Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. (851 Views)

Model Revealling The Spiritual Cage Of Jehovah, Allah And Other Religious Gods / God Does Nothing Without Man's Effort. / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by IamMichael(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2020

If you are a religious person, this article is probably not for you. However, if you decide to continue reading, keep your feelings to yourself! I’m just saying my mind. If it it is offensive to you, well, you can at least drink a chilled water and calm down! You will be alright last last. It’s a common knowledge that truth hurts!

Over the years, after serious deep researches about religion at a foundational level, i realised that it is borne out of man’s thoughts of what they think a God should be, not what the actual creator of the universe (that is, if there is such person) actually is.

Let’s get one thing clear here though, none of all the popular religious books in the world stated anywhere in their scriptures that they have seen God. This is an important fact to note. Of course the reason is obvious, but I’m not saying it here. There may have been claims in some religious books of certain people hearing the voice of a God and seeing or hearing the voice of someone claiming to be some messenger sent by a God. But, like i said, they’re just claims, which anyone can wake up one morning and start propagating.

For a typical religious person, the central being of their worship usually represent all the things they cannot do or what their mind could not immediately come up with the answer for. God typically represents the one who controls all things and balances order in nature. This influences the constant need to appeal to the central being of worship in one way or another to help adherents alter nature for their sake. At the end of the day, the individual or worshipper ends up creating a certain concept of a God in their mind, and uses that as a basis for their religious beliefs, alongside some other religious dogma’s they must have grown up with.

It is with this personally built up concepts of God that makes religious people live their life around some religious principles. When things are going well, it must be the handwork of their God. When it goes bad for them, the insincere ones will blame it on something else. It’s funny though, when you look at it. I mean, if you are a religious person, have you bothered to think about the fact that you are just making a God up as you go?

When you read any religious book, no matter how well it is written, at the end of the day, it’s the same story of people giving interpretation of what they think a God is. Which is why you will see stories of the alleged Gods often exhibiting human emotions, and for some reason, human worship is always so important to the alleged Gods. For some reason, man is always needing saving in a universe full of zillions of stars.

For some reason in the eyes of the religious, man is a feeble creature, vulnerable and little. But, a God is an all powerful entity. Man knows so little of his world, but a God knows everything. Man is totally limited in seeing possiblities, but, God sees all things. Over centuries, man succeeded in turning Gods to everything that exist in their fantasy in an attempt to imagine a perfect being, the peak of all that is to exist and will ever exist.

However, at the end of the day, this same religious Gods picks sides. They’re needy, gets jealous, are petty, insecure, emotionally unintelligent as they all seem to love violence a lot. They also love gold, some love roasted meats, including that of human flesh. Some of them even mandate their worshippers to kill themselves on their behalf, promising some better life somewhere after death. Of course, if you don’t obey them, a beautiful place called ‘hell’ is waiting for you somewhere! And they love you too!

The question is, when will people start realising it is all in their head?

Visit this site, read empowering articles and gain great logical insights!

https://uptownerd.com/category/consciousness-2/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Man is nothing without God!
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by IamMichael(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Man is nothing without God!

Which 'God' are you talking about? It/He/She doesn't have a name?
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2020
IamMichael:

Which 'God' are you talking about? It/He/She doesn't have a name?
The One you know about.

You can pretend and deceive whom you will but you're not Ignorant...

1 Like

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by DropsMic(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by meobizy(f): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2020
It’s funny how this forum is centred on reading articles then responding to them meanwhile the posters who commented didn’t. Lol. I copied a test here once and Nairalanders failed it woefully despite the article being two sentences long. I agree with OP, if a god existed it/she/he’ll show himself once in a while if not people will forget him/it/she.

3 Likes

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by tobechi74: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2020
We attach value to things.
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2020
meobizy:
It’s funny how this forum is centred on reading articles then responding to them meanwhile the posters who commented didn’t. Lol. I copied a test here once and Nairalanders failed it woefully despite the article being two sentences long. I agree with OP, if a god existed it/she/he’ll show himself once in a while if not people will forget him/it/she.

That's what "it is Finished" Means.

The Next Scheduled Visual Appearance of God Comes Up At Our Date of Trial and Judgment popularly called Judgement Day.
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2020
IamMichael:

Over the years, after serious deep researches about religion at a foundational level, i realised that it is borne out of man’s thoughts of what they think a God should be, not what the actual creator of the universe (that is, if there is such person) actually is.

Let’s get one thing clear here though, none of all the popular religious books in the world stated anywhere in their scriptures that they have seen God. This is an important fact to note. Of course the reason is obvious, but I’m not saying it here. There may have been claims in some religious books of certain people hearing the voice of a God and seeing or hearing the voice of someone claiming to be some messenger sent by a God. But, like i said, they’re just claims, which anyone can wake up one morning and start propagating...

As I have said severally, That is the place and Proof why we are creations.

No creation anywhere, knows it's Creator.. Until it's Creator Shows Himself or Part of Himself, to it., Exactly as No Corrolla or Lexus or Camry or Prado knows Mr. Toyoda or iPhone, Steve Jobs!
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2020
tobechi74:
We attach value to things.

