Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

8 Businesses You Should Start In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Businesses You Should Start In 2021 (699 Views)

Here, Are 8 Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria, With Less Than 40k. [photo] / 8 Businesses You Can Do Amidst COVID 19 Lockdown / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Businesses You Should Start In 2021 by gr8tness(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
The realities of coronavirus pandemic and the incidence of 2020 opened the eyes of many towards the need for entrepreneurship. This is sure the way to go and with Nigeria in recession, a lot of jobs are still on the line and the value of money keeps dropping. The question is, do you want to migrate to 2021 with the current storytelling or do you want to take your future in your hands? Hi, my name is Sani Emmanuel, the CEO of Oliveserah Business and Academic Concepts. I’d be sharing with you some ideas we have developed in a business plan at Oliveserah and how these ideas can become your springboard for business development in 2021.

Peruse these lists of business ideas and feel intrigued by anyone, you can reach us for a business plan. Now we are running a limited time-bound promo of giving out these business plans at a discount.

Business Idea 1: Pure Water/Sachet Water Production

Just this morning, I have consumed four units of sachet water and if you want to verify, check how many units of pure water is consumed by over 200 million Nigerians every day. Did I hear you say that the market is saturated? Sure it is but the quality of what you produce determines what people buy. There is a lot of poor quality sachet water in the market and this creates the need for you to come up with something different. Fortunately, there is a business plan to guide you through the journey.

Business Idea 2: Poultry, Poultry Farm and Associated Business

The demand for chicken, eggs and even animal feed is increasing due to the rapid growth in demand for poultry. As you may be aware, the Nigerian government banned the importation of poultry products and this has caused a hike in local demand. You can focus on Layer birds, Broilers, Turkey etc. The good thing is, you can start your poultry farm anywhere in Nigeria so long as you have a space to start and what could be more exciting than meeting the growing meat and egg demand in Nigeria. You should not however think of going far into the business without a business plan.

Business Idea 3: Shopping Bag/Polythene Production.

This is a landmine opportunity that every entrepreneur can explore. Although the business is capital intensive, you can start from a small scale perspective where you have a simple cutting and sealing cum punching machine that does the magic. Simply get an extruding company to blow the nylon for you and you're good to go. This is the model replicated in the business plan for shopping bag production which is offered and as Nigerians continue to rely on shopping bags whenever a purchase of a product is made, there is a niche for you to explore.

Business Idea 4: Sugarcane Juice Production.
In Abuja and other parts of Nigeria, brands such as Corporate Sugarcane are making a fortune of Sugarcane Juice. It is simple and easy to operate if you have a business plan that shows you what to do and how to get it done. The best time to start the preparation for your sugarcane Juice brand in 2021 is now and a business plan is the first step.

Business Idea 5: Online Clinic, Healthcare App and Health Tech Business Idea.
This space is not only open to Doctors, Nurses and Healthcare Practitioners but everyone. I feel sad when I see software developers and IT gurus spend time developing School Management Software and other common stuff that won't sell where there are vast opportunities in the healthcare sector. This is a golden opportunity to explore and when you go through the business plan, you will discover the wealth of opportunities you have been missing.

Business Idea 6: Toilet Roll, Tissue Paper and Allied Products.
Can you imagine how many rolls of tissue paper is used in hospitals, business centres etc as toiletries and other utilities? Well, you cannot imagine and that is how vast the demand for toilet rolls are. You only need to get a jumbo reel and with this, you do the cutting, rolling and packaging. The business plan provides a simple model to do this business and you can start your enterprising journey for 2021 from this profitable point.

Business Idea 7: eCommerce Logistics Company (focus on Motorcycles).

Virtually every business is going online to sell but the question is, who is making the deliveries? That is where your eCommerce logistics fit in and with a business plan, you can do more. The business model is simple, have a logistics website that works and then a fleet of motorcycles to take an order and deliver them to the customer.

Business Idea 8: Ride-Hailing Business.

The likes of Uber, Bolt and the others are transforming transportation across communities around the world. This is a business you can start conveniently but with the right support and orientation. Some aspects have not been explored i.e. student ride-hailing, market women ride-hailing, logistic hailing and others which calls for the development of a bespoke plan.

Need any of the above business plans (excluding No. 8 which requires the development of a bespoke plan), WhatsApp: +234-706-818-0074 to order at N5,000.00 for any of the business plans. NB: You’d need to customize the business plan to suit your location, budget and purpose i.e. loan application.

1 Like

Re: 8 Businesses You Should Start In 2021 by Ezeemm(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nice one
Re: 8 Businesses You Should Start In 2021 by tabletguy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
OP the first two are dead on arrival!
NAFDAC published that over two thousand pure water businesses close down each year! surely they tried to do something different but the business and business space are capital intensive and over saturated respectively.
due to the pandemic, terrorism and rising cost of food and feeds, 2021 is a bad year to go into livestock farming especially poultry!
the climate change, famine and terrible drought that ravaged this year is enough to further worsen the situation.
Believe OP at your own peril. You are OYO!

1 Like

Re: 8 Businesses You Should Start In 2021 by doggedfighter(f): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Op is an e book seller.

Oral business man
Re: 8 Businesses You Should Start In 2021 by doggedfighter(f): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Op is an e book seller.

Not a business man

(1) (Reply)

Horses For Sale #400k Each / Why I Quit My 20k 9-5 Job With No Regret / Guys Please I Need A Recent List Of The Monthly Spending Limit Of Mastercard Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.