Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia (420 Views)

Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting / List Of "Unislamic Things' Banned By Hisbah In Kebbi State / Practising The Secret Habit (masturbation) In Ramadaan Without Ejaculating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2020
Its a beautiful thing to have a policing unit that polices according to QURAN AND HADITH. Ofcourse what makes a muslim a muslim is practising islam according to the sunnah of prophet muhammad. The question now is that, IS HISBAH INLINE WITH QURAN AND HADITH? The answer is NO
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2020
FOR A MUSLIM POLICING UNIT TO EXIST..1. SHARIA MUST BE THE LAW OF THE LAND 2. THERE MUST BE AMEER 3. AHL WALAH WA BAROAH 4. EXPULSION OF THE KUFAR ( christian, jew, traditionalist, atheists, izala, sufi, nasfat, tijaniyah, qodariyah, ashaira, mssn, t.m.c, qoreeb, mumayiun, rofidoh, khawarij and every other sect claiming islam.) FROM THE LAND 6. Waging war and punishing the sinners accordingly . . . . . . . . Hisbah does none of this
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2020
HISBAH is the picture of izala. Izala sect is what hausa people potray and believe to be sunnah whereas they are kufar. . . .you would see that their only concerns are the sinners NOT THE KUFAR . . Meanwhile sin is very tiny to disbelief. . You would never see them go against the kufar. The sufi, shia, bokoharam and other sects are their friends. .even the christians are their friends..its only people that practises islam according sunnah that they hate
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by Charleys: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
FOR A MUSLIM POLICING UNIT TO EXIST..1. SHARIA MUST BE THE LAW OF THE LAND 2. THERE MUST BE AMEER 3. AHL WALAH WA BAROAH 4. EXPULSION OF THE KUFAR ( christian, jew, traditionalist, atheists, izala, sufi, nasfat, tijaniyah, qodariyah, ashaira, mssn, t.m.c, qoreeb, mumayiun, rofidoh, khawarij and every other sect claiming islam.) FROM THE LAND 6. Waging war and punishing the sinners accordingly . . . . . . . . Hisbah does none of this

So what you mean is that they should be war and expulsion of other people from the land including other Muslim sects?

5 Likes

Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2020
They destroy alcohol but left sufi, shia and other kufar alone. They are trying to stop iktilat and they are govern by democracy. They destroys pubs and let churches open, baba alawo operates fully, sufi, shia and others does their gathering in peace
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2020
HYPOCRISY OF HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Quick question neowan,
Is your life being govern by sharia'h?
Answer honestly or shut up
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2020
Charleys:

So what you mean is that they should be war and expulsion of other people from the land including other Muslim sects?
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2020
Charleys:

YES. FOR THAT TO HAPPEN WE MUST HAVE AMEER. FOR US TO HAVE AMIR THAT MEANS 80% OF THAT POPULACE ARE MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS WHO REFUSES ISLAM WOULD BE ALLOWED TO LIVE AMONGST US with the condition that they w0nt practise their paul made religion and they would pay jizyah. .
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by Ezenwa12345(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
So you want the Hisbah to come and punish and expuls me ... Chai religion of peace indeed

5 Likes

Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

So you want the Hisbah to come and punish and expuls me ... Chai religion of peace indeed
NAH. YOU AND HISBAH ARE THE SAME THING. . U BOTH DISBELIEF IN YOUR CREATOR. you worship human being, affirm son for creator, belief he is 3 in 1, then deviated from everything JESUS stood for and follow book written by unkmwn authors without verifiable source. 98% of all in bible is said to be an inspiration. What a good riddance. . . While your friend hizbah worships their sheiks and their desire. .they add to islamic laws and rejects most of islamic law
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2020
When will you stop this poor attitude?
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Quick question neowan, Is your life being govern by sharia'h? Answer honestly or shut up
YES AND THAT IS WHY AM A MUSLIM
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
AntiChristian:
When will you stop this poor attitude?
YOUR DALIL
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
YES AND THAT IS WHY AM A MUSLIM
*I am. So much for being an English language tutor.

Anyways, sure you are a Muslim. But you are not guided by the shariah. If you were, you wouldn't be saying half the nonsense you say here on nairaland. I know people like you in real life. People who claim to be followers of the Sunnah but are far from it. Look at all those you have made takfir of. Is that truly according to the shariah?
Again, I said I know people like you. People who found out about the Sunnah just a few years back, and because of learning DurusuLugho and Tawheed felt they have been given the ticket to Jannah. Quarter knowledge brothers.

It'd be best if you could repent from your foolish ways.
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

*I am. So much for being an English language tutor.

Anyways, sure you are a Muslim. But you are not guided by the shariah. If you were, you wouldn't be saying half the nonsense you say here on nairaland. I know people like you in real life. People who claim to be followers of the Sunnah but are far from it. Look at all those you have made takfir of. Is that truly according to the shariah?
Again, I said I know people like you. People who found out about the Sunnah just a few years back, and because of learning DurusuLugho and Tawheed felt they have been given the ticket to Jannah. Quarter knowledge brothers.

It'd be best if you could repent from your foolish ways.
TRASH. if u have dalil against anything i have said. .POST IT. TRASH TALK IS NOT WELCOMED HERE
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
TRASH. if u have dalil against anything i have said. .POST IT. TRASH TALK IS NOT WELCOMED HERE
Because na your tekfir Ustadh get nairaland. Better shut up
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Because na your tekfir Ustadh get nairaland. Better shut up
DALIL THAT MY USTADH MUHAMMAD ALI JABATA IS TEKFIR
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
DALIL THAT MY USTADH MUHAMMAD ALI JABATA IS TEKFIR
No, you should have said that delil that nairaland belongs to your Ustadh
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

No, you should have said that delil that nairaland belongs to your Ustadh
TRASH TALK AS USUAL. IF YOU DONT HAVE DALIL. JUST SHUT UP AND STOP YOUR NONESENSE TRASH TALK
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
TRASH TALK AS USUAL. IF YOU DONT HAVE DALIL. JUST SHUT UP AND STOP YOUR NONESENSE TRASH TALK
Stop typing in block letters. Abi you need delil for that.

You yourself are the delil to your impudence.
I just wish you could get out of here so you wouldn't effect others with your virus
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Stop typing in block letters. Abi you need delil for that.

You yourself are the delil to your impudence.
I just wish you could get out of here so you wouldn't effect others with your virus
LAUGHING . . OAF IS WHAT YOU ARE
Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by Empiree: 5:47am On Dec 09, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Its a beautiful thing to have a policing unit that polices according to QURAN AND HADITH. Ofcourse what makes a muslim a muslim is practising islam according to the sunnah of prophet muhammad. The question now is that, IS HISBAH INLINE WITH QURAN AND HADITH? The answer is NO

Re: Hisbah Is Not Practising Sharia by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=Empiree post=96879349][/quote] IS THERE PLUMBING CONTRACT FOR ME NI

(1) (Reply)

The Poor Giving Sadaqa / When I Die / Muslims Going For Hajj Must Do These Four Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.