Yes, But is Only To Your Creations! But Creations Do Not and Can Not place Nor Attach any value upon its Creator just like No Prado nor Yaris nor iPhone Can do so neither can they validly do so if done.
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2020
IamMichael:

For a typical religious person, the central being of their worship usually represent all the things they cannot do or what their mind could not immediately come up with the answer for. God typically represents the one who controls all things and balances order in nature. This influences the constant need to appeal to the central being of worship in one way or another to help adherents alter nature for their sake.

It is seen that all things we see and experienced are created including "Good" or "Not -Good" is Determined and Controlled by The True Owners and Creators of them eg Seun and co. is in Absolute Control of All in Nairaland. He does his will and his will is done. Therefore, in Nairaland and the world of Nairaland, Seun is god and all his softwares, bots (his own version of angels) moderators his own version of heavenly bodies Do His Bidding!

Good Living Reason clearly dictstes that when we creations do the bidding of our God, it is reasonable to foresee that we shall continue in our living but if we disobey and go against Him, all the bad things that we do not like nor want He can throw them on us, even death or some other form of punishment that we do not even know just like god Seun can grant you access to post even above his laws and nothing will happen, he can also bot you up or delete you in his world.

But he who pleaseth Seun, Posted Continually! This is The Law of Living!

And those who love living and want to live, Obey He Who is God!
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2020
IamMichael:
I mean, if you are a religious person, have you bothered to think about the fact that you are just making a God up as you go?

There are those who make up gods because they are god makers and there are those who Know The Mighty and understand His Laws to Obey Them.
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2020
IamMichael:

When you read any religious book, no matter how well it is written, at the end of the day, it’s the same story of people giving interpretation of what they think a God is. Which is why you will see stories of the alleged Gods often exhibiting human emotions, and for some reason, human worship is always so important to the alleged Gods. For some reason, man is always needing saving in a universe full of zillions of stars

We live in a world which contains both the Truths and Lies but like mining gold and iron, we have the power to separate them.

And like we have fake gold and fake iron, we know where their Faults reside but it has been seen that people love that which is Fake!
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2020
IamMichael:

For some reason in the eyes of the religious, man is a feeble creature, vulnerable and little. But, a God is an all powerful entity. Man knows so little of his world, but a God knows everything. Man is totally limited in seeing possiblities, but, God sees all things. Over centuries, man succeeded in turning Gods to everything that exist in their fantasy in an attempt to imagine a perfect being, the peak of all that is to exist and will ever exist.

grin can you compare Seun with his bots, how little and powerless they are when compared to him?

Can those bots do anything outside Nairaland? grin

So it is with you oh man with your Maker, you have power Only in the place where you have power and the Only the Power thy Creator gave you like Seuns bots!
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2020
IamMichael:

However, at the end of the day, this same religious Gods picks sides. They’re needy, gets jealous, are petty, insecure, emotionally unintelligent as they all seem to love violence a lot. They also love gold, some love roasted meats, including that of human flesh. Some of them even mandate their worshippers to kill themselves on their behalf, promising some better life somewhere after death. Of course, if you don’t obey them, a beautiful place called ‘hell’ is waiting for you somewhere! And they love you too!

And this is where another Filteration and Distillation is Required, For those who want Pure Gold and Pure Iron!

The True God had no need to take anything from us, for Everything, even Us is His Own Already just like No Landlord pays rent to Himself, thats just Downright Ridiculous!
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by kingxsamz(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lol, all gods depends on their worshipers to remain relevant.

1 Like

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

In the world of manufactured goods, humans depend on them to be relevant.
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by ijeawele23635: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by ProfAmaben(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
There is no God. Religious people can kill for an idea they've never experienced.

A man's business was booming in 2008, we asked him how he made all these money in a short time, he said "God almighty has been blessing me and my family".

Fast forward 2020 covid-19, this same man lost everything, I mean everything. We asked him, nnam, what's happening, he said "God has plans for me, he is testing me like Job, I won't fail the test".

So you see, man would always give excuses and meaning to something he cannot explain. That meaning is God.

1 Like

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

You do not have to be ridiculous just because you do want God over you!

is it possible for Camry or Corrolla to survive without Mr Toyoda? But can Mr Toyoda not survive without the Camry?

Like the Camry and iPhone, man was made for the Pleasure of God and not God, for man!

We are lucky to even have Him as our friend for which one of you befriends your Camry, Corrolla or iPhone like a child?

No not a One!

All your creations are toys in thy hand to be used viciously and aggressively and thereafter discarded!

But God loved each and every Toy until they Hated Him, Disobeyed Him, Challenged Him and even imagined that they could Do Away with Him! Hmm, what great foolishness!
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:
There is no God. Religious people can kill for an idea they've never experienced.

A man's business was booming in 2008, we asked him how he made all these money in a short time, he said "God almighty has been blessing me and my family".

