06, 2020
psychologist:
Polaris money undecided

The truth is gbadamosi shouldn't have been pdp's choice candidate, same as JK

Sometimes it just seem as tho this whole sh!t is scripted. angry

The PDP ticket was on the table and nobody was interested in picking it knowing it will be a wasted effort. Only Bag Of Garri signified interest and it was given to him for fun of it.

The guy didn’t even bother to have any meaningful campaign
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by loopman: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2020
Afam4eva:

Did you come out to vote?

If you didn’t, then you have no moral ground to complain and downplay the efforts of those that voted

1 Like

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2020
PharmD911:
The election was rigged cos PDP didn't win.
Haha! Lagos is APC, APC is Lagos.

Was the election independently monitored??
Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by loopman: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2020
seunmsg:

Fixed.

Thanks for fixing the bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins by loopman: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:

In one comment, Buhari was mentioned once and Tinubu was mentioned thrice. If they ask you now you will say that you don't belong to any party.

From their comments u shall know them.

Tinubu gbukwagi there

Don’t mind him, the werey they disguise as a fencist but truth is any party BUT Apc is ok with them especially PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Nationwide Strike Looms In Power Sector / Fuel Hits N1,000 Per Litre As Scarcity Bites Harder In Kaduna / Amaechi Pressurising Me To Free Hardened Criminals – Rivers CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.