Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? (30659 Views)

Three Things I Love About Nairaland / Photos: H.e Prof Yemi Osinbajo Attends Ndic Thirty Years Anniversary Event In A / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by GrowEveryday(f): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Getting married wink
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by IMO01: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2020
tellsblinks:

What skill can I learn abeg

Web design and development

Graphic design

Mobile App development

Language like flutter, Java, phython

Cyber security

Copywriting

Etc. Please Learn a high demand skill and you would be glad you did

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by romenna: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2020
moscobabs:
Aburo, don't allow any motivational speaker to decieve you, just try your best to be ok bfre 30. Everybody has his/her own time,when ur time reach everything will work for you perfectly.

I built my house at 28,Married at 30 and buy my first car at 31, everything was good till I clock 35. Today things are not working well for me, no friend or family member to help,I'm just thanking God for life and the type of wife he gave me.

Tommorow is not promising, just try ur best and enjoy ur life as it come, but pls never depend on Education,get a vocational skill.God is your strength bro
ur story is a motivation for me to keep fighting and never relax.
i also built my house at 28, got married @32, tho im still working with my edu qualification, but i have bn having dis desire to leave naija for europe, but wit dis ur comment, i am more re-fired to actualize dat move abroad.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by ymstar(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Most people here will talk of something sexual or some other form of immediate gratification because that’s how fvcked up our mentality is in this part of the world. But I can tell you, as a man in my mid-thirties, that the one thing you will regret not doing in your twenties, when you have all the energy and freedom in the world, is creating a constant and sustainable income stream that can last you into your 30’s, 40’s and 50’s with very little followup effort.

Research has proven that you have the most energy and brain power in your teens and 20’s. Your body and mind start slowing down once you reach thirty. If you can spend your 20’s developing a steady and reliable income stream, whatever form that takes is up to you, by the time you’re in your 30’s and 40’s you are still a relatively young man and can then spend all your time partying and fvcking all the women in their 20’s (if that’s your thing) while investing relatively little time to keep your business running. It’s called “delayed gratification”.

What you don’t want is to spend all your teenage and 20’s years chasing these frivolities then hustling like a mad man in your 30’s and 40’s probably with a wife, kids, and elderly parents to take care of at the same time. A word is enough for the wise.
I don't know if you are young
I don't know if you are black
But I definitely know you are gifted

Thank you for sharing this great info
I will be reading this every morning

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Astrologyfact: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Do not indulge in masturbation before 30 cos I'm talking from a real life experience and it's really affecting me bad. pls don't soapy ooo
Sir you haven't answered me yet, please sir your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by thatsleepboy1: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Astrologyfact:

Sir you haven't answered me yet, please sir your response will be highly appreciated.

boss there are more effects to it than what you'll see in the media. both spiritually and physically. early health issues etc. the matter long.
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by sweetilicious(f): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
moscobabs:
Aburo, don't allow any motivational speaker to decieve you, just try your best to be ok bfre 30. Everybody has his/her own time,when ur time reach everything will work for you perfectly.

I built my house at 28,Married at 30 and buy my first car at 31, everything was good till I clock 35. Today things are not working well for me, no friend or family member to help,I'm just thanking God for life and the type of wife he gave me.

Tommorow is not promising, just try ur best and enjoy ur life as it come, but pls never depend on Education,get a vocational skill.God is your strength bro
exactly

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Astrologyfact: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

boss there are more effects to it than what you'll see in the media. both spiritually and physically. early health issues etc. the matter long.
Alright sir thanks so much i really appreciate. But one more thing sir, please dose it cause infertility??
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by tellsblinks(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
romenna:

ur story is a motivation for me to keep fighting and never relax.
i also built my house at 28, got married @32, tho im still working with my edu qualification, but i have bn having dis desire to leave naija for europe, but wit dis ur comment, i am more re-fired to actualize dat move abroad.

sorry to quote you, but how we're you able to build your house at 28? I'm 20 still in the university, and I really need to plan my life before then??

how did you do it? business? scholarship? or job? just how?
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by thatsleepboy1: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Astrologyfact:

Alright sir thanks so much i really appreciate. But one more thing sir, please dose it cause infertility??

so I heard but I can't verify it personally.
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Astrologyfact: 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

so I heard but I can't verify it personally.

Alright thank you sir, i can't indulge in such act, and also i will try to educate people on this information thanks.
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by Willytoon: 12:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Have a good amount of money saved and a good job/career.
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by romenna: 1:35am On Dec 08, 2020
tellsblinks:

sorry to quote you, but how we're you able to build your house at 28? I'm 20 still in the university, and I really need to plan my life before then??

how did you do it? business? scholarship? or job? just how?
Im from a very humble background meaning I realised early that I am all I've got.
Finished sec sch @15, got admission into uni @17 n graduated with a 2.1 @ 21, finished Nysc @23, went bak to sch for masters n graduated @26 n got a lecturing job almost immediately.
I lived like a student while channelling my savings n allowances to my house project.
You may not bliv the sacrifices I've had to make and still make to get here. I sponsored myself tru sch for masters, did odd jobs and ate ordinary indomie to bed without egg.
I have a house now but I put it up on rent for 500k n live with my wife n kid in a 250k apartment.
The struggle still goes on.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by vhuqnl(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
Youngzedd:

If you're not red pilled.

Pursue excellence not women, but never shy away from learning the nature of women because a man who is knowledgeable about women have solved 60% of his problems.

Red Pill will teach you the female nature.
Not all mem are into women
Re: What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? by vhuqnl(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
shigishege:

na nairaland go tell u what u will become b4 30 years? U want us to tell u dat b4 30 years u go don marry, av children, build mansion, buy cars, own a company and beging flying first class. Make wna stop dey decieve wna self. Pls tell us ur value now. Tell us what u worth. Its what u worth now dat will determine where/what u will propably be by d time u clock 30. If u are currently worthless then u may not av achieved anything when u are 30. For example, if u are in higher institution now then by d time u are 30, u will av been done with ur NYSC and start looking 4 job. And if u are an apprientice now by d time u are 30 propably u will av been free from learning work and about owing ur own shop. Anything aside dis i no dey there o.
U aren't smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman On Okada Crushed To Death In Delta By A Speeding Hit & Run Driver (photos) / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / Driver Crushes Two Secondary School Students To Death In Anambra (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.