Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) (9993 Views)

Peter Obi Is Wasting His Time Because We Own The Supreme Court / Obaseki Visits The Family Of Late Nigeria Musical Legend Amb Osayomore Joseph / Peter Obi Is Just Wasting His Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by NnajiCyrux(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

Calm down
You that watch the video where is he from
Or from what duration of the video did he mention his origin
I can’t just sit down and watch video
This early Monday morning
You even get luck say I still dey reply u
Am From Enugu State, Born and Brought up!!!All my Life in Enugu, no sign of Omah Lay Until he became Popular,
Omah lay is 100% Port Harcourt Blood not Enugu at all Sir!!!! Nothing Concern Omah Lay with Enugu oh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by Elvictor: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
NnajiCyrux:

Elvictor, Are you the one that Did the Music "Have Faith" with Fieziedeen
Boss, why are you asking?
Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by NnajiCyrux(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Elvictor:

Boss, why are you asking?
I'm just Shocked to meet you here oh lol.. If You're the one. I'm really a Fan of that Song.
Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by Elvictor: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
NnajiCyrux:

I'm just Shocked to meet you here oh lol.. If You're the one. I'm really a Fan of that Song.

For this faceless forum
Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by NnajiCyrux(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2021
Elvictor:

For this faceless forum
Lol, Faceless Forum indeed!!!
that's Why I Used the Statement "If You're the One" because the Person I'm talking about bears the Name Elvictor too
Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by survivor10(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2021
SaintBishop:

Is there any tribe in Rivers that goes by the name igbo?

Are you okay, you tribal bigots?

Yes, igbos are indigenous to Rivers State.
Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by survivor10(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2021
Elvictor:

For this faceless forum

Ekpeye man... You are too ignorant, and don't deserve a place with humans.

You hate Igbos, and funnily you are surrounded by them and Wikipedia showed you that Ekpeye is an igboid clan.

Let me put it to you that you are a bastard. Ask your parents if you are truly from Ahoada
Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by SaintBishop: 6:37am On Apr 23, 2021
survivor10:

Are you okay, you tribal bigots?

Yes, igbos are indigenous to Rivers State.
Are you normal? There are no igbos in Rivers state Igbos are only in the east and nowhere else.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by Elvictor: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2021
survivor10:

Ekpeye man... You are too ignorant, and don't deserve a place with humans.

You hate Igbos, and funnily you are surrounded by them and Wikipedia showed you that Ekpeye is an igboid clan.

Let me put it to you that you are a bastard. Ask your parents if you are truly from Ahoada

where did I say I hate Igbos?
Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by survivor10(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2021
SaintBishop:
Are you normal? There are no igbos in Rivers state Igbos are only in the east and nowhere else.

You are insane.
Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by Elvictor: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2021
NnajiCyrux:

Lol, Faceless Forum indeed!!!
that's Why I Used the Statement "If You're the One" because the Person I'm talking about bears the Name Elvictor too

very interesting, am not the one.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by SaintBishop: 5:19am On Apr 24, 2021
survivor10:

You are insane.
There are no igbos in Rivers state. Let it sink into thar your Igbo head.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by bla4(m): 5:59am On Apr 24, 2021
You lie bro
Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by AutomaticMotors: 12:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeriabiafra80:

Am a full igbo man from ogidi
In anambra state I don’t claim
Anambra or ogidi as a tribe
Am igbo

Werey even your Onitsha Anambra was established by Benin Kingdom
Re: Omah Lay's Grand Father (the Musical Legend Of His Time) by NewDea4: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
This thread is wrong info

Omah Lay is not Celestine Ukwu's grandchild, rather Omah Lay's grandfather played drums for Celestine Ukwu during their lifetime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Lauds Kogi Gov Bello For Good Governance, Tackling Insecurity / Troops Foils ISWAP Attempted Attack On Surrendered Terrorists In Damboa / EndSARS: Many Victims Already Received Compensation – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.