Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav (888 Views)

Joshua Selman Is A False Teacher By Shotola And Yesufu / Anointed Preacher, Apostle Joshua Selman Is Getting Married Soon / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by 2buffagain(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
I ran into Apostle Joshua Selman's messages on YouTube and honestly his sermons are my go-to now, especially in these times where one does not go physically to church.

The man carries a special anointing for saying things as they are and demystifying some behind the scenes stuff. I highly recommend you check him out.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by Myzubby(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ever since I started listening to His messages I have had different encounters He is truely anointed of ALMIGHTY GOD

1 Like

Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by Wilsonzinny(f): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
He is my favorite and his teachings ar powerful
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by zyzxx(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Since I knew him, he has been my favorite teacher of the word

I have lost count of his messages I had listened too

1 Like

Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
even me too I love his message
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by lilvicky68(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Different pastors has different gifts.. Apostle Joshua Selman teaches the word of God very much..his messages are really inspiring..Thank God for him

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by khia: 7:18am On Feb 15, 2021
2buffagain:
I ran into Apostle Joshua Selman's messages on YouTube and honestly his sermons are my go-to now, especially in these times where one does not go physically to church.

The man carries a special anointing for saying things as they are and demystifying some behind the scenes stuff. I highly recommend you check him out.
Happy Valentine's Day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by 2buffagain(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
khia:

Happy Valentine's Day. smiley

Thanks. I Hope yours was pleasant smiley... And not freezing cold sad
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by donnie(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
You Christians are funny. Favourite?

Youb don't know what's coming. It will make all these liars confess.
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by hashtagged(m): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
donnie:

well I won't blame you for the misconception you have but if you have any questions ask let me clear up the missunderstandings
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by khia: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
2buffagain:

Thanks. I Hope yours was pleasant smiley... And not freezing cold sad

Even though I don't celebrate holidays, it was a little nippy but at the same time smoking hot. wink grin How was yours?
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by 2buffagain(m): 12:00am On Feb 16, 2021
khia:

Even though I don't celebrate holidays, it was a little nippy but at the same time smoking hot. wink grin How was yours?

Smoking hot kwa? grin
You need to borrow me some of that heat oh. My city in Texas has been snowing for the past few days for the first time ever. We are trying to survive out here cheesy
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by khia: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2021
2buffagain:

Smoking hot kwa? grin
You need to borrow me some of that heat oh. My city in Texas has been snowing for the past few days for the first time ever. We are trying to survive out here cheesy

Oh yeah I saw that, talk about climate change, dang. I heard it was in the 80s a few days prior then suddenly this artic blast hit, better you than me. grin Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by khia: 1:39am On Feb 18, 2021
2buffagain:

Smoking hot kwa? grin

How are you holding up? I keep hearing more devastating information. Do you have water, electricity, gas, food?

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 18, 2021
some few days back, I ran into one of his teachings "the mystery of deliverance" the message opened my eye..the devil is a liar
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by 2buffagain(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
donnie:

What is coming that you feel we don't know? smiley
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by donnie(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
2buffagain:

What is coming that you feel we don't know? smiley
You're already seeing some of it. Unexplainable circumstances and troubles that contradict your pastors' white Jesus lies and motivational speeches.
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by 2buffagain(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
donnie:

You're already seeing some of it. Unexplainable circumstances and troubles that contradict your pastors' white Jesus lies and motivational speeches.

Do please elaborate.
I'm probably not paying attention to what is happening.
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
hashtagged:

well I won't blame you for the misconception you have but if you have any questions ask let me clear up the missunderstandings
Ok. What does your favorite teach you that you have to do in order to enter into the Kingdom of God through the Narrow gate -only a few will find and enter through-and not through the Broad gate which the multitudes will find and enter? undecided
Re: Joshua Selman Is Quickly Becoming My Fav by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
He is my favorite and his teachings ar powerful
What does this powerful teacher teach you that Jesus Christ has not already told you and instructed you on? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Richest Churches & Pastors In The World / Isaac Oyedepo: We Are Not Photocopies Of Our Parents’ Calling / Internet Evangelism Training Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.