Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I'm The King Of Youtube - Davido Says After Making Another Youtube Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The King Of Youtube - Davido Says After Making Another Youtube Record (690 Views)

Tiwa Savage On A Massive Blow Hit , Breaks Youtube Record In 12 Hours. / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / 'I Won't Reply DMs Again' - Davido Says After A Fan Lied That He Initiated Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The King Of Youtube - Davido Says After Making Another Youtube Record by nairafame2: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davido keeps making Youtube records. His numbers on Youtube make it seems he controls Youtube views as his command on the views are unthinkable. Davido is referred to as the ”King of Youtube” amongst Nigeria Artistes.

The DMW Boss' continuous release of hits and excellent video contents have rewarded him with the incredible numbers. Davido has set a new Youtube record of one million views in less than 24 hours.

This comes after he dropped the music video of one of the tracks on his album dubbed ‘A better Time’. The ‘Jowo’ music track featured stars like BBNaija’s Nengi, renowned actor Richard Mofe Damijo and others and it is currently trending on all streaming platforms.

Apart from holding the record of the most viewed Youtube videos, he has a new record of gathering over 1 Million views within 24 hours. According to netizens, the video is selling rapidly because he featured Nengi who is currently the hottest former BBNaija star.

See his post and people reactions below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/im-king-of-youtube-davido-says-after.html

1 Like

Re: I'm The King Of Youtube - Davido Says After Making Another Youtube Record by olawunmy01(f): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
hmmn
Re: I'm The King Of Youtube - Davido Says After Making Another Youtube Record by Drakkernoir: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
I think this boy has a very good PR team....he keeps making the news...hence staying relevant..

He should keep it up...seems to be working for him.

1 Like

Re: I'm The King Of Youtube - Davido Says After Making Another Youtube Record by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Clear road for obo
If u don't like him drink hypo.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The King Of Youtube - Davido Says After Making Another Youtube Record by Upmost96(f): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
King of YouTube really
Re: I'm The King Of Youtube - Davido Says After Making Another Youtube Record by Thablownmindset: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
GayPontiff:
Clear road for obo If u don't like him drink hypo.
If you like him shank snipper�
Re: I'm The King Of Youtube - Davido Says After Making Another Youtube Record by GoggleB(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
With all those paid Ads we view?
Re: I'm The King Of Youtube - Davido Says After Making Another Youtube Record by mayklef(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
FrogKing Of Youtube

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini SVJ For 29th Birthday (VIDEO) / D'banj And Wife Lineo Didi Kilgrow Welcome A Baby Girl (photos) / "Take This N3 Million And Leave My Son Alone", Ladies Will You Collect The Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.