Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend (1256 Views)

It Is Not A Big Deal To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend – IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia / Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend by nairafame(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
DJ Cuppy has taken to social media to advise her fans and followers to keep their boyfriends well because she’s going to snatch someone’s boyfriend and still keep hers.

The billionaire heiress took to her official verified Instagram handle and shared a stunning photo of herself and said she will take someone’s boyfriend and still keeps hers too. This has got many people worried.

Sharing the photo with her over 6.6 million followers, the 28 years popular DJ wrote; “I’ll take your man and keep mine too � #CuppyDat” Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as Cuppy, is still single despite having it all and can get men crawling at her feet and now seems to be ready to snatch someone’s boyfriend.

The fact that DJ Cuppy, who is crushing on Anthony Joshua said she will take someone’s man and still keep hers shows how eager she is now to have a boyfriend.

Check out the post HERE

Re: DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend by planetx13: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
So this one is just another waste... Smh

Ciao
Re: DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Boredom is bad. The funny part is I send these women messages and they shun me. One would think they have the time of their lives every second of the day not knowing boredom disturbs them even worse than it does me. At least I kill boredom productively. All they do is seek useless attention.
Re: DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend by We4all: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
She is becoming a nuisance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend by illicit(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Oya I dey my house come and snatch me....

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
What's wrong with this girl lipsrsealed

It's time to grow up cuppy lipsrsealed

Anyway I know gold digging men will happily be snatched by cuppy lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
We4all:
She is becoming a nuisance.
like seriously lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
meobizy:
Boredom is bad. The funny part is I send these women messages and they shun me. One would think they have the time of their lives every second of the day not knowing boredom disturbs them even worse than it does me. At least I kill boredom productively. All they do is seek useless attention.

grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Threatens To Snatch Someone’s Boyfriend by pepperdemzombie: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Seems these Otedola's daughters use to say and do foolish things.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Teni Broke Her Arm On Set, While Shooting A New ‘fast & Furious’ Music Video / If Angel Comes Last Position Among The Six. I Will Give Her 5million Naira. Doll / Ex Boyfriend Leak Naked Video Of Nigerian Lady Helen From Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.