Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO (5174 Views)

Abducted Kankara Boys Speak In New Boko Haram Video. Say Some Of Us Were Killed / Governor Wike Should Please Withdraw Soldiers From Oyigbo / Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Video How Jubril/buhari Was Made In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
cry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO by OyigboUpdate: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
EzeOnlysunnday:
Good afternoon all .
I am in Lagos state ,
I have my imagination Exams tomorrow in Awka Anambra state ,
I don't have money for my transportation or accommodation .
Please i need a little favor .thanks God bless
Union bank

Hahhahahah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO by GOVERNMENT2: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
madmohamed:
your very stupid
HIS SECOND MONIKER IS IPOBEXPOSED. THE GUY NA REAL TIME HUSTLER grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO by jaszplus12(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
The command secondary School is a military detention camp not a school he says, yet I see children go in and out of that place always!
He takes Google Earth, marks a place and calls it anything...no one tries to verify, Everyone is swept away by emotional intelligence he weilds and everyone rushes to social media to vent!
This death camp is just by the dual carriage of Abuja kaduna express road o...not hidden!
Anyway since the first time I traveled to Eastern Nigeria 19 years ago I've always noticed people buying a certain publication that's all about Biafra, the publisher sells by appealing to the emotions of the Eastern guys by recycling and fabrication of old pictures and stories of Biafra and isreal!
I've never seen independence won on social media and by corrosive and toxic speeches of a leader.
I wish he would just come clean and do what it takes to lead them to their hearts desire...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO by OyigboUpdate: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
jaszplus12:
The command secondary School is a military detention camp not a school he says, yet I see children go in and out of that place always!
He takes Google Earth, marks a place and calls it anything...no one tries to verify, Everyone is swept away by emotional intelligence he weilds and everyone rushes to social media to vent!
This death camp is just by the dual carriage of Abuja kaduna express road o...not hidden!
Anyway since the first time I traveled to Eastern Nigeria 19 years ago I've always noticed people buying a certain publication that's all about Biafra, the publisher sells by appealing to the emotions of the Eastern guys by recycling and fabrication of old pictures and stories of Biafra and isreal!
I've never seen independence won on social media and by corrosive and toxic speeches of a leader.
I wish he would just come clean and do what it takes to lead them to their hearts desire...

These Igbos are terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO by elisho: 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
I live in Oyibo nothing like that this man is lying

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO by blaqoracle: 3:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Paperworka:
Its either you are a Fulani man or Fulfulde blood runs in your linage and I know that every fulani man is scared of Nigeria disintegration because Hausas will chase them away with their cows
only the Fulani can decide whether Nigeria will split. For now, Fulani say no.
What the igbos are crying for the Fulani have them as indicated below.
Tafaws balewa
Murtala Muhammed
Shehu shagari
Buhari M
Shehu Musa yar adua
Buhari M
You still need a prophet to tell you that they are ordained to rule.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO by Paperworka: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
blaqoracle:
only the Fulani can decide whether Nigeria will split. For now, Fulani say no.
What the igbos are crying for the Fulani have them as indicated below.
Tafaws balewa
Murtala Muhammed
Shehu shagari
Buhari M
Shehu Musa yar adua
Buhari M
You still need a prophet to tell you that they are ordained to rule.

I laugh at you because its obvious you are a child who knows nothing about Nigeria, Even your listed British installed rulers ( Dead or alive ) Never knew why they were installed there. All the listed names above me where British gullible followers who were there to serve their masters, I guess you don't know this...For further enlightenment, send me a pm let me educate you about " the idiotic born to rule attitude"

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann / Tinubu Has The Capacity To Lead Nigeria, Says Emir Of Dutse / CIBN Removes Erastus Akingbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.