Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why I Quit My 20k 9-5 Job With No Regret - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Quit My 20k 9-5 Job With No Regret (669 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life / Work And Earn At Your Convenience While You Retain Your 8 - 5 Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Quit My 20k 9-5 Job With No Regret by kolabab20(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2021
I was out today being Monday,

Yeah! And this was feeling triggered me to take a huge decision of my life which I revealed at the end of this post.

See, most Nigerians like you and I are very hardworking.

Yeah! Imagine.... just imagine.

Imagine stepping out around 6:30am in Zaria and everywhere is already rowdy with people opening shops and others doing their different transactions.

Good and good. See the so called okada men with loved ones to cater for, searching for potential customers. Young men well dressed in suits and collars going for their 9-5 jobs. Great and Great.

While I was observing this, a question popped up. Like...

These people are not lazy, they all have their aims and dreams.

But, Why are only few people reaching the dreamland?

Guess what; An answer also popped up.

What if they are all doing it wrongly. Which is very obvious.

What if they lack the right mindset.

What if they are running the wrong programming.

What if this... what if that.... what if a lot is wrong. Though not too wrong to be fixed.

I mean, how can someone go to work as early as 6:30 am and come back late in the evening every single day (save Saturdays and Sundays for some) for say 10-15 years and yet still join folks in blaming the economy.

Still join others in hoping for better times.

Like I don't get it.

So, it's very obvious they are running the wrong programming.

On the other hand, someone is inside, working creatively to provide high yielding solutions to problems while getting paid massively.

Some of these folks making waves don't even wake up as early as most people do.

They have control over their times and use those times to grow exponentially while their incomes grow too.

I remember making a 20k videos within 2 hours.

Something I get working tirelessly a month from my 9-5 job.

See, these folks even have more times to serve their loved ones, more money to cater for them and of course spend time with them.

Someone somewhere will say it's normal. This life is not balance. Blah Blah.

If I hear this 2 years back, I would fall for it. But Nah! and never will I agree to that statement.

See, if you have the right mindset

Run the right programming

And are ready to do what most successful folks do.

You will end up getting close results or even better results than them.

That's why a millionaire who made his millions through a proven strategy can raise other millionaires with that same strategy.

It works and it always will.

My Video Content skill has made me ×3 of what I earned in a month working tirelessly.

Sweet part is I completed those jobs within few days.

If I can stay focused and finished more jobs in a month.

I can make 10× or 20× what I was earning from my 9-5 job all in just a month. Wow and wow.

So, I called it quit.

Yeah! I did that and no regret.

I wish myself more success ahead.

Promised kept.

P.S I have been making videos for over 18 months now. But, the juicy part started this year February when I learned got the right tools I have been missing.

If you are looking for a great skill you can possess that will make you do outstanding things and not worry about your

Rent
Caring for your loved ones
Having more times to enjoy yourself
Having full control over your life

Then, video content creation is one of those skills you could take seriously.

The best I've known is Copywriting and marketing.

Well, I use WhatsApp mostly.

Till I write you again.

Raheem Sodiq Babatunde.

Video Content Expert.

Re: Why I Quit My 20k 9-5 Job With No Regret by uthlaw: 5:36pm On May 17, 2021
kolabab20:
I was out today being Monday,

Yeah! And this was feeling triggered me to take a huge decision of my life which I revealed at the end of this post.

See, most Nigerians like you and I are very hardworking.

Yeah! Imagine.... just imagine.

Imagine stepping out around 6:30am in Zaria and everywhere is already rowdy with people opening shops and others doing their different transactions.

Good and good. See the so called okada men with loved ones to cater for, searching for potential customers. Young men well dressed in suits and collars going for their 9-5 jobs. Great and Great.

While I was observing this, a question popped up. Like...

These people are not lazy, they all have their aims and dreams.

But, Why are only few people reaching the dreamland?

Guess what; An answer also popped up.

What if they are all doing it wrongly. Which is very obvious.

What if they lack the right mindset.

What if they are running the wrong programming.

What if this... what if that.... what if a lot is wrong. Though not too wrong to be fixed.

I mean, how can someone go to work as early as 6:30 am and come back late in the evening every single day (save Saturdays and Sundays for some) for say 10-15 years and yet still join folks in blaming the economy.

Still join others in hoping for better times.

Like I don't get it.

So, it's very obvious they are running the wrong programming.

On the other hand, someone is inside, working creatively to provide high yielding solutions to problems while getting paid massively.

Some of these folks making waves don't even wake up as early as most people do.

They have control over their times and use those times to grow exponentially while their incomes grow too.

I remember making a 20k videos within 2 hours.

Something I get working tirelessly a month from my 9-5 job.

See, these folks even have more times to serve their loved ones, more money to cater for them and of course spend time with them.

Someone somewhere will say it's normal. This life is not balance. Blah Blah.

If I hear this 2 years back, I would fall for it. But Nah! and never will I agree to that statement.

See, if you have the right mindset

Run the right programming

And are ready to do what most successful folks do.

You will end up getting close results or even better results than them.

That's why a millionaire who made his millions through a proven strategy can raise other millionaires with that same strategy.

It works and it always will.

My Video Content skill has made me ×3 of what I earned in a month working tirelessly.

Sweet part is I completed those jobs within few days.

If I can stay focused and finished more jobs in a month.

I can make 10× or 20× what I was earning from my 9-5 job all in just a month. Wow and wow.

So, I called it quit.

Yeah! I did that and no regret.

I wish myself more success ahead.

Promised kept.

P.S I have been making videos for over 18 months now. But, the juicy part started this year February when I learned got the right tools I have been missing.

If you are looking for a great skill you can possess that will make you do outstanding things and not worry about your

Rent
Caring for your loved ones
Having more times to enjoy yourself
Having full control over your life

Then, video content creation is one of those skills you could take seriously.

The best I've known is Copywriting and marketing.

Well, I use WhatsApp mostly.

Till I write you again.

Raheem Sodiq Babatunde.

Video Content Expert.
if we contact you now, story go change!

1 Like

Re: Why I Quit My 20k 9-5 Job With No Regret by kolabab20(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lolz
uthlaw:
if we contact you now, story go change!

(1) (Reply)

Verified Forsage Team / Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. / Please What Online Business Can I Start With 40K Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.