Fast forward 2020 covid-19, this same man lost everything, I mean everything. We asked him, nnam, what's happening, he said "God has plans for me, he is testing me like Job, I won't fail the test".

So you see, man would always give excuses and meaning to something he cannot explain. That meaning is God.

Professor you ought to professionally know that men are capable of lying just as you have now done.

But Truth is like the afternoon Sun, even though liars can and do say "there is No Sun", it is and it shall still be there.
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by ProfAmaben(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Professor you ought to professionally know that men are capable of lying just as you have now done.

But Truth is like the afternoon Sun, even though liars can and do say "there is No Sun", it is and it shall still be there.

No need to believe in whatever I say, you are not obliged to neither am I paid to educate anyone here. All man should believe in whatever makes them feel safe and happy. No one should look down on another in the name of religion.

A great day you should have.

1 Like

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:

No need to believe in whatever I say, you are not obliged to neither am I paid to educate anyone here. All man should believe in whatever makes them feel safe and happy. No one should look down on another in the name of religion.

A great day you should have.

grin
I understand sir, just that I know every soul hungers for The Truth and Feeds on it, but there are Also Poisoned Truths which Must Be Cut Out or identified and thrown in the dustbins, so that only Good Healthy Foods of Truth should remain!

Which I am happy to identify and dispose whenever I can!
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by FatherOfJesus: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who made you an Arbiter of truth when it's not concluded that your position is true
Dtruthspeaker:

grin
I understand sir, just that I know every soul hungers for The Truth and Feeds on it, but there are Also Poisoned Truths which Must Be Cut Out or identified and thrown in the dustbins, so that only Good Healthy Foods of Truth should remain!

2 Likes

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by ProfAmaben(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin

Christians are always quick to rubbish the views of others, poisoned truth because it doesn't suit your narrative or belief? Who made you a disposer of ideas and fact?

I guess yourself. Keep disposing facts. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Christians are always quick to rubbish the views of others, poisoned truth because it doesn't suit your narrative or belief? Who made you a disposer of ideas and fact?

I guess yourself. Keep disposing facts. Enjoy.

A Farmer knows the difference between a Maize Plant and Elephant Grass, A builder knows the difference between Sharp Sand and Plaster Sand, A Mechanic knows the difference between a good engine and a bad One, humbly, I (while that many of my people who should know what I do, Do Not) have learnt to know the difference between Good Doctrines and bad ones, therefore, I Speak!
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by FatherOfJesus: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lol, you are yet to prove if God exist grin
you don't even know if he does first
Dtruthspeaker:

A Farmer knows the difference between a Maize Plant and Elephant Grass, A builder knows the difference between Sharp Sand and Plaster Sand, A Mechanic knows the difference between a good engine and a bad One, humbly, I (while that many of my people who should know what I do, Do Not) have learnt to know the difference between Good Doctrines and bad ones!

1 Like

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by ProfAmaben(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

A Farmer knows the difference between a Maize Plant and Elephant Grass, A builder knows the difference between Sharp Sand and Plaster Sand, A Mechanic knows the difference between a good engine and a bad One, humbly, I (while that many of my people who should know what I do, Do Not) have learnt to know the difference between Good Doctrines and bad ones, therefore, I Speak!

Your views, belief and opinion are valid, whether you know a good engine from a bad one is a very good skill, who can stop you from speaking on a public forum like nairaland? Why should anyone stop you from airing your view?

Go and put your maize farming skill into good use. Speak speak and don't stop speaking while at it.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Who made you an Arbiter of truth when it's not concluded that your position is true

grin As I said before, Every Soul Relies on Truth (Good Food) and not Lies (Poison).

Is it not Natural and Good that when a man asks direction to a place, that he who knows the Trie Way To that place shall point it out to him?

Or is it not Natural when you see an unaccompanied child, that you would seize him to search out his parents?

Or is it not Natural to warn a stranger that where goeth is Flooded or Obstructed and impassible and that he should go by another way?

It is by this that I am obligated to speak that any who goeth in the wrong way should be Notified that where he goeth, is Not Good, For So was I Warned, even last week when I went to a wedding in an area I knew not.
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Your views, belief and opinion are valid, whether you know a good engine from a bad one is a very good skill, who can stop you from speaking on a public forum like nairaland? Why should anyone stop you from airing your view?

Go and put your maize farming skill into good use. Speak speak and don't stop speaking while at it.

grin I will, till I depart for as I was Warned, I therefore Warn lest any should go swallow up Poison!
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, you are yet to prove if God exist grin
you don't even know if he does first

grin I did Prove earlier and many of your brothers Could Not Proceed Nor Supply Any Reasonable Counter in Rebuttal or Answer.
Re: Religious Gods Are Nothing Without Man. by ProfAmaben(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I will, till I depart for as I was Warned, I therefore Warn lest any should go swallow up Poison!

Poison? Seems you like poison, your skills are also important in the rat poison business line, snakes are on the rampage, you can market snake poison and cash out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav / Can Pastors Truly Give All They Have To God? / Christians, The Nigerian Government And The 12am-4am Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.