Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues (270 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues by emmysolo2001(f): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2020
good morning y'all
so i have something on my mind and i need help

I have a bf of 4years we are very serious.
I am a 200l university student and I'm the boyish type in school. i decided to behave like i didn't care about anyone or anything so as to avoid issues in school.

So recently I started talking to someone a course mate of mine and we are cool.I liked his vibe and I started talking to him.girls don't really talks to him in school except me cause I found him interesting

I don't want him thinking i want us to be more than friends .

so my question is how do I behave so he doesn't like me,like in the relationship sense
cause I don't want to date him or anything i just want to be friends with him..
I don't want to ruin the friendship so what do I do?
Re: Issues by RedPhoenix: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Reduce time spent with him reduce the timeline you respond to him. Reduce chats with me

Post about your be in your time line

Watch your conversations and the kind of issues you both talk about
Re: Issues by Godfrey858(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2020
firstly make sure he knows you have a boyfriend and the relationship is very serious

Be independent , don't depend on him for anything,make him believe you can do without him

Avoid relationship topics with him or sex related

lastly but it's might tear him ,Tell him ,so you guys are on clear ground
Re: Issues by hashtagged(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Always mention your boyfriend when having simple conversations,he will get the message
Re: Issues by emmysolo2001(f): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Godfrey858:
firstly make sure he knows you have a boyfriend and the relationship is very serious

Be independent , don't depend on him for anything,make him believe you can do without him

Avoid relationship topics with him or sex related

lastly but it's might tear him ,Tell him ,so you guys are on clear ground
he knows i have a boyfriend and I don't even let him buy me things even when he offers
Thanks for your advice.i appreciate it alot
Re: Issues by emmysolo2001(f): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:
Always mention your boyfriend when having simple conversations,he will get the message

Thank you
Re: Issues by emmysolo2001(f): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Reduce time spent with him reduce the timeline you respond to him. Reduce chats with me

Post about your be in your time line

Watch your conversations and the kind of issues you both talk about

I usually talk to him about his personal life and I ask him about his gf but he keeps saying he hasn't found the right one so since then I stopped talking about his personal life but he loves music so that's always what we talk about most times
Re: Issues by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
emmysolo2001:
good morning y'all
so i have something on my mind and i need help

I have a bf of 4years we are very serious.
I am a 200l university student and I'm the boyish type in school. i decided to behave like i didn't care about anyone or anything so as to avoid issues in school.

So recently I started talking to someone a course mate of mine and we are cool.I liked his vibe and I started talking to him.girls don't really talks to him in school except me cause I found him interesting

I don't want him thinking i want us to be more than friends .

so my question is how do I behave so he doesn't like me,like in the relationship sense
cause I don't want to date him or anything i just want to be friends with him..
I don't want to ruin the friendship so what do I do?
Don't Be Available All D Time. But I'm Still Wondering Dat U Said U Find Him Interesting. Anyway, If Don't Want Dat, Visit Him Once In A Blue Moon. Don't Visit Him Frequently, If U Do Dat Means U Are D One Looking 4 It.

(1) (Reply)

In One Word / Name That One Nairalander You Are Grateful To In 2020 And Thank The Person!!! / What Makes People Corrupt??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.