Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Hyperthyroidism And Thyroid Eye Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hyperthyroidism And Thyroid Eye Disease (201 Views)

5 Best Foods That Can Prevent Eye Disease / Remedy For Uric Acid (gouts) And Thyroid #thyroidcuretips / 7 Steps To Improve Your Eye Sight And Prevent 7 Eye Disease -eg Glaucoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hyperthyroidism And Thyroid Eye Disease by pheedo: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Good day everyone...please I need help from doctors in the house I have been suffering from hyperthyroidism for almost 10 years now and thyroid eye disease which makes my eyes to protrude and become bulgy and has been affecting me physically and mentally through out my schooling years till now because of stares from people and even insult from people which has left me depressed and unhappy.. I had a total thyroidectomy (removal of my thyroid) last year and currently on levothyroxine, I thought the eyes will come down after the operation but it didn't and I have added a lot of weight even though I don't eat much and i am active...please I need advice on what to do...I am thinking of orbital decompression but I heard it is expensive....please I need honest opinion on what to do....it is affecting my mental health....thank you

(1) (Reply)

Black Girl Beautiful / COVID-19: We’re Observing Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana Before Decision On UK / Do You Brush Your Teeth After Eating? Then Take Notice Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.