Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make (76033 Views)

Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / Malivehood Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Deola Smart As Wedding Gift / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by hybridblood07(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2020
I wish them the best as well. They shouldn't come on social media to rant if any issue comes up
SocialJustice:
True, I was only wishing them the best.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Farback: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2020
congrats to the new married!. my advice is be humble and have a tolerance attitude..to make your union last.not the show of 4m �.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by OKVALLY: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2020
They say the poor should not fight for their future abi?
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by unmask: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Made4naijaoeo:
Earlier today, Luxury designer, Malivelihood and Deola Smart had their wedding that saw many dignitaries. Their huge cake has been the talk of the fans and guests online.

Reports have it that it took 4 months to bake and 12 bakers who worked on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hqxwFBl3Jw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prQUJ8Hsku8

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CIbMp_4lHQH/?igshid=dvegjpp3f1hi
how much was Nigeria at 50 cake again?
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by SocialJustice: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2020
hybridblood07:
I wish them the best as well. They shouldn't come on social media to rant if any issue comes up
Lol, exactly.

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Prettychild(f): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The splendour and precision put into this wedding planning reminds me a lot of that of Ehi Ogbebor and Ken Bramor's.

4months and 12 bakers for one wedding cake is attention to the wrong details because those who ate it have already excreted it and forgotten what it tasted like.
But we will NEVER forget the effort put into this wedding if it ever goes South.

Some of us who discreetly got married without cakes and shared plastic hand-fans as souvenirs are still happily married with plenty descendants but I know some who made sure their wedding was BAAD gan and the talk of the town for months who still have no offspring to show for it and those who gifted cars as wedding souvenirs who were lucky to have a child but don't have that marriage anymore.

I also know some who flew to Dubai for their wedding and few years afterwards, their jumpy marriage made the same person almost jump off 3rd Mainland bridge.

We will be here to see how the show of vanity turns out because Ndigbo have a famous saying that says, "A gbacha oso, a guo mile".
I don't know why people can't wish others well. Is there any rule that says if one spends so much on one's wedding day, the marriage would not last? And vice versa? See eh, whether you spent much or less on your wedding day, if your marriage is anchored on Christ it will over last sef.
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by divineappo(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The splendour and precision put into this wedding planning reminds me a lot of that of Ehi Ogbebor and Ken Bramor's.

4months and 12 bakers for one wedding cake is attention to the wrong details because those who ate it have already excreted it and forgotten what it tasted like.
But we will NEVER forget the effort put into this wedding if it ever goes South.

Some of us who discreetly got married without cakes and shared plastic hand-fans as souvenirs are still happily married with plenty descendants but I know some who made sure their wedding was BAAD gan and the talk of the town for months who still have no offspring to show for it and those who gifted cars as wedding souvenirs who were lucky to have a child but don't have that marriage anymore.

I also know some who flew to Dubai for their wedding and few years afterwards, their jumpy marriage made the same person almost jump off 3rd Mainland bridge.

We will be here to see how the show of vanity turns out because Ndigbo have a famous saying that says, "A gbacha oso, a guo mile".
wow NwaAmaikpe is back

awesome
Re: Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make by Dagger111(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Upmost96:

And what's the meaning?

For Food Only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant / Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.