Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Doctors And Guys In The House, Need Your Help On Treatment Of Syphilis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Guys In The House, Need Your Help On Treatment Of Syphilis (219 Views)

Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) / See Illustrated Symptoms Of Syphilis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Guys In The House, Need Your Help On Treatment Of Syphilis by Nouser: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2020
So I went to donate blood for someone in an hospital, so during the normal precaution test the nurse told me I can't donate blood, coz I have syphilis, I was surprise coz it's an std, and I told the nurse have not had sex before and have not done blood transfusion before, so I want to know the treatment to it and drug that I can use to cure it, am 21yrs old, and am still a virgin so how I contact it, is still strange.

Note: after I was told I went online to no more about it and I realize have been having one of the symptoms which is rashes or pores on the genital part and it heal itself after some days.
Re: Doctors And Guys In The House, Need Your Help On Treatment Of Syphilis by dawnomike(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2020
Nouser:
So I went to donate blood for someone in an hospital, so during the normal precaution test the nurse told me I can't donate blood, coz I have syphilis, I was surprise coz it's an std, and I told the nurse have not had sex before and have not done blood transfusion before, so I want to know the treatment to it and drug that I can use to cure it, am 21yrs old, and am still a virgin so how I contact it, is still strange.
Go for a verification test in another lab to be sure before seeking treatment. It might be a false alarm so don't freight
Re: Doctors And Guys In The House, Need Your Help On Treatment Of Syphilis by Atoy444(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Just calm down and go for another test. After which if the result is confirmed, ask them for the treatment. but not the same hospital please
Re: Doctors And Guys In The House, Need Your Help On Treatment Of Syphilis by Redoil: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2020
public toilets and shared Sharpe objects might be where and how you got it
Re: Doctors And Guys In The House, Need Your Help On Treatment Of Syphilis by walosky(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2020
Show us the pix let's see or you telling us lies
Re: Doctors And Guys In The House, Need Your Help On Treatment Of Syphilis by Nouser: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2020
walosky:
Show us the pix let's see or you telling us lies
come and see it nah
Re: Doctors And Guys In The House, Need Your Help On Treatment Of Syphilis by helpsomeone: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nouser:

Note: after I was told I went online to no more about it and I realize have been having one of the symptoms which is rashes or pores on the genital part and it heal itself after some days.
. There's is solution in complete herb product. It's guarantee bro. Very confident.
You may WhatsApp or call +2347018251533

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Welcomes First Baby Of The Year. / How Will You Feel If You're Feeling Like This And You Can't Go To Hospital? / Unhealthy Habits That Make You Age Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.