Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Riot In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Nigeria (917 Views)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Nigeria by hornyimam: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2011
Can we start rioting in Nigeria like Libya , Egypt and Tunisia. I will lead if you people wan follow me.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2011
Lol, you go die for nothing grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Nigeria by Arosa(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
Op, go to the front of the national assembly and set yourself ablaze, and we will start the riot/demonstration.
That is how it started in Egypt and Tunisia.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by Pharoh: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2011
hornyimam:

Can we start rioting in Nigeria like Libya , Egypt and Tunisia. I will lead if you people wan follow me.

You better turn to those who have been shouting change all over nairaland to put their mouth where their money is.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2011
Arosa:

Op, go to the front of the national assembly and set yourself ablaze, and we will start the riot/demonstration.
lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Nigeria by hornyimam: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
Arosa:

That will be terrorism. I am no terrorist.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
blink182:

Lol, you go die for nothing grin grin grin

True dat! Corruption must go on ---- be strategic, don't die for nothing.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by hornyimam: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2011
obowunmi:

True dat! Corruption must go on ---- be strategic, don't die for nothing.

Coward.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^^^ a dead man, can't fight yea ---- too many ethnic groups and tribes in Nigeria --- you can't just riot.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by hornyimam: 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2011
too many ethnic groups in Egypt and Libya yet they did it.I am off to Ibadan to start the riot, you dey come?.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by Arosa(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
hornyimam:

That will be terrorism. I am no terrorist.
No it's not, it's called protest. ( as long as you do not  distroy public property) PS we will sweep an clean the ashes, so don't worry.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by MandingoII(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
you scary ho's aint going to do nothing
Re: Riot In Nigeria by obowunmi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
hornyimam:

too many ethnic groups in Egypt and Libya yet they did it.I am off to Ibadan to start the riot, you dey come?.

u're on your own.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by hornyimam: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
Arosa:

No it's not, it's called protest. ( as long as you do not  public property) PS we will sweep an clean the ashes, so don't worry.

Coward. they rather die than riot themselves to freedom. Let's do this thing, if worse comes to worse, NATO dey there to help.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by Arosa(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2011
hornyimam:

Coward. they rather die than riot themselves to freedom. Let's do this thing, if worse comes to worse, NATO dey there to help.
How can you get public support?
Re: Riot In Nigeria by Arosa(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2011
You need to make the ultimate sacrifice.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by hornyimam: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
Arosa:

How can you get public support?

Hire alayes and street beggars first. Scatter government and Ibo property and they will take us serious.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by aloyemeka2: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
hornyimam:

Hire alayes and street beggars first. Scatter government and Ibo property and they will take us serious.

anoufia.
Re: Riot In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2011
aloy-emeka:

anoufia.
grin grin grin
Re: Riot In Nigeria by RSA(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2011
hornyimam:

I think if you do you will not end up like Egypt or Tunisia but like Libyia and Iraq,why? because you've got oil.USA and her ally will test their mighty weapons on your country and your people.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Also Attacked As A Corps Member In Ibadan–governor Yuguda Defends Violence / Demeji Bankole Arrested by EFCC over financial Misappropriation / Seadogs Plan Elaborate 77th Birthday For Